View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD second trip question?

Plurple

Bluelighter
So, through the course of this week I have taken .3 of MDMA, smoked a little meth here and there, and took 3-4 hits of acid(my first experience with acid, not psychedelics)
I have written a trip report on it if it may help any of you get some background on my mind at the time, and it's still a little fuzzy right now.
I tripped starting at 12am Monday. Now I still feel kinda numb, but not really. Like, I'm just perceiving reality in a new light, but I'm totally in reality. One thing that concerns me is my face literally feels numb sometimes. Kind of like after you've been out drinking if you know what I mean?

Well, I still have 2 hits of the stuff I tripped on the first time. The plan is, my friend takes one hit and I take the other. I realize I totally over did it my first time because of my arrogance, but now I want to take a moderate dose and see how it effects me.
Could I do it safely considering my effects from the first time and the time between trips?

If you're talking about dosing soon, it's a waste. You need to wait at least a week between LSD experiences for decent effects to return, and using MDMA will actually build up cross tolerance too. I would go sober for a week before doing it if you really want to treat it right.

And if by effects from the first time you mean like your numb face, it's all in your head. LSD doesn't have lasting effects like that. You're probably just registering some of your senses a little differently than normal due to having tripped recently.

I took about 150 micrograms last night and had a pretty good trip. Everything was intense and mellow at the same time. I'm definitely letting my body and mind have a break for at least a month before I trip again.

Glad to hear it was good, but that break will definitely help too. Tolerance definitely makes a big difference, though not as much right when you first start out.