Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSD - Semi-experienced - Craziest Acid trip report, 8 months in another world

romsoccer12

Bluelighter
I have a good friend who got into some drugs and long story short I dont really get to see him anymore but I talk to him all the time on the phone to keep in touch.
He has been doing acid maybe once or twice a month now. Couple days ago he called me up and was freakin out on the phone telling me this crazy trip he had. He said he took 5 tabs than accidently took 3 more. I will try to remember it as best as I could in his point of view. .

I opened my eyes and I was on the sun but it didnt hurt or burn. I had no idea what happened, no idea where I was and it was the scariest shit of my life. I was running around trying to look for people or any sign of civilization but nothing. I spent days roaming around the sun looking for any clue to where i was. I felt completely like myself, but just had no idea what the fuck was going on. I didnt feel hunger or thirst. After 3 weeks (he counted the days) I met these little bugs called Zills that were the size of a fingernail. the zills knew english and they talked to me and told me to calm down and that they will take care of me. He said the zills were the coolest people you could ever imagine, they wouldnt judge at all and were awesome to live with. ( he was going through some family problems if this has anything to do with it ) The zills would give me these plants ( i forgot the name ) and if you ate them it was like the most amazing drug that i couldnt even describe. The plants would pop up once a month and me and the zills would go harvest them. After 8 months I woke up screaming and I was in my bed. I ran downstairs and asked my dad what day it was and it was only 1 day...

He told me it really felt like his mind had been gone for 8 months. This sounds like some star trek bullshit but i dont think he would try to make somthing up like this and he seemed really changed by it. I asked him to write on here but he said it would take to long to really describe it. I just want to know if its even possible to have a trip like that...

lol... well 8 hits of acid could very much put you in another world like that and make it seems forever... I know when I took 5 nothing looked like it should, and I heard many many voices and saw many many distorted figures that weren't real... so yes it could be possible!

high dosages of acid seem to be able to break peoples concept of time, I recently had a friend go through an experience on acid where he was unable to recall out of all the stories going on in his head, which one was reality. He had also lost concept of time, and in his head it was about 6 months that had gone by since his last psychedelic trip, he said he felt as though he lived the past 6 months in his head as well as other multiple stories and had played out the same life through out multiple scenarios given where his life was 6 months ago and the directions he wanted to go in his life, although those 6 months were spent sober, he said the did not feel real and he could not tell them apart from the made up ones in his head, and that he had lived the length of many years repeating the same 6 months over till he finally got it right. unknowing when he would return, and kind of not wanting to he eventually decided to just ride all the paths out and see which one came out the final decision. although he remained on earth his entire trip it seems as though they had both gone through similar forms of time dilation and the loss of the ability to tell reality from a daydream.

is it possible that they actually went to another world/dimension? This has always made me smile, i mean how do we know, it could have been their soul that moved and not their body...

Wow. Yeah I've definitely felt moments of eternity on LSD, with a couple other chemicals added to the mix.

mushrooms made me spend 10,000 years in time before the present. I existed in every being that had ever existed throughout this period. I was one and i was all so effectively I wasn't I, everything was me. At the end of the experience i was finally reborn into my own body. Wars, revolutions, digression, death, new life and evolution were all minor experiences that i witnessed. So much i could tell but no one could live long enough for me to explain it all. Outside of my mind, my physical body was apparently was walking around hanging it's arms on stick over its shoulders. Earth stomping and making clicking noises with it's mouth for 5 hours. Nothing is beyond psyches. Never underestimate.

O.O exTREME time dilationédistortion... I`ve always wanted to go into a fantasy while tripping, maybe view the past but a whole other world sounds fun to!

I had a similar experience eating Jimson weed several years ago. My life has been changed permanently.

I have a good friend who got into some drugs and long story short I dont really get to see him anymore but I talk to him all the time on the phone to keep in touch.
He has been doing acid maybe once or twice a month now. Couple days ago he called me up and was freakin out on the phone telling me this crazy trip he had. He said he took 5 tabs than accidently took 3 more. I will try to remember it as best as I could in his point of view. .

I opened my eyes and I was on the sun but it didnt hurt or burn. I had no idea what happened, no idea where I was and it was the scariest shit of my life. I was running around trying to look for people or any sign of civilization but nothing. I spent days roaming around the sun looking for any clue to where i was. I felt completely like myself, but just had no idea what the fuck was going on. I didnt feel hunger or thirst. After 3 weeks (he counted the days) I met these little bugs called Zills that were the size of a fingernail. the zills knew english and they talked to me and told me to calm down and that they will take care of me. He said the zills were the coolest people you could ever imagine, they wouldnt judge at all and were awesome to live with. ( he was going through some family problems if this has anything to do with it ) The zills would give me these plants ( i forgot the name ) and if you ate them it was like the most amazing drug that i couldnt even describe. The plants would pop up once a month and me and the zills would go harvest them. After 8 months I woke up screaming and I was in my bed. I ran downstairs and asked my dad what day it was and it was only 1 day...

He told me it really felt like his mind had been gone for 8 months. This sounds like some star trek bullshit but i dont think he would try to make somthing up like this and he seemed really changed by it. I asked him to write on here but he said it would take to long to really describe it. I just want to know if its even possible to have a trip like that...

Time dilation is a very real event when using psychedelics.

I've had several 4 hour long mushroom peaks which seemingly lasted indefinitely. It can get a little crazy when you eat a large handful of mushrooms, or some bomb acid. ;)