Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Discussion Thread (Australian Centric) v II

Status
Not open for further replies.
@psytaco after ure friend was released is he back to normal? or has it changed him forever. One of my mates ex girlfriends had to get taken to psych ward, and as far as i know is still in there =( (2 years later) However she combo'd it with a 3 day speed binge, fucking stupid really.

Also lets not forget about the real dangers of Flashbacks, I've never had one but know a few people who have. Also if you don't know flashbacks are not like visual flashbacks of the trip, its more like you start tripping then and there as if u were currently on acid. My understanding of LSD isn't strong enough to know the reasons for this just going off what I've heard from others.

I wouldn't refer to this as a 'flashback' in the traditional sense that people relate it too. But i have experienced visual's and a psychedelic headspace that has been caused by marijuana after using LSD for weeks or months on end.

It can be extremely uncomfortable to be put in that head-space or even begin to experience visualizations unexpectedly. It's only happened to me twice from memory after inhaling marijuana, both times i had to leave the people i was with because it was far to overwhelming.

^ Or the one where the dude ended up thinking he was a orange and started peeling himself :p, and the dude who started to eat grass because he thought he was a goat...

Proxii, these are all myths designed to scare you..never the less, respect LSD..

Eating grass is actually quite plausible... In fact, lets just say that somewhere in the world it has happened to someone before ;) What does your inner spirit animal tell you to do??

In Melb ive seen the simpsons one go around appperntly there good im to scared to have them with people saying you can get stuck in a trip and if you consume 2 tabs over ure life time ure prounced Clinicly insane they might be all roumers but id like some1 to clear things up with me is this tru?like getting stuck in a trip n stuff

You can't get "stuck in a trip" as such, but I have seen a couple of people flip their lid from ongoing and excessive poly-drug use and they have never returned from it. It is also possible that a trip will be a lot longer than you want it to be if it all goes pear shaped, nine hours can seem endless.

Not really helpful, but for the sake of semantics I don't believe "insane" is a term still in clinical use..

That said, if you're scared then do not take them, as it is unlikely to result in a rewarding experience if the user is afraid. I wouldn't recommend taking them if you're young either, say under 20 years old or so. LSD can be a very overwhelming experience that requires a kind of emotional and psychological stability and maturity to deal with well. This sounds condescending but I'm actually taking about biology, teenagers a packed with volatile mood effecting hormones, and even if many are in effect grown ups, the effects of potent psychedelics are still less predictable and safe for them.

^
teenage tripping is the best thing ever. no worries about life at this age, usually no job, no rent or anything like that. however the first time i took 2 it ruined my memory for a few months :|

@psytaco after ure friend was released is he back to normal? or has it changed him forever. One of my mates ex girlfriends had to get taken to psych ward, and as far as i know is still in there =( (2 years later) However she combo'd it with a 3 day speed binge, fucking stupid really.

He took 2-3 really strong cubes and some pills at a doof. He was still acting a bit funny when we left.

I wasn't in town for this, but over the next week his behaviour got steadily more bizzarre and worrying.

My friends ended up committing him. I think he was in the hospital for about a month.

I then saw him in Thailand, and he travelled with us for about 2 weeks (wouldn't of been a good move for him to do this, but he had his ticket before he had the psychosis). His conversation and behaviour was quite strange during this time but not full-blown weird.

he was on anti-psychotics for about a year and was quite socially withdrawn at this time. Now everything is on track for him. Girlfriend, good job, living with people and he finished his degree. He is a little different in that he isn't as sociable as he used to be, but thats about it.

Just a heads up

Anyone with pay TV should be watching the Inside LSD program on National Geographic.

I'm not sure of the next air time but I caught it at 4am this morning.

It didn't tell me anything I didn't know but it would be very informative for most.

^^enjoy the sex on boards brother ~_~
solid, clean, giggly as all sorts, and seems to last a loooooong time :)

there's some clear liq floating around Sydney atm too, haven't tested it first hand just yet, but watched some friends react really nicely off single drops.
i tells ya, current sydney LSD is the beez kneez.

hehehe, I plan too :)

Planning to candyflip with 3 of the SOB and 3 of the Pink Cherries that have been going around. Or would 3 Cherries be overkill?

