• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD+Shrooms+Weed=Insane near death experience!please help?

TripMaster420

Greenlighter
Right.I'm new to this website but it's been bugging me for months now and I seriously need something cleared up. Ok so it all began when my friend moved back to my school. This was in December a few weeks before Christmas. Lets call him ryan, confidentially out of respect. Ryan was pretty depressed and I felt bad for him, so I introduced him to weed and he was hooked on it. We started blazing all the time and after a few weeks weed wasn't doing it for him. His Mother didn't really give a shit about him and he was home alone alot. He had a nice computer setup and he also has autism, so he got a grand or so every month and he had nothing to do with it. He eventually began buying stuff off the dark web and this is where our story begins.

It was a nice, sunny day. I woke up and met a few friends. Ryan called me and we arranged to meet up at 1.He said he had a surprise for me. So I smoked a few blunts with my friends, and I was high as a mother trucker. He eventually pulled out the "surprise"...It was half a tab of lsd!I put it on my tongue and sucked like he told me to, then swallowed it about 5 minutes later. Note that I was not pressured to do this and I was completely calm. About 15 minutes later, Ryan pulls me to the side and tells me he's bored. It was my first time on LSD and he told me we could go back to his. We made a plan to go to his,chill,smoke some weed and then go to the movies. This did not go to plan.

Me and Ryan say bye to our friends, and he calls a cab. When it shows up 10 minutes later,I still can't feel anything, and I was feeling pretty pissed. When the taxi gets to his house,I ask him why I aint tripping yet (first time) he tells me not to worry. We get inside and go to his room. We chill for half an hour and i begin to experience minor visuals and my head felt fuzzy. Now this is when things start to get interesting.

His mom comes upstairs and throws a couple cards and boxes on his bed without saying a word and walks out. I watch him open one of the cards and it's says;
To Ryan,
Merry Christmas!
From - the sensei
He pulls out what looks like a small, jellylike translucent pancake. Its roughly 4x4 inches around and 0.3 inches thick. He tells me it's a form of magic mushroom, "pure pcilocybin"
He tells me to eat it. I put it in my mouth and idk why but I chewed it and it tasted awful!it tasted sour and very unpleasent. I swallow it and sit back. That's when the lsd began to kick in. Everything was swirling about and I started to feel weird. All i remember was it was about 2:30pm when i ate it and tben i lost control...Then everything changed.

I Don't know how long it was but it must have been a good 45 minutes before it become extremely intense. I felt a sudden rush of anger and began hitting Ryan. I run out his room and run up and down the stairs and it feels and looks like everything is going in fast forward mode. Everything is repeating itself. It's so hard to explain but I felt so out of it. I began to contemplate my own existance. I couldn't think, because I had no brain. I threw myself down his stairs and started smashing up his house, and eventually he kicks me out. He tells me to get lost and go home. This is where things go so very, very wrong...

I sit outside his garden for 5 minutes looking around and the only way I could describe what I was feeling that night is pure madness. I felt so deattached. I started thinking so deep and I went crazy. I busted through his back door out on to the front of his house (there is a motorway on the front of his house) I had no sense of time and could not think at all. I didn't think to call my friends for help. I didn't even know what friends where,I was tripping balls,on a spaceship. But a spaceship that was going down. I started screaming his name and banging on his door but he won't let me in. I'm screaming so loud my eardrums felt like they were gonna burst. I don't know what made me, but I rip off my t shirt, trousers, shoes,socks, basically everything down to my boxers. I began screaming wildly and I ran in between cars on the road in my boxers. After this my memory is very clouded and I don't know why!

all I remember after this is getting into a fight with a 42 year old because I started hitting his van. After this,I somehow end back outside Ryans and i start screaming again. I genuinely thought i was dead. I do remember lying on the ground,freezing my balls off and i asked people passing by if they were real,if i was dead etc...I remember it being cold and dark. It must have been around 8 pm and it started to rain. That's when my body froze up, I screamed I was so cold, I lay there clutching myself rolling around near the road. No one bothered to help me, and this must have gone on for hours and I wanted to die. I forgot I had taken drugs....I started thinking I died in an accident and everyone around me was a demon and I was naked and freezing in the rain because I was in hell. Then Ryans mom came back from her friends house. (She had left soon after giving the parcels to Ryan)
And she called the police and the ambulance. She lifts me up and tries to calm me but I'm looking around in sheer terror and crying and screaming.

The police turn up and I struggle with them so they handcuff me. The ambulance then shows and I am taken away. They strap me to a bad and I am still screaming and shaking. I somehow manage to urinate on myself all in the ambulance!after this I'm taken to hospital,they inject me with something and then I pass out.

Sorry for the long story folks!but that was my bad trip, the worst thing I have ever gone through hands down. Can anyone help me identify what I took after the lsd?was it the LSD or the jelly like so called pcilocybin that made me trip?or was it even pcilocybin? Any help is appreciated,Thanks for reading guys!

I think the acid gave the so called psilocybin a major boost . I'm assuming both substances were both strong in their own right. Each substance was capable of fucking you out of your mind, and you combined them. All I can say is WOW. This was an excellent trip report. I hope you made up with your friend. Your buddy is partially at fault for giving you two strong substances.Very great trip report. A+

Thank you for replying!this was indeed a very scary experience and I am glad to say I came out of it with no side effects. But was it psylocibin?at first it felt like extreme de ja vu, when I was running up and down his stairs it wasn't me running up his stairs, it was like I was watching myself do it and it kept repeating for what seemed like years. I nearly died!

