• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - Love Potion #9

dude nick sand and owsley etc were late 60s early 70s. obviously a copycat print cashing in on well old fame. id hesitate a stab in the dark and say the contemporary version isn't even close to the originals potency or price.

dude nick sand and owsley etc were late 60s early 70s. obviously a copycat print cashing in on well old fame. id hesitate a stab in the dark and say the contemporary version isn't even close to the originals potency or price.

No - the same guy , he jumped bail from an old bust and fled to Canada where he started again - this time packaging on the sunshine blotters . Eventually caught again and did some time but is free again now . Sand has a web site with much interesting reading there ...

Hi all first time on here, I noticed a couple pages back about "rockets" any info on these at all? there small average sized blotters yellow background with a rocket with a red tip with the number 25 in the tip, qld. thanks.

Haven't actually had these but a few of my mates have and they're deffs 25i nbome

Those rockets are LSD.

can anyone on here personally confirm if these are LSD or not? so many conflicting reports... by personally confirm, I mean have consumed..

they are the only possible LSD tabs I can get at the moment and my mate reckons there deff LSD but he hasnt had them so Im taking that with a grain of salt.. its been over 18 months since Ive tripped and am missing it more than ever

thanks in advance

ps. this is in perth btw

Hey Pisspotnrock,

I had some a few months ago and the ones I had were definitely LSD (I'm in Perth too).

When oldred3 wrote "Those rockets are LSD" it was in reply to my comment (below):

"Hi Cassowary,
I had really nice rockets a few months back. Not sure what yours look like but these were yellow rockets with a red tip on white paper, and had the number 25 printed in the tip. One rocket = 4 squares.
Having said that though I'm in Perth and I have heard things said in here that suggest that there are a batch of them going around that are RC's over east somewhere. If they are any bigger than standard small 5mmx5mm size then they won't be the ones I had."

If you can have a look at your mate's rockets, you can check if they match my above description - I thought that the people who were talking about the RCs were over east so it could just be some local RC's going around over there on that blotter. Also I can confirm that the Facebooks in Perth are the goods so if you hear of any whispers about those then go for it :D

If you're still unsure then go for it anyway but pay attention to the tab under your tongue because if it is 25i then you will definitely taste it (very bitter, not like the faint inkish taste of some legit boards) and you will feel numbness to your tongue - so at that point I would ditch it.

Good luck, let us know how the rockets go!!

Hey all, regarding those rockets, there fine and not 25i. Not the strongest I've had but still enjoyable, have fun.

Who knows... It has indeed been many years since this Nick Sand dude originally started contributing to the psychedelic world, but you never know ;-)
I've heard from a few different sources that he is still producing the goods, but I don't think anybody can be certain.
All i know is that the cali' sun acid is more glorious than any board ive tried in Aus or Europe.

bought this last night off some guy at a club in Sydney. he said he found it on the floor (pretty sure he was telling the truth)

seemed legit at the time, but looking at it this morning in a more sober state, seems pretty sus.

rectangular. no perforation (unless its been cut off)

there were about 2-3 tabs in the bag. i had a look at the other ones he had at the time to help ID later. seemed like a mosaic'y sort of pattern is the best info i can give.

unfortunately the one i got doesn't have much print on it, but if anyone can shed some light on what it might be, that'd be great.

here's some pics, measures 7mm x 5mm.

front:
D9mDza6.jpg

back:
Hc6uFjq.jpg

cheers! :D

hey guys does anyone have any information on the design i keep hearing about which is the facebook thumbs up alternating in red and blue? They arent from around here and new in town

Last edited:
hey guys does anyone have any information on the design i keep hearing about which is the facebook thumbs up alternating in red and blue? They arent from around here and new in town

If they're the same ones going around in sydney they're the goods. Pretty strong LSD similar to the Wile E coyotes going around. I had two tabs last week and had a very enjoyable trip.

Anyone have info on Rubik's Cubes currently in Brisbane? Went back a few pages but couldn't find much.

One Rubik's Cube per 4 tabs, black background.

I'm not sure where you are Spiritparticle, but the Facebook tabs in Perth are legit and very nice indeed. What Shoxoner said :D

Re: Coyotes (aka Wile E Coyote) - Sydney - Apr 2014

Warning - First time poster and first time user of LSD. Apologies up front to the mods if I stray off thread protocols...

Anyone heard or experienced Wile E Coyote tabs going around Sydney? Had one each on Friday and were possibly the strongest, most visual trips we have ever experienced - suspected quite high dose as we are experienced with Lucy.

Some background - about the only drug I regularly use is alcohol and of late even that's been in moderation. I'm in my 40s, so probably an unusual 1st timer and was a little nervous on what dosage to take. My tripping buddy has taken Sunflowers a number of times and enjoyed but hasn't had true LSD in some time so was keen to try out the Coyotes that I was able to source.

Quoted post has physical description and pics are nearby it for those wondering, so won't repeat here...

We both took a single tab based my trip buddy's experience and on relative strength descriptions from this thread.

If anyone has heard of, experienced or tested these I would love to hear your thoughts - cheers.

