View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

lsd reverts you to a kid

Broly

Greenlighter
Well people here is what I learned from taking lsd 15-22 times in a span of like 3 months or so.

It started by coming into contact with 250ug tabs so pure that it was insane , I had a crazy funny trip with a buddy and that's when I realized lsd is something special.

I then started copping more , I went a week taking it 4 times splitting the tabs in half so 125ug each dose. That week was the best week of my life , I felt more free then I ever had , I was always combing it with dabs. That week went by in a blur.

I then took a break , waited like 1-2 weeks in between trips and then acquired tabs from a different source. These were different and produced different trips , they weren't as strong as the first ones. I had an amazing trip with my buddies where we laughed non stop. Then 2 weeks later another amazing trip with a lot of laughter with kratom dabs and 1 200ug tab.

This is when I started realizing lsd is amazing. I performed better in video games , I became a better person , I became and observer. I no longer felt the need try to talk a lot or try to be known or anything. I just observed and learned so much.

I hatched a theory that lsd is similar to the movie limitless , even the pills in limitless look like gel tabs or even encapsulated lsd.

My theory was that information is learned and processed faster and easier under the influence of lsd. And I still believe that is the case. One instance I was playing rocket league , tripping with a buddy , I never played it before, withing 30 minutes I had gotten pretty darn good. My buddys like damn you're absorbing new information like a sponge.

that's when it hit me I had an epiphany, your brain becomes a sponge under the influence of lsd. Then I found out about the new studies of lsd and the brain activity scans. The scans showed the brain being more active like that of a babies. That is why babies gather all this information , same with young kids.

So after that trip i took a another 2 week break or so. Then I did a week of Microdosing more then a normal micro dose amount. I was taking like 50ug each time. I was going on through the day observing the world and that week my mind was blown away of how crazy life really is.

I kept getting this matrix vibe. People aimlessly and clueless driving around on their day to day routine oblivious to other states of mind and value of their soul, etc. I saw these cars and people as ants , working for the queen ant (government)

people being herded into cities with little nature , consumer things all around as distractions while the rich are in the most beautiful places on earth.

they have done a good job of distracting us with measly pleasures , which in my opinion don't suffice. The sober mind is quite stagnant to the psychedelic mind.

After that week I took another week long break or so and had one final trip. After this final trip i quit weed decided to give time to fully reflect upon life.

life will never be the same. Everything is matrix vibes , I read people's emotions easier. I look around people look overworked and tired. They do not look happy , they look as if they are trying to fill a void.

everything just feels so artificial , it's very hard to describe but buildings and certain things just look so fake and boring and dull. It's just looks so programmed and repitive, I keep getting the cattle vibe and even slave vibe , constantly told what's cool by media , told what's true by "science" , oppressed by the fbi , the cia , even the police.

yes this system of democracy makes sense in a way but in other way it sucks the life of a human being and turns one into a machine. A machine that does what it's told.

A system of barter would work better but that's my opinion. We are all human beings born equally yet some hold more power the others etc. Another thing is people are so brainwashed by money , and materialism.

Anyways going back to the title , lsd makes you innocent and pure like a child again. It let's go of your ego , makes you not serious about this worldly mess. Makes you free from constraint and allows you to be truely free and happy.

I believe that with lsd anything is possible if used wisely , like micro dosing etc. But rest is always necessary for the organic brain.

One example I want to test is , grabbing a ten or 20 strip , buying an instrument and micro dosing and teaching myself the instrument and practicing everyday and seeing how fast I progress. It would be very interesting to see the results. I believe I would learn the instrument faster and even adapt my own style of play , introducing new things people haven't thought of on said instrument.

Lsd is so magical , the possibilities with it are endless.

On my strongest trip i was experiencing paradoxes and dualities , I would think of something and then find a counterpart for it. And then find another counterpart and it would go on and on , and in my mind I had this great grin and jubilation , I was getting like jester vibes from playing around with these counterparts.

for example : disobedience , obedience

another element , stoned nucleus

Reassurance , insurance

I have several poems I wrote if anyone's interested. I write eloquently and beautifully under the influence of lsd. I do also sober but my lsd writing is another tier , it out classes my linear sober thinking.

I'm at the point of my life that I've taken lsd and psychedelics so many times that now even my sober life is psychedelic. Thankfully I don't have hppd or anything , I just still have a psychedelic mind frame , and I observe things which is so very important. Many moments during my trips I would snap into a brief moment of clarity and be like I'm not even tripping , it was all a focus of attention and focusing my mind. When I tripped a lot my third eye felt like it was going to explode out of my skull.

I could go on and on on this mystical substance , and I probably will write a book about all the realizations I've had and what not. I have major plans for this substance and the future , but for now sobrierity is important.

I'm going to try to wait 3-6 months to trip again. But honestly I think the more you trip the better it is spiritually , but life becomes even more trippy and its hard to deal with all the realizations you start gaining, plus it's hard to remember some also.

Thanks for reading anyone that does :)

You should definitely look into the "Default Mode Network" Theory. It's kinda similar to what you're talking about but has brain scans!

Essentially what it says is that removing the filter of your normal life through psychedelics makes it so your mind won't automatically disbelief things (there is a lot more to it but still...) I think that this would allow for better learning abilities.

You're opening the doors of perception my friend <3

I think your idea of taking acid and learning an instrument is fantastic and I really recommend trying it! I took recreational doses scaling upwards over 4 days and I was able to teach myself so much about song structuring just by trial and error and pattern recognition. It almost feels like cheating, but it makes the whole process of learning so much more fun and rewarding. =D

Idk on LSD but according to a friend, Aya does the same, but he feels it is more less, Aya "turned on" portions of the mind that have been asleep since the Start of Left brained society schooling. now being an adult those portions are at the age they were turned off, and are now assimulating to the mind as a whole, you could say.

posted this just based on the title alone, going read it and possibly will repost via edit.

EDIT m8 you are Incredible, all the things you mentioned, brain scan, pick up emotions, better person, observing, AYA does same thing, so cant just be acid alone possibly any psyche medicine.
a friend did aya, 2nd or 3rd trip, he said it felt like a fire cracker went off inside his mind , like the middle, then blasted off to hyper space etc, felt as though in those realms, he was downloading n uploading etc.

%)

Last edited: