Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSD - First Time - On another planet

JoshE

Bluelight Crew
I've been keen on trying acid for ages so i managed to score some Pink Panther tab's and also found out that i would have the house to myself for a week so i figured - why not trip ball's =D

Had a mate come and trip with me so we both dosed 1.5 tab's at around 7:30pm. Within 30 minute's i was uncontrollably laughing at thing's that wouldn't be funny otherwise and started to get cramp's around my jaw which sucked but later realized that was a normal occurrence on acid.

We had easy access to inside/outside the house so we had some music cranking and were sitting outside smoking when the visual's started.. First thing i saw was a puddle of sweat underneath where i was sitting..I felt very wet but also warm :\

After that i was watching the star's pulsating different color's and they were also changing shape 8o, plant's, grass, furniture were all covered in trippy pattern's, and also i remember seeing my self through my computer screen, but i was wearing a jacket that was made of "tube's" and inside each of the tubes were a different colored liquid, i tried explaining this to my mate but he just laughed and then zoned out into his own little world :|

We then decided to watch a movie, but couldn't figure out how to use the blu-ray dvd player, even though ive used it a million times before.. Every time we tried we just lost it and rolled around laughing :) My memory and concentration was so fucked haha :p

This will probably sound weird but i was seeing other thing's too, but I'm not sure i can explain them :\ Maybe some fellow tripper's can relate?

After that we were extremely hungry so we decided to order a pizza, which is probably one of the most hardest thing's Ive ever had to do. First, i forgot where the home phone was, Second, I couldn't remember the local stores number so i looked it up on the internet and found it, but after several failed attempt's i went to check the number from their website but realized i was looking at a store in America....FFS!:!

Eventually found the right one but then decided that ordering online would better suit us haha so we did that (which was another mission) and then once the order had been placed we both realized that either of us had cash:X, so we had to walk down to the ATM which was fucking scary..I kept seeing massive dog's running down towards us from people's driveways...

Anyway got the cash, got home and the pizza dude was waiting for us, got inside and opened up the pizza and all of a sudden wasn't hungry (sigh)..

After that we just smoked bulk cigarette's, chilled for a bit and then my mate caught a taxi home. After he was gone i cleaned up, did the dishes, picked up cigarette but's, whored on bluelight for a few hour's, had a shower and then went to bed.

All in all, it was a fucking awesome experience and will defiantly do LSD again ;)

<3 GurnEr JoshE

Awesome report man. That was one of the funniest reports ive ever read. I spat my drink out whilst reading this. U must of been so fuked up LOL

Wouldn't have happened with out you no who ;) Thanks bro haha

Great read! Haha, loved the bit about not being able to figure out the DVD player and trying the wrong phone number for pizza.. I get really confused about simple things like that when I'm tripping too!

Sounds like you had some really good stuff! :D Thanks for sharing!

^ Thank's bro, if only i could explain what else i was seeing/experiencing...man it was wild shit ;)

Interesting read Josh....might have to get me some lucy and post another aussie style trip report =D =D =D

Lol, this reminds me of highschool. Did things ever get really silent for you?...like you were tripping so hard that you were completely out of your body, only you were right there and your friend kept trying to ask you for the lighter or some shit? Time lapses....

I got "good news" for you. I only gets more intense. So do your dreams.

^ Well i do slightly remember being in a "bubble" and everything around the outside of the bubble was silent and moving quick..like i couldn't hear the music, couldn't hear my mate..the only thing i remember hearing was me tapping the key's on my laptop because that was inside the bubble with me haha...

was this your first time tripping, or have you tried other psychedelics before?

It seems like you got the dosage just right for your first acid trip; entertaining, but not overwhelming. If it was your first trip, LSD was a good choice to start with in my opinion. It is my favorite psychedelic drug out of the handful I've tried. Nice visuals, humorous and insightful mind space with a relatively insignificant body load.

be safe, and have fun.

was this your first time tripping, or have you tried other psychedelics before?

It seems like you got the dosage just right for your first acid trip; entertaining, but not overwhelming. If it was your first trip, LSD was a good choice to start with in my opinion. It is my favorite psychedelic drug out of the handful I've tried. Nice visuals, humorous and insightful mind space with a relatively insignificant body load.

be safe, and have fun.

It was my first time trying LSD, but i had done Magic Mushrooms about 5 year's ago so yea mushie's were my first psychedelic's :) Yea i would agree that i got the dosage right..It did get pretty intense during the peak but i was able to enjoy it and come out of it with no problems :)

Wow, reading this makes me want to try it even more. but I can't find it here. :(

I guess it doesn't help that all of your friends are into opiates, benzos,etc

^ Argh Keep looking Serious..No matter how hard it is..it will be well worth it in the end :) Good luck with your search ;)

I'm comming down on some really great classic LSD right now. Fuck RC's and the lot man. Stick with acid. Know you sources. The right people only get acid, they laugh at the idiots that even have to pretend to sell DOx as acid. It's so much easier to just sell acid. Lol, tools.

Haha too right you are man :) Hope you had a awesome trip ;)