Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSD first time.

Klutchy

Greenlighter
Did acid for the first time this saturday...pretty mind blowing experience.

I went to a bush rave, with no real intention of doing any sort of drug, i had money on me but i wasnt actively seeking out anything, but if i came across anyone selling pills i would have brought one. Then my mate was harping on about helping him to find someone selling tabs. I looked around and was like...nows the perfect time and setting to do it. Im happy and content, im surrounded by good friends, my best mates going to be tripping with me, and theres all generally good people here and nothing that could set off a bad vibe.

Did it with my best mate whos had tabs before..turns out the stuff i got was stronger than what hes had before (hes only had 4 tabs, and once was taking 2)
But he said it pretty much blew all his last experiences out of the water. Maybe it was because it was at a bush rave, everything was so stimulating. Music, Lasers, Fire twirling, Fire po, Glow poi etc

It started to kick in at around 10pm

Getting lost in the bush was pretty interesting..turns out i was actually about 50 metres from the dance floor clearing :lol:
The shadows were really cool, tree shadows looked like silhoutes of people standing, shrubs made it look like people crouching/sitting down.
Made pissing hard, because i was never actually 100% sure if there was people near me or not!

Running my glowstick along the ground, i was amazed by how the shadows moved, appeared, and dissapeared on the gravel.

Had ALOT of closed eye visuals that seemed to have been going in time with the music.

Someone played charlie the unicorn, ended up in tears of laughter.
Also "badger badger badger badger mushroom mushroom!" tuneage.
Don't think i've ever laughed so hard

The fire twirling, fire poi and glow poi was really interesting. It left tracers behind it so it was kind of like when people take a long exposure photo, i was mesmerized by it and it was so amusing.

Things got a bit all too much so we went to the car a bit and chilled, my mate cracked open a glowstick and dipped his car key into it. I was so amazed by his glowing car key. I was also randomly pissing myself laughing throughout the night, just random thoughts popping into my head that would have me in tears of laughter.

I also felt like i needed ot be doing something, anything, i just needed to be moving and exploring and to be amused. So after we got bored in the car we went for a little treck through the bush just exploring, Seeing the lazers bounce off the trees and ground was really cool.

It was impossible to comprehend how things worked. No matter how hard i tried to think about something, it connected to some other thought and i'd end up thinking about something completely different. It was quite frustrating trying to get out what i was saying, in the middle of a really deep and meaninfull conversation about something so stupid. Yet then be distracted by something shiney and start talking about the shiney thing.

It got really cold later in the night, and putting on a long sleeve shirt is possibly the hardest task i've ever had to do in my entire life.

I had no concept of time. 5 minutes felt like 5 hours. 5 hours felt like 5 minutes. Looking at my phone's time just hurt my head, i don't know how i managed to think and work out how long i had been tripping for.

by now it was around 4am and the peak seemed to have slowed down. It wasn't anywhere near as intense as it was before. I could start to conform a coherant and semi-decent non retarded sentence. Sitting down next to the clearing just listening to some music, taking it all in and just relaxing.

6am came around and we were getting really tired and thought it was about time we left and we were sober enough to drive.
Hmm, yeah..turns out we werent, it was almost impossible to concentrate so we pulled over and had some maccas breakfast and stayed at maccas for 2-3 hours talking about the experience and how much of an amazing night it was. After that i went home, we kicked back and played some forza. But i also noticed sometimes things on my vision were a bit "Fuzzy" in the corner of my eyes. I don't know if it was my perception was still altered or what.

It really took a toll on my head for that day, im not sure if it was just the sleep deprivation or not but it hurt to think, was easily confused and i had to read a line 2-3 times to understand what it meant. went to sleep and slept for 11 hours and woke up perfectly fine.

Soooo much better than pills, but i can just tell its really not the type of drug you would really want to abuse

TLDR; Did acid. Got fucked up, very intense, best experience with a drug i've ever had.

Sounds like a crazy fun time :)

Yeah, acid at raves and acid outdoors are great. Acid at an outdoor rave... even better.

You definitely will find it hard to abuse acid (although it is possible), since it takes so much time to trip and takes so much out of you. I'd say at least have a month or two between trips.

Hmmm I've recently been interested in trying acid at some point this year, possibly at an outdoor festival similar to the one you described (hence my coming into this part of BL), this trip report sounds promising :)