• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - Love Potion #9

^ Yeah I was going to post up the Easy Rider print, as they seem to be consistent with the 5 strip Sweet Jones posted. Can't be certain, but sounds like you've got the same thing.

Yeah hard to say but I can only hope, i will check back in later in the week. The last blotter a few mates found certainly weren't Lucy and some really struggled and one had a melt down

Yeah hard to say but I can only hope, i will check back in later in the week. The last blotter a few mates found certainly weren't Lucy and some really struggled and one had a melt down

Looks like 5 hits that run between the A and the S in "EASY"

In other news I took a Cosmic Elf the other day and danced around my neighbourhood listening to the new Shpongle album. Not insanely potent, but I still really enjoy those boards :)
haha classic mate, sounds exactly the same as what I used to do when I was using psychs each weekend for a while.

Hello!

Would any of you lovely people have any experience meddling with either bits of cardboard in the pic above? Info would be much appreciated. Love x

Last edited:
Mate you might want to edit that photo a little. Crop it down so you don't show so many.
The coloured ones are Alex grey prints. They look a little big for LSD trips.
Larger squares are usually nbomes by my experience. If they are bitter then they definitely are.
The others are space invaders. I think there is something about them a page or 2 back

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate you might want to edit that photo a little. Crop it down so you don't show so many.
The coloured ones are Alex grey prints. They look a little big for LSD trips.
Larger squares are usually nbomes by my experience. If they are bitter then they definitely are.
The others are space invaders. I think there is something about them a page or 2 back

cheers buddy! re-uploaded, however in ur quote my original pic is still showing lol! Yeh saw a few ask about the invaders - but didn't really get much feedback on them. And yeh they the colored ones do look like 2ci. Was kinda hoping they weren't. Only 1 way to find out! haha.

space invaders are a confirmed clean, lower dose. 70-100 ive heard.

Got a few tree of life tabs in perth. Heard snow flakes are also doing the rounds at the same potency. Was told they are significantly better than sumos. Had 3 as a spur of the moment first acid trip in half a year thing and not really expecting them to be way stronger. Fucked me up like i didnt think acid could . Ended up laughing hysterically for 30min before getting catapulted into a crazy looping outter body exp. Was passed out for about 3 hours and could feel my body flailing on the ground but was dreaming that I was still awake in another reality that was identical, until i would gradually realise nothing made sense and then pass out and wake up in another similar reality. After about 3 hours when i actually woke up again it took me about an hour to even realise by virtue of walking around testing out reality was actually real again.

All in all probably my most memorable acid trip to date. No idea how strong this stuff is, but strong enough that I wouldnt dose more than 2 again.

stronger than the sumos, bout time perth get's some decant L for a change :)

Last edited:
Anyone heard or experienced Wile E Coyote tabs going around Sydney? Had one each on Friday and were possibly the strongest, most visual trips we have ever experienced - suspected quite high dose as we are experienced with Lucy.

Had the cosmic elves and molecules recently - if I was to ball park it I would say they were potentially twice as strong as the better batch of cosmic elves about 6-9 months ago - 3-4 times as strong as the more recent batch of elves going around - and 2-3 times stronger than the molecules. In comparison we have taken 3 of the recent batch of elves in one night and the duration and overall effects were still less than one of these coyotes. One kept us all happy for a good 8-10 hours. Felt it begin to come on within 20 minutes, when the molecules and elves took an hour MINIMUM, sometimes 2.

Annoyingly I RARELY experience visuals, even on decent tabs - best I get is everything looks great (colours are slightly enhanced, everything is sort of HD) - only ever had the 'breathing' once for example which was my first ever trip some 6-7 years ago - but with these, had more visuals than I ever have in 6 years of tripping combined (BTW watch the documentary 'chasing ice' whilst tripping - amazing). Fractals were absolutely going crazy, shadows playing games, buildings changing colour and breathing - and some mates got quite confused and out of it at some points - like saying shit that made absolutely no sense - or trying to express a point or opinion and getting lost in their own train of thought - was quite intense at points but overall manageable and a hell of a lot of fun. Even hours after taking a few valium to help go to sleep, fractals were still looking great.

Cannot post pic at the moment - Blotter size (roughly 0.5cm x 0.5cm) and paper was consistent with LSD, white backing, no bitter taste etc like NBOMes. Each tab has small grey picture of Wile E Coyotes Face - tabs on border rows of sheet have reddish background - tabs in centre of sheet have blue background (centre of sheet has Large blue/grey picture of face surrounded by blue circle - each of these tabs also have small pic of face.)

If anyone has heard of, experienced or tested these I would love to hear your thoughts - cheers.

Last edited:
Hey, does anyone know anything about rockets or fractals from perth area? Any info ASAP would be good :)

Hey, does anyone know anything about rockets or fractals from perth area? Any info ASAP would be good :)

Rockets are good, although I'm unsure how potent as I haven't personally consumed them. Not sure about the fractals.

