Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - 8th Wonder Of the World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried some Alex Grey Cosmic Elf tabs I got a while ago. A bit disappointed with them. Definitely tripped just not hard at all on one and a half. 1.5 kois on the other hand had my entire ceiling shape shifting into itunes visualiser.

Nah definitely not 2C-B. I had some pure 2C-B on Sunday and I can tell you it definitely comes on in way less than two hours.

It once took 3 hours before I began to feel effects from a 35-40mg dose, I had already made other plans by then thinking it didn't work, terrible trip. Phens can be tricky.

Really?! Wow that's bizarre man, that seems uncharacteristic of 2C-B from what I've read but I really haven't done much of it to be honest. I like it though, it's interesting.

Hey. First time with acid and want know a bit about what i'm taking before i eat these babies.

Picked these up tonight. Smack bang in the middle of Adelaide. Anyone seen these before, know anything about them? Anyone had them?

FQRsF.jpg
NfDYo.jpg

(sorry the pics are huge. Thought it'd make things easier lol.) Hope someone can tell me anything about these. Thanks guys.

Just thought I'd put a warning up for this blotter. Better late than never I guess...

These are definitely not LSD. My best guess would be one of the NBOMe RC's.

I had to trip sit a very close friend while they were peaking/freaking on 2 of these blotters. They took over 2 hours to really get going, the peak visuals kicked in many hours after the onset with first effects taking much longer than LSD and quite noticeably different from LSD effects overall. The trip lasted some 20+hrs with lingering after effects lasting well into the following day.

I can see how people would easily be fooled by such a professional print and perf. They have a slight bitter/metallic taste that should be easily noticeable on the palate.

Heard of these circulating in multiple states so watch out for them. It also wouldn't surprise me if there are other blots with the same or similar chemicals in circulation. Bastards making these should be hanged! (I'm all for RC's on blotter if they are properly identified, not falsely represented as LSD)

It angers me that these are what you picked up to try for your first experience and I'm most definitely too late by now. I only hope that you chase up some real LSD blotters that have been ID'd in this thread. All the best in future RecluseyGoosey :)

NBOME series chems are generally quite short lasting. The more popular ones (25i, 25b, 25c) last 6 - 10 hours. Not sure about the more obscure ones, probably similiar.. If the effects lasted that long I'd speculate it'd be a DOx chemical, DOC in particular comes to mind.

Hey all, new poster here :) just wondering if anyone in s.a. Had tried any felix tabs recently? My bro and i tried one each and didnt experience anywhere near as much visuals than off half a koi which i took about a month ago. It didnt actually feel much like lsd at all. No fractal cev's, just alot of giggling and visual distortion. I heard they were good? I did have fun and there was minimal comedown, however nowhere near as strong as previously reported. Maybe a new weaker batch? Cheers all :)

they might be old dude, felix tabs have done the rounds months ago...kois are newer / fresher / recent

I have tried both felixes and kois, both were quality cid, I was tripping with some mates on the felixes, all 3 of us were satisfied from one tab, your source probs didnt store them right, having that said, the kois felt like 1.5 times the strength of felixes.

I have personally stored blotter for a couple of months and noticed no degradation in quality.

they might be old dude, felix tabs have done the rounds months ago...kois are newer / fresher / recent

U mean few years ago? Some say there was a 2nd batch of felix cats few months back which were completely different and were not even from the same crew. The original ones were super strong and if they are stored correctly they will outlive any one of us here. If not stored correctly they can degrade quick significantly rendering them pretty much nearly inactive :S

Man, LSD ain't not what it was back in the heyday (1960's)...It's fucked up...Most blotter acid these days is ridiculous in its levels of LSA...Yes, I said it, LSA. Only the small 1 mm x 1 mm blotter acid is the real deal. Not that big chunky shit.

Most blotter acid these days is ridiculous in its levels of LSA...Yes, I said it, LSA. Only the small 1 mm x 1 mm blotter acid is the real deal. Not that big chunky shit.

and you have access to solid information regarding this? possibly some GC/MS analysis reports which have been conducted on confiscated blotter from all over Australia??? or is this something a mate of a mate told you??