Very smooth come on - was feeling it wash over me at around 30 to 40 minutes. Absolutely tasteless blotter. Setting was Sydney Botanical Gardens during the day - a damp morning meant that we had the place to ourselves.

Had a wonderful first trip - no sense of anxiousness or concern - just joy at the colour, beauty of the surroundings and the fun of learning how to play with the depth of thought and awareness. Experienced plenty of visuals, fits of contagious laughter, periods of intense introspection. After about 8 hours the train pulled in and we stepped back into the real world. I found the exercise mentally and physically exhausting as did my trip buddy but keen to try again in a month or so time.

For first timers I can vouch for a great time, but be prepared as it packed a physical punch that I wasn't fully expecting. We had planned for the day, so the set/setting was as good as I could make it. I wouldn't be taking this as a spur of the moment thing.

With Coyotes as a baseline, looking forward to comparing and exploring other true LSD tabs about Sydney. Looks like Facebook is similarly good from reports on here...

Would be keen to hear of people's comparison between Coyotes and Sunflowers - perhaps we were both not well enough rested prior to dropping which might be reason for the physical exhaustion we both felt.

cheers... Silver Fox

What I'd do for 2-4 good tabs and the botanical gardens....hnnngggghhhhhh

Actually no, I'd prefer ~5g P.cubensis :p either would be just dandy though haha

Warning - First time poster and first time user of LSD. Apologies up front to the mods if I stray off thread protocols...

Some background - about the only drug I regularly use is alcohol and of late even that's been in moderation. I'm in my 40s, so probably an unusual 1st timer and was a little nervous on what dosage to take. My tripping buddy has taken Sunflowers a number of times and enjoyed but hasn't had true LSD in some time so was keen to try out the Coyotes that I was able to source.

Quoted post has physical description and pics are nearby it for those wondering, so won't repeat here...

We both took a single tab based my trip buddy's experience and on relative strength descriptions from this thread.

Very smooth come on - was feeling it wash over me at around 30 to 40 minutes. Absolutely tasteless blotter. Setting was Sydney Botanical Gardens during the day - a damp morning meant that we had the place to ourselves.

Had a wonderful first trip - no sense of anxiousness or concern - just joy at the colour, beauty of the surroundings and the fun of learning how to play with the depth of thought and awareness. Experienced plenty of visuals, fits of contagious laughter, periods of intense introspection. After about 8 hours the train pulled in and we stepped back into the real world. I found the exercise mentally and physically exhausting as did my trip buddy but keen to try again in a month or so time.

For first timers I can vouch for a great time, but be prepared as it packed a physical punch that I wasn't fully expecting. We had planned for the day, so the set/setting was as good as I could make it. I wouldn't be taking this as a spur of the moment thing.

With Coyotes as a baseline, looking forward to comparing and exploring other true LSD tabs about Sydney. Looks like Facebook is similarly good from reports on here...

Would be keen to hear of people's comparison between Coyotes and Sunflowers - perhaps we were both not well enough rested prior to dropping which might be reason for the physical exhaustion we both felt.

cheers... Silver Fox

Sounds very enjoyable, I tripped in the Botanical gardens once, it was amazing! Makes me wonder how many other trippers might be there on any given day. I've had the coyotes and facebooks, I'd say the coyotes are probably a tad stronger but the facebooks are still very good quality. As for the sunflowers I'm assuming you mean the ones that went around a couple of years ago maybe? I'll assume you are, they were pretty decent probably on par with the coyotes but honestly I think the coyotes might even be stronger.

Sounds very enjoyable, I tripped in the Botanical gardens once, it was amazing! Makes me wonder how many other trippers might be there on any given day. I've had the coyotes and facebooks, I'd say the coyotes are probably a tad stronger but the facebooks are still very good quality. As for the sunflowers I'm assuming you mean the ones that went around a couple of years ago maybe? I'll assume you are, they were pretty decent probably on par with the coyotes but honestly I think the coyotes might even be stronger.

Thanks for comparison... looks like the scene is very quiet at the moment - very little posting.

Who knows... It has indeed been many years since this Nick Sand dude originally started contributing to the psychedelic world, but you never know ;-)
I've heard from a few different sources that he is still producing the goods, but I don't think anybody can be certain.
All i know is that the cali' sun acid is more glorious than any board ive tried in Aus or Europe.

totally. i have since heard he has indeed been a busy little bee. have you heard the talk he gave at the 06 burning man, pretty interesting.

I can't tell you exactly how many mics, but like, a fair fucking bit for an experienced user with low tolerance.

Hi,

I'm new to the board. I've picked up 10 tabs of acid from Melbourne, they are the size of normal acid tabs and look like this;

http://www.dotphoto.com/go.asp?l=tabin83&AID=6652907&IID=268404768&T=1

Thanks

Awh you lucky bastard I love those tabs. They seem to be really underground, popping up every so often and always kicking arse, always that really unique print.

Maybe start with half if you're still uncertain I mean it could be a copy and better safe than sorry, but my guess is some fairly decently dosed LSD.