WILL be acquiring those Wil. E Coyotes if I find any.

Anyone heard or experienced Wile E Coyote tabs going around Sydney? Had one each on Friday and were possibly the strongest, most visual trips we have ever experienced - suspected quite high dose as we are experienced with Lucy.

Had the cosmic elves and molecules recently - if I was to ball park it I would say they were potentially twice as strong as the better batch of cosmic elves about 6-9 months ago - 3-4 times as strong as the more recent batch of elves going around - and 2-3 times stronger than the molecules. In comparison we have taken 3 of the recent batch of elves in one night and the duration and overall effects were still less than one of these coyotes. One kept us all happy for a good 8-10 hours. Felt it begin to come on within 20 minutes, when the molecules and elves took an hour MINIMUM, sometimes 2.

Annoyingly I RARELY experience visuals, even on decent tabs - best I get is everything looks great (colours are slightly enhanced, everything is sort of HD) - only ever had the 'breathing' once for example which was my first ever trip some 6-7 years ago - but with these, had more visuals than I ever have in 6 years of tripping combined (BTW watch the documentary 'chasing ice' whilst tripping - amazing). Fractals were absolutely going crazy, shadows playing games, buildings changing colour and breathing - and some mates got quite confused and out of it at some points - like saying shit that made absolutely no sense - or trying to express a point or opinion and getting lost in their own train of thought - was quite intense at points but overall manageable and a hell of a lot of fun. Even hours after taking a few valium to help go to sleep, fractals were still looking great.

Cannot post pic at the moment - Blotter size (roughly 0.5cm x 0.5cm) and paper was consistent with LSD, white backing, no bitter taste etc like NBOMes. Each tab has small grey picture of Wile E Coyotes Face - tabs on border rows of sheet have reddish background - tabs in centre of sheet have blue background (centre of sheet has Large blue/grey picture of face surrounded by blue circle - each of these tabs also have small pic of face.)

If anyone has heard of, experienced or tested these I would love to hear your thoughts - cheers.

Sounds almost like dox but if there is no metal taste it's not dox also they tend to last 12 hours + (trip time) while lsd is more 8 hour mark. Nbome trips can linger and some users have experienced HPPD even off small doses. It's likely to be LSD at a strong dose however if you usually don't get visuals it's a bit strange.

UPDATE: Had the Coyotes again last weekend - In my opinion I would definitely say they are LSD not DOX or Nbomes - no taste to the tabs at all, they are too small to hold such an effective dose of nbomes - and I have had nbomes once before and did not enjoy it - felt speedy and unnatural - this trip was yet again, one of the best I have ever experienced. Over the course of 13 hours ended up taking 2.5 - The weekend before wouldn't even consider taking more than one - but this time we started during the day and I wasn't drunk when we dropped - the come up was nowhere near as intense but still fun. Could also be a tolerance thing who knows.

Although it started much slower, this time around it felt a lot more...'spiritual' than last time - in fact the most spiritual feeling i have experienced on LSD - me and my mate sat on our balcony for about 3 hours listening to Floyd, the doors and younger brother - didn't say a word too each other - we were both so content we didn't need too talk. Both staring around at the sky and trees feeling relaxed and thinking amazing thoughts with massive smiles on our face. I remember thinking many times 'this is the happiest I have ever felt, especially on LSD' - not a care in the world. Visuals were not quite as strong this time around considering the higher dose but lasted for a good 9 hours and were still great!

As I said in our opinion these seem like a strong dose of LSD, unfortunately without testing or at least other peoples experiences we can obviously not be 100% sure - as this is a harm reduction site. But, that being said they are highly recommended and I hope some of you guys get your hands on some and see what I'm talking about. I have taken them twice and along with my first ever trip some 7-8 years ago, these are in my top 3 experiences ever. Happy hunting.

Last edited:
Okay so I picked up a tab yesterday first time that I'm going to be doing acid however the tab I bought is completely black on one side and plain white on the other side according to my mate it's because of shroom spores so what's everyone's opinion on this tab ?

For someone whos done acid only a couple of times, I was planning on getting together like 10 or so of my friends and taking acid and going to a chill club for my birthday. I figure acid will let me really chill out and connect with my close mates, does anyone have experience in this setting? I was thinking of taking a smallish dose (not sure what I'm getting yet, its off a trusted friend who has a stash from silk road) so like half a tab? Or is this just a bad idea?

For someone whos done acid only a couple of times, I was planning on getting together like 10 or so of my friends and taking acid and going to a chill club for my birthday. I figure acid will let me really chill out and connect with my close mates, does anyone have experience in this setting? I was thinking of taking a smallish dose (not sure what I'm getting yet, its off a trusted friend who has a stash from silk road) so like half a tab? Or is this just a bad idea?

My experience is that you're likely to get a) overwhelmed by having a lot of people around (at the club) and b) sucked into your own head and become withdrawn also c) get extremely self-conscious
That might just be my personality though
Also will the rest of your friends be tripping?