Maybe some DMT on the peak too =D=D

I have no idea about those pills but just be careful with the DMT on acid, it is intensified a shitload lol

I have no idea about those pills but just be careful with the DMT on acid, it is intensified a shitload lol

Yeah I'm probably going to wait until after the peak...

Its changa, and i don't think i have enough to fully deck myself on it...

Fuck this, I've had it.

Last night, me and a few mates dropped 4 blotters of high strength acid. My friend wigged out and became really violent/aggressive started trying to strangle/bash my other mate, i had to step in, physically stop him from hurting my friend after calling the police. I got maced and my mate got maced + tasered.
I've never even dreamt of acid doing this kind of thing, if my friend had had a knife, he could've easily used it for no reason.
I had to choke my mate out while he was practically puking blood.

Fuck drugs, they've never done anything but fuck up my life and now my mate is probably going to be charged with a dealable quantity.

No high is worth having to beat up one of your closest mates, over what? Drugs?

Fuck this, I've had it.

Last night, me and a few mates dropped 4 blotters of high strength acid. My friend wigged out and became really violent/aggressive started trying to strangle/bash my other mate, i had to step in, physically stop him from hurting my friend after calling the police. I got maced and my mate got maced + tasered.
I've never even dreamt of acid doing this kind of thing, if my friend had had a knife, he could've easily used it for no reason.
I had to choke my mate out while he was practically puking blood.

Fuck drugs, they've never done anything but fuck up my life and now my mate is probably going to be charged with a dealable quantity.

No high is worth having to beat up one of your closest mates, over what? Drugs?

I dont mean to sound rude but u were also planning to use dmt on the peak? I mean come on dude what were u guys thinking. 4 tabs? Not dick sizing or anything but i have been tripping for nearly 10 years and never ever need more than 2 tabs to get me to where i wanna be without loosing my mind.

This is a perfect example why people should respect psychs as it will kick ur ass 10 times harder if u abuse it in the wrong way. Its evil if u dont treat it well. Hope that this experience will open up ur eyes and let this be a learning experience for all of u.

if you don't respect acid (or any psychedelic for that matter) it will say to ya -
"hmm... think you're a bigshot, eh? you're mine now, bitch!" and fuck you over.

respect the substance and it will respect you.

dont feed candy to kids who aren't mature enough to handle it.

lesson for next time-
dont call the cops- this was your mistake. you could have easily just pinned him down and thrown water on his face til he calmed down.

now you know, after several warnings from experienced people, you take the warnings!

if you don't respect acid (or any psychedelic for that matter) it will say to ya -
"hmm... think you're a bigshot, eh? you're mine now, bitch!" and fuck you over.

respect the substance and it will respect you.

dont feed candy to kids who aren't mature enough to handle it.

lesson for next time-
dont call the cops- this was your mistake. you could have easily just pinned him down and thrown water on his face til he calmed down.

now you know, after several warnings from experienced people, you take the warnings!

I was going to do the changa, but i thought otherwise and didn't even consider it.

and yeah, it was a fucking moronic thing to do.

And no, i couldn't have pinned him down, he's bigger than me, stronger and has done pretty extensive martial arts, if i didn't know Krav Maga, i don't even want to know how it would end. He was attacking my other close mate, i had to react accordingly.

I'm usually pretty respectful of acid, I usually only have 1-2 tabs of usual strength, but I'm not quite sure when eating 4 was considered a good idea.

Learnt my lesson, I'm hitting the books for school and leaving psychedelics (and most drugs in general...) for good. If anything this was a learning experience for me, I've been obsessed with drugs, and kids like me, who can't control something like that, should not touch.

A question(s) for all you who indulge in high doses of acid (excess of ~300ug)...

Where do you normally do it (or feel most comfortable doing it)? And do you normally do it alone, have a sober person, or have a group of homies all riding the same wave?

Fuck ActiveA, tough break bro. Feel sorry for you as it was more your friends fault that things got ugly, not you. Harsh lesson learnt.

On a similar note, am picking up some Yoda tabs tonight. Going by all reports here it sounds like I should be in for an interesting evening. Will let yall know how it goes!

Status
Not open for further replies.