• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

LSD for withdrawals

psychoSynthesis

Greenlighter
I went on a two-week U-47700 binge cause I had 5 grams and between me and three friends. Towards the end of it I couldn't go more than two hours without redosing without getting that skin-crawling feeling we all know and hate. So I realize this won't be an option for some people, but I ALWAYS have LSD on hand and it's the first time I ever used it for withdrawals. I've knownever for a while that tryptamines help people with addiction but I didn't know it would work this well.
So here's how it went, I'll try to keep it short and to the point.
I woke up and took my bump of U4 to take care of the withdrawals and I ate some cause it lastseems longer that way, then I dropped my tab. About 30 mins later I can start to feel the L take hold of me, I started to get some formication again (skin crawling) so I took one more bump, after another 30 mins I'm fully immersed in my acid high and I feel restless but thats completely normal on L. During my entire trip though I didn't experience any formication just restlessness, that night I slept like a baby, I didn't wake up once, and when I did wake up in the morning I didn't experience any withdrawals, and didn't even feel like I needed to touch the stuff even though I still had about a half gram left. I really hope this can help out others, I know how shitty withdrawals can be and even though this one was a lot lighter than most of the ones I've experienced it still sucks and tapering can be effective but when you're left to your own devices tapering can be difficult. I don't think this would be effective for serious withdrawals, as you shouldn't drop more than once a week, but maybe micro dosing could work or at least help.
Thanks for reading, I hope this can help someone

Interessting, I would've guessed that taking LSD while withdrawing would result in a bad trip

I think it's more about the mindset when you go into it, but if the withdrawals were heavier I could see someone having a bad trip

& it wasn't the most comfortable I've been on L, but it wasn't anywhere near as bad when I was sober. I bet shrooms would be better, I've always found them to be more sedating