Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around – Numero Cuatro

Status
Not open for further replies.
picked up a few tabs of these.
they look similar to the shit hindi tabs you guys are talking about.

been told they're buddhas? no idea.
not all that fussed. gonna go into a cocktail of other substances.

scaled.php

are they the same. or something totally diff.
the dark blue background is making me think / hope theyre something else.

Those Pirates are shit. Had two on my first time because I wanted something decent and I got next to nothing. No visuals to speak of, just confused as fuck and I lost my sense of direction. Not what I expected at all.

picked up a few tabs of these.
they look similar to the shit hindi tabs you guys are talking about.

been told they're buddhas? no idea.
not all that fussed. gonna go into a cocktail of other substances.

scaled.php

are they the same. or something totally diff.
the dark blue background is making me think / hope theyre something else.

The 2 colourful ones are definately them mate. I hope you can give me a decent report on them.

Myself and others found them to be extremely weak, maybe weakest i've ever had...

Good times ahead!

I picked up sunflowers and a few other tabs to try.

Also a bit of the "swiss bliss" liquid that nanobrain posted about on the last page.

I'll post pics when i can be bothered

Will either try the sunflowers or bliss tonight and report back tomorrow

8o

How many mics would the Strawberry Tabs hold?

Definately alot more than what they're laid with ha ha

Don't you mean how many mics do they hold?

I haven't heard any quantitive info on the strawberries so i can't help you out.

The 2 colourful ones are definately them mate. I hope you can give me a decent report on them.

Myself and others found them to be extremely weak, maybe weakest i've ever had...

lol i hope not.
oh well should be candyflipping with them anyways.

i've heard good things, but from inexperienced users. but honestly, considering how cheap they were, im not too fussed at all.
as long as theyre better than those shitful white skulls i had earlier in the year.

For your sake i hope there's different batches...

I'm now +40mins on 2 drops of SWISS BLISS so i'm signing out for today

Already entering that special magical dimention %)

I had a half tab of the Strawberry and it fucked me up pretty heavily.

I saw a castle coming out of a shag carpet etc. Really, REALLY nice time.

All of the stawberries I've had have been good! I think there might be a new stronger batch out at the moment, but it may just be that my earlier ones hadn't been stored correctly.

gave those hindu tabs a go last night.
after a rather large quantity of pills.

double dropped the tab, took about an hour for onset
things are moving, quite vividly actually. .but there are no colours, no headfuck at all. so i go for a bit more. but alas.

weak dose, enjoyable.
but for once the pills shat all over the acid.

Saw some cheshires at an event in perth over the weekend. My girlfriend had one, said it was the best time she'd had in a long time; but then again, the party was fucking WICKED.

Had a few more red ohms this weekend in Perth, these ones looked ever so slightly different in terms of the logo looking a bit skinnier.. they definitley felt different.

Only faint visuals from 3.. but had a ridiculous intensity towards audio, the bass forceably sucking me in, like a magnet.. almost pulled me off my feet a few times. And the ability too manipulate how i heard bass/pitch etc.. left my head feeling like a headache after the peak, a feeling of been 'fried' lol.

It may have just been set and setting, because I was having such a ridiculously good time (orcosm!) but I only had two red aums (normally I'll eat 5-10) and the visuals were fucking mindblowing, I was euphoric and mellow and enlightened... And that was before the dmt...

I had an extremely minty fresh Sunday session!

Ended up having another 3 drops an hour after the first dose and some cones of changa also helped to put me well into orbit.

Best experiance with liquid in a long time!

1 drop had my sidekick in fits of laughter and so confused it took him half an hour to work out he only needed his thongs to go to the beach ha ha ha

The beach was a wonderful afternoon of laughter, OEV's, tracers and coloured skies

Looking forward to new years!

Status
Not open for further replies.