Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSD - First Time - my trip with acid

elyayamama

Greenlighter
a few weeks ago me and my friend Kristen were extremely drunk so we decided to make friends with these people who we saw drinking in the next apartment building over. they invited us up there and we drank even more and smoked some pot. after the guy who lived theres friends left he came to my apartment with me and Kristen. he said he had about and Kristen didn't believe him. she had done acid before, I hadn't. he let us have done. he gave her more than he gave me because she had done it before. Kristen kept saying it was cardboard. took awhile but the dude took out my laptop and started playing some trippy YouTube video. I ran into my room closed my eyes and saw spinning colors. I asked the dude please feed my cats I love those cats I remember I kept saying it over and over. one minute seemed to feel like an hour. me and Kristen kept having to pee. I would know to go on the toilet but she peed on my bathroom floor... I kept repeating myself and I would say 'I know I already said this (number) times but why won't it happen?' I kept saying we should go see dude but then I said no no we can't let the cops see us. Kristen kept asking where's my phone wheres my phone I kept telling her it was on the couch but she wouldn't listen. (remember she had more than me) when I came down she was still tripping. I didn't feel well and couldn't stop pooping. I just wanted to lay down and she wouldn't let me. kept talking about how she couldn't find her cigarettes. she kept trying to get me to drink a monster and I didn't want to! and the rest of her trip all she kept saying was cardboard... so now every time we hear the word cardboard we bust into laughter:)