• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSD(?) - First Time - I think it was acid?

trippywallsalad

Greenlighter
this is my first trip report and i am just starting to get into other drugs than weed. before this the only thing i had done was weed.

ok so about a 2 weeks ago me and my friend D were talking about trying something els than just weed. we talked about mushrooms,ecstasy,acid,and some morning glory seeds that i had never even heard about before he told me.
later that night we decided to text of of our buds S abut acid as for he had experience with a lot of different types of drugs. he told us it was going to be 25$ for two hits. this was expensive but we wanted to try it so bad we took the deal.

the following saturday me D and one of our other friend L were hanging out watching tv and chilling. at about 10:15 D decided he was going to take his first ever hit of acid and prepare for an amazing experience. that night L and myself decided we were going to stay completely sober and just laugh at our friend D. he took the acid by placing it on top of his tongue for about 10min then under his tongue for 5min where then after that it devolved. we heard that it could hit as soon as 15min but also heard sometimes as late as 4hours to kick in. but the average time we had head was 25-45min so we waited and waited but nothing happened. we were kinda mad after 2 hours of waiting we started to think that we got sold fake acid. i went home late that night and slept it off.

the next night i was chilling playing video games in my basement and decided i would take the hit of acid just to see what would happen. nothing happened to my friend so i took it with the mindset that it was fake and nothing was going to happen. i took the acid 10min on top of my tongue and then 5min underneath. about 20min after i had taken the hit i started to feel a bit uncomfortable and irritated. I started to consistently move around. about 15min more passes by and i start to feel it come on more. i was having slight visuals but nothing like people said it would be. i thought it would be stronger maybe it was just because i only took one. anyways the next thing that started happening was my vision seemed to be blurry and shifty like when you wake up in the morning and have hazy eyes a bit blurry. i stood up to head upstairs and i could instantly feel the dizziness and lack of balance i had.

when i got to my room i put on some energetic happy music as i was told that it helps so that i didn't have a bad trip. i could feel the beat of the music and i was so into the music but at the same time wasn't paying attention at all to any of the lyrics. another thing that started to happen was i started to get really cold and have goose bumps but i almost still felt really warm and overheated i was shivering but didn't feel the cold.

about an hour in i was reading and looking on social media and i would see a picture in my feed and stare at it. i remember trying to find the true meaning of the picture. what was this picture trying to tell me? what was it posted? where was this taken and when? all these questions in my head i was getting so overwhelmed and didn't know what to do. i slammed my laptop closed and laid back angry confused worried but still enjoying the trip. i looked at my phone and realized i had been staring at that one picture for almost an hour. time seemed to go so slow then so fast it was changing.

about 2 hours later i was starting to feel tired and wanted to sleep but i couldn't. i spent my night staring at pictures and rolling anround in my bed thinking about everything. this wasnt how i was told acid was going to be like. i wonder if it was even acid. im not experenced with drugs and do not know. if anyone knows what i was on and could tell me. sorry for lack of detail but the night was mostly a blur. near the end of the trip i felt so tired and wanted to cry because i couldnt sleep it was hell but worth it.

thanks for listing and feed back about anything would be appreciated.

Sounds like acid to me. But it's impossible for us to know for sure. You would need to test it.
If the blotter had a bitter taste then it wasn't LSD.

You should check out some art next time you trip. I can get lost in a painting or drawing for a really long time. I zone out to it and it transforms a lot.Or break out a piece of paper and something to draw with. You start to be able to see the drawing on the white parts before you even touched that spot. That's when I just try to fill it in, though it's impossible for me to capture the true beauty of an LSD visual.
Sometimes you have to focus on finding the visuals because LSD isn't always automatically a visual ride. The first few times I took it, it was all mental effects, nothing in the visual department.

If it didn't last at least 10 hours it wasn't real lsd, also everytime I have dropped acid my arm & leg joints have felt sore the next day. I was always told that was due to the use of something to stretch the lsd. Also I have never felt tired while on lsd, my vote is Fake LSD, but real mind-altering substance! What is the dif anyhow? Are you crossing off stuff from a check-list?

Definitely sounds like acid. You probably wouldve had a better time if you were outside on a beautiful day, enjoying the scenery with some good friends.

doesnt sound like real LSD, but im sure it was a research chemical. If it was real LSD, trust me you would know lol. Did it have a bitter taste to it?

Hey, thanks for sharing, welcome to Bluelight. :) I changed your title a bit to fit the standards we have. You should title them like this:

Substance(s) - Experience Level - Title

Acid can make you question who you are especially when you browse social networking sites. I love watching the news on L. It is almost as if it is a comedy. No matter what the substance was it was great that you had the opportunity to examine your perception of the world.