I am in no way an organic chemist or have any chemistry knowledge. But i would bet that what he gave you after the LSD was synthetic psilocybin or psilocin. It is much cheaper and easier to synthesize psilocybin in mass quantities rather than grow mass quantities of mushrooms. From what i have heard. And btw your friend is partly to blame.

Is it normal what I experienced?and speed king I can't message you for 3 hours cause I haven't posted 50 times yet!:/

Thank you BroMan for the reply it was flat and circular in shape and not to be rude I bit into it and it tasted like sh*t!

I am in no way an organic chemist or have any chemistry knowledge. But i would bet that what he gave you after the LSD was synthetic psilocybin or psilocin. It is much cheaper and easier to synthesize psilocybin in mass quantities rather than grow mass quantities of mushrooms. From what i have heard. And btw your friend is partly to blame.
Where on Earth did you get that idea? Growing mushrooms en mass is easy and anyone with a high school degree can do it. Synthesizing psilocin though? Heck no, that's not something you see often. It might have been another synthetic tryptamine, but I highly doubt it was synthetic psilocin.

To the OP; why would you get violent on your friend??! I would kick you out on the street too if you started hitting me! You should be careful taking psychedelics in the future, clearly your first experience was traumatic. Maybe they aren't for you... I've seen a guy piss himself on LSD, but get violent? That's where I stopped feeling sorry for you. Yes, your friend shouldn't have given you both drugs when it was your very first trip and you were already baked like a cake... but no drug inherently makes one violent. Sorry if that's harsh, it's just... damn man, don't hit people!

I see where you're coming from, but I lost control!he told me I would be ok and he assured me I wasn't gonna have a bad trip, I trusted him. ..I wasn't educated at the time, he gave me big doses which tripped me the fuck out!

Sometimes 4-AcO-DMT is sold as 'synthetic pscilocybin'.

(Incorrectly of course)

Tranced, does 4-AcO-DMT degrade into pscilocybin? and Tripaster 420 ( cute name )I hate to say this , but unless your dude was intentionally fucking with you while you were super high, there was no reason to get violent. That was you coming out.

Psychedelics are NOT " recreational drugs " at high dosages - they are often described as " teachers " .....

Your friend should have known better than giving a high dose to newb who knew nothing of what to expect . Hopefully next time you take a psychedelic [ if indeed there is a next time ] you will be able to experience the magic and wonder they can offer .

I guess all you can do is put this train wreck down to experience and try to learn something from it . Whatever negative issues you are presently experiencing will diminish with time , and you are unlikely to have any permanent problems from this dreadful trip .

In future I suspect that you will give these amazing substances the respect they deserve . Nevertheless , it is not you who is to blame for this mess , but your stupid friend .......take care in future , with anything .

that's a lot of drugs, lsd and mushrooms are not something to be mixing just because you can, you had a bad trip plain and simple, anxiety takes over when you start to think your too high or things aren't right and the bad trip sets in your head. respect the hallucinogens or they will play you. we all been there once, you just experienced it early and aren't sure what to make of it me thinks. more experience will show you you shouldn't of taken them both and you should know your limits, not everyone is mentally strong enough to handle such a trip if you had legit drugs. don't worry about it sleep it off

Thank you for your reply. A few month after, I took another half tab of lsd by myself and hung out with a few friends. I was a bit dissapointed as I was only tripping a little bit, however you know when you're in a crowded area and everyone is talking at the same time and you can only hear mumbling and that's it? Well it was like I could hear every single separate conversation people were having loud and clear. Freaky.

I was just stating that in a laboratory setting psilocybin is not a tricky or expensive molecule to synth. Mass quantities are produced in lab and sold over the darknet. Usually people mix this with chocolate and call it "mushroom chocolates". Sell the shit out of them at festivals. But there isnt any mushroom in the chocolate

Everyone who's commented on this have had brillant responses to this TR but I'm glad you came out of it ok with no I'll side effects . Just wanted to say I read a thread that said someone got quite violent when having a strong reaction to a high dose of some nBome compound

The déjà vu you're wondering about is common with high dose psychedelics, a feeling of familiarity right? And the repeating thoughts... Thought loops. They're actually kind of fun if you realize you're in one and can work your way to it's ultimate conclusion. For me they've held the answers to questions I didn't even know I had. But if you don't realize it, you can feel absolutely mad and become frustrated. Which seems like what happened to you.

Glad you're doing well now.mate, be safe.

I imagine how though LSD + shrooms combo would be, but there is a chance you didn't take LSD at all. Did your friend test it to find out if it's the real compound at all? Also the translucent jelly-cake sounds sketchy too. You don't even know what drug you've taken?

Tripmaster420, I think you have to start taking drugs that you at least know what they are exactly. Better yet, tested for content.

Having an ego-death and freaking out is "normal" for a bad acid trip. Violence against friends isn't. I hope this was your lesson to take drugs a bit more seriously.

Thank you to all the brilliant replies I have had off people, this is such a friendly community. I have certainly learnt my lesson and will make sure I know exactly what I am taking next time!

Every mushroom chocolate I've ever eaten for sure had actual mushrooms in them.....and believe me I've done enough mushrooms and synthetic psillystuff to know the difference