Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSD - Mid experienced - The time I realized I was Gay

liquidreality

Bluelighter
This experience happened last Christmas and was one of the most profound experience of my life.

Setting - Home, its winter in the middle of the Christmas season. My mind set was good had lots of sleep and a light snack approximately 4hrs prior to dosing. My mom is gone to bed so I decided to trip by myself.

Dose - 2 hits of green randoms.

It all happened last Christmas, my second encounter with lady lucy. The street I live on is lit up with many sparkling, glowing Christmas lights. The snow is gleaming in the moonlight giving very mysterious over tones. Little did I know this night was going to be one of the most profound, life changing experience of my life!!

It was around 9 at night when I took my first hit. When I had held the hit in my had I felt a very odd energy exuding from the little piece of paper in my had. It was almost whispering to me saying "I have so much to teach you!" And teach me it did! After I let the hit sit under my tongue I proceeded to sit on my porch to enjoy a couple cigs and some hot chocolate. The Christmas lights were extremely beautiful. I was outside for about 20 minuets. I could tell something was happening, something was different. I had butter flies in my stomach and I seemed lighter on my feet than usual. It was beginning!

I proceeded to turn on some festive tunes and enjoy my Christmas tree. The music was amazing! I was defiantly coming up and feeling euphoric! After that play list was over I put on some DGMT. Electric Feel was amazing!

Skip to a few hours later around 11 am. I was peaking on the first hit but near where I wanted to be. I decided to pop the second hit. I looked through my iTunes and decided to put on Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse of the Heart. This made me think about my first boy friend in Gr. 10. I blamed my self for it not working out because I was not ready to accept I was gay. The more I thought about it the sadder I became. This caused me to become tearful for a long, long time. I thought about how I had hurt him and how I was a shitty partner. Every time I closed my eyes I would see his face which only caused me more pain. At this point I considered myself bisexual. However, the LSD was showing me the error of my was. I began become very self analytical. I had , what I would call, brain conversations with my self. I asked my self "Do you really like girls? Or are you trying to force yourself to?" The answer was obvious! I forcing my self to!

Then, I had an epiphany! I am gay! I then heard this voice in my head saying "Its OK! Being gay is OK! You are who you are!" Years and years of self-anger and self-hate just melted away. I was so happy I began to sob uncontrollably. I had finally began to accept who I really am instead of leading a lie! The next day I had lots to think about. But, I was elated that I had finally accepted myself. I felt much better than I had in a long time! Like a huge weight had be lifted off my shoulders.

This is my first trip report so please don't try to shit me too much. I haven't shared this with any one before as it is very personal so I decided to share it with my fellow BLers.

Last edited:
I read it too quickly first time and thought you were saying that listening to "Total Eclipse of the Heart" while dosed MADE you gay....... lol

Seriously - that's a great report. LSD is good medicine.

I read it too quickly first time and thought you were saying that listening to "Total Eclipse of the Heart" while dosed MADE you gay....... lol

Thanks! LMAO! That made me laugh so hard. DAMN YOU 80s SOUL BALLADS!! Jk jk everyday being gay is getting easier and easier. I've even came out to my parents:) So far LSD has been better than any shitty ass pharms I've been prescribed. I trip 2-3 times per year which helps me with my anxiety and depression.

Welcome to bluelight, liquidreality, and thanks for sharing your experience. The best trips are the ones that completely enlighten us and make us see ourselves for who we truly are.

I'd take one good hit of acid over a lifetime of free psychiatrist visits any time.

Welcome to bluelight, liquidreality, and thanks for sharing your experience. The best trips are the ones that completely enlighten us and make us see ourselves for who we truly are.

I'd take one good hit of acid over a lifetime of free psychiatrist visits any time.

Hey thanks! You're so right all those stupid psychotropic pharms just made me numb and unfeeling. Were as acid, though defiantly not an easy path, made me see the beauty in everything!

Then, I had an epiphany! I am gay! I then heard this voice in my head saying "Its OK! Being gay is OK! You are who you are!" Years and years of self-anger and self-hate just melted away. I was so happy I began to sob uncontrollably. I had finally began to accept who I really am instead of leading a lie! The next day I had lots to think about. But, I was elated that I had finally accepted myself. I felt much better than I had in a long time! Like a huge weight had be lifted off my shoulders.

THis is Fab, thanks so much for sharing this intimate experience! So happy for you Liquid that you had this revelation and you feel good about yourself!=D<3

Thanks for all the positive feedback :) Didn't expect my 1st report to go over so well. Writing is not my forte.

Lmao.

I just had to read this report cause of the title, it made me happy to hear it helped you sort things out :D

I LOVE tripping at that time of the year. One of my greatest trips was last year about a week before Christmas on 2CE with my best friend.

THE LIGHTS

Wow... I wish I could go through that.

Realising god is a false entity for the weak minded helped to cope with the fact that I like penis, but I still force myself into being a real man due to peer pressure. I'd like to have a breakthrough like this someday.

great trip story man i never though droppin cid could make someone realize something so deep about themselves... prob cuz if never had "the good shit"

liquidreality, I cannot tell you how inspiring this post was for me. Thank you so much for sharing! <3

Thanks for sharing this! :)

It's great to have a good resource such as this site that has so many educated people taking & sharing their experiences about these fascinating substances... tools really, if properly used.

That's really amazing actually. You had known you were gay before, but the acid just brought you to accepting it. That stuff can really change a person's psyche so dramatically. It's really incredible. It sounds like you really had a great experience that brought you to accepting an aspect of yourself that you previously ignored

LMAO!

Nice trip report, I love reading positive learning experiences relating to psychedelics. I used to trip a lot, but for the last 8 or so years, I haven't mentally been in the right space for tripping, I can no longer handle the introspection, I start to lose my grip on reality and tend to get an overwhelming sense of guilt and shame regarding decisions I've made through my life, I look forward to having another positive trip one day.

Stories like this make me want to take LSD/Mushrooms again - some of the most important growth in my life has come from affirmations while on psychedelics.. The clarity that these drugs provide can be simply phenomenal. They can cement certain truths of personal reality - and unlike so many other drugs (including MDMA), the revelations often stick and stay true long after the drug has exited the system.

So glad you were able to have this experience and I sincerely hope you're able to engage in a healthy relationship the next time you're lucky enough to meet somebody who loves you back. <3