View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD + Psilocybin intake with dyspepsia

nuked

Greenlighter
So as all my current posts explain, I have dyspepsia. My bowls are pretty fucked.

I see that on this forum a lot of people explain that LSD is non-toxic and has no tax on the physical system. So thinking this, I drop 250mg's of LSD (A tab of Ganesh) and trip balls. Now I'm fine for about the first 6 hours, but then as I start to gain clarity in my trip all of a sudden my bowls feel like they're being ripped apart and my stomach's curling. I would describe it as torture. Now this during the peak of an LSD trip is fucking terrible, and requires as much mental finess as one can muster to not lose your shit and start stabbing yourself to cut your stomach out. But alas, I smoked some bud and all the pain went away.

Now my suspicion is that maybe an over-agitation of the serotonin in my gut may have caused my stomach to fuck out? As the initial onset did not. A prolonged exposure may have caused the pain?
What are you guys thoughts on this?

Also, would doing shrooms be suggestable? It's a fungi, and causes a form of food poisoning. I know some fungis are actually good for the gut so it may actual even heal my dyspepsia? Or do I speak with ignorance? Help me out psychonauts!

Thnx

Have you tried the basics first nuked? Fasting the day you trip - perhaps nibbling a bar of chocolate an hour or two before the trip so you don't go into it hungry and give yourself a headache. Don't eat or drink during the trip?

Those are things to try first.

Mushrooms don't cause food poisoning that's an urban myth. I don't find they cause nausea but if you're sensitive - don't eat or drink much that day.

I don't suggest not drinking(unless Ismene is talking about ethanol), IMO staying hydrated whilst tripping is important! I would suggest only drinking cool water though. Fasting may help though. If you do mushrooms, do make tea or do an extraction! The mushrooms probably won't be easy on your stomach as their not easily digested.

Depends on how sensitive your guts are tho Help - I find drinking much activates my gastro tract which can cause problems later on. Perhaps sip a little water if you must!

Depends on how sensitive your guts are tho Help - I find drinking much activates my gastro tract which can cause problems later on. Perhaps sip a little water if you must!
Oh definitely! I just think it's not a good idea to abstain from hydration for that water. Surely take it easy though and slowly drink some cool water or you could boil up some water with peppermint/ginger or both, then let it cool, and sip during the trip.