There appears to be a lot of confusion around this sort of issue.

"LSA" can refer to a group of chemicals, the lysergic acid amides. This term is most often used in reference to the chemicals found in Morning Glory and Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds, the chemical d-lysergic acid amide which is psychoactive and is sometimes compared to LSD in activity. LSD (lysergic acid diethylamide) is, technically, an LSA itself.

The trips you have had were almost certainly all LSD. LSD is one of the few recreational drugs which are active at doses small enough to fit on a hit of blotter paper. The variety of effects people experience from a substance like LSD can usually be attributed to factors such as mood, set, setting, natural variations in body chemistry, interactions with other drugs in the system, etc. Other chemicals, such as DOB, occur on street blotter, but its quite rare.

The effects of naturally occurring LSA are generally much less stimulating and more sedating than those of LSD. LSA also requires about 10 to 20 times the dose of LSD and thus is possible to fit on blotter, but is extremely unlikely to be found that way. This would also have to be completely refined LSA and the effects would be noticeably shorter.

Also, 1mm by 1mm blotter are the best??? Comments like this give you absolutely no credibibility. Are you trolling or just retarded?

IMAG0333.jpg

Imported prints from Europe.
Extremely good acid!
Each were equivalent to taking 2 kois.

^ Nice.

Also, 1mm by 1mm blotter are the best??? Comments like this give you absolutely no credibibility. Are you trolling or just retarded?

that's tiny, microdot?

In Germany I came accross tiny tabs mic'd at 2000 each.
I thought it was bullshit until I watched 4 people go bezerk off a quarter each.

pill_dimensions1_mid.jpg

1mm by 1mm is even too small for a microdot let alone a blotter, why would anyone make them so small? Same guys making all the LSA?

cool pic..
1mm by 1mm is even too small for a microdot let alone a blotter

it says microdot is 2.3 x 1.5 mm's tho. Not too small for 1x1 as far as i can see.

but dots aren't on blotter, they are what they are. Blotter refers to paper, and dots aint paper from what I recall.
Most blotter acid these days is ridiculous in its levels of LSA...Yes, I said it, LSA. Only the small 1 mm x 1 mm blotter acid is the real deal.

In any case anyone saying shit about acid not being acid these days seems off point, maybe they are correct in some senses, i dont really know much about it all, but i do know i've had loads over the years from the early 90's till now, and yeah back then when i was alot younger we had what seemed like really strong shit (robots, purple ohms, strawberries, smileys etc) and also some weak ones too, same right up till now for me anyway, sometimes i'll have shit that is very strong, other times, seems very weak.

Has acid really changed that much since the 60's? The way it's made? The ingredients? The general strength? Probably in some aspects of course.

Man, LSD ain't not what it was back in the heyday (1960's)

I dont know, seems to still do the job to me, same with the early to mid 90's, but i wasn't around in the 60's so i dont know. I can ask someone who i know who tripped then and still does now aged in their mid 60's next time i catch up with them, i'd be keen to hear what they say about it.

I guess this should all be in the lsd discussion thread. Oh well.

^ i think its the same compound, lsd is lsd. from what i understand an average dose these days particularly in aus. is 100mics whereas 60/70s average dose was consistently 300/400mics...thats just average as i hear and understand it from first hand reports...there is still obviously strong hits getting around today but it is extremely unlikely to come across a barrel, window pane, gel, or blotter (clearlight anyone?) dosed in the 300/400mics range...not unheard of but def uncommon...ime anyway.

i wouldnt doubt what tripnotyzm was saying bout that gangsta shit in germany though...imagine that quarter of a tab and youve dose 500mics...id be playing up too haha...would be tripping from just handling them...and what the print called in the pic, buddhas of some description?

in regards to the dots...iv seen smaller ones like 1mm x 1.5/2mm max...they fit under your fingernail like poppy seed...not sure those dots above would fit under a fingernail...splitting hairs though talking about half mm increments haha

yeh good pic! would be good to hear from someone proper in the know though!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dv4v8TY4tOY

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.