Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Discussion Thread (Australian Centric) v II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sustanon: Not sure if you knew this but, certain phens are totally ineffective in some individuals. I've given people a known pure sample of 2c-b, and 2c-i - and seen them do nothing except clasp their nose in pain, then say "hey isn't something meant to happen?" 30 mins later....

then they give whatevers left of what they had to a friend, maybe 5mg, and that person trips balls... "oh so that guy didn't give me chalk"

Sustanon: Not sure if you knew this but, certain phens are totally ineffective in some individuals. I've given people a known pure sample of 2c-b, and 2c-i - and seen them do nothing except clasp their nose in pain, then say "hey isn't something meant to happen?" 30 mins later....

then they give whatevers left of what they had to a friend, maybe 5mg, and that person trips balls... "oh so that guy didn't give me chalk"

I def did feel the effects. I felt it pretty strong as well. Ingested 20mg orally. It just isnt my drug. Its a combo of trippn and rollin at the same time altho it feels like ur coming off mdma and acid. Im guessing itd be good to combine with sumfn like mdma. Each drug has its benefits one way or the other. 2cs arnt my cup of tea unless its 2CT7 or 2CB.

Finally got my hands on some leghorns!

Going to take 2 of them for my first time in a few nights :D Can't wait

Solo trip with my good 'ole friend Billie tagging along and some appropriate electronic tunes.

Have fun dude. I remember my 1st trip on acid. Its the most beautiful experience in my life, i wont go into explaining it as its impossible but once u are in that state of mind u will realize that acid/shrooms is prob one of the best substances out there. Its amazing stuff<3

Have fun dude. I remember my 1st trip on acid. Its the most beautiful experience in my life, i wont go into explaining it as its impossible but once u are in that state of mind u will realize that acid/shrooms is prob one of the best substances out there. Its amazing stuff<3

AMEN to that Sustanon!

Finally got my hands on some leghorns!

Going to take 2 of them for my first time in a few nights :D Can't wait

Solo trip with my good 'ole friend Billie tagging along and some appropriate electronic tunes.

I dunno if you should invite your friend along.
That jerk ruined my last trip :\

Agreed. Thats one friend I try not to invite on trips - others enjoy his company though !

Cheers for the advice and well wishes all :)

Perthboy and hatecubed, are you heavy smokers?

I smoke pretty heavily but obviously I can't predict what will happen during the trip. Definitely keeping some handy for the comedown!

I personally wouldn't try it stuff can seriously go haywire if you do decide to. Depending on the strength of the foghorns then decide what to do I say :)

Keep sum benzos on the comedown ull be glad u did if it gets very intense or u just want to crash and fall asleep. Green will only enhance ur trip, can give u more paranoia, more visuals, more bodyload and very bad anxiety. Psychedelics by themself give u very bad anxiety. Note: Green is a psychedelic substance thus will give u more psychedelic effects.

My advice is just to get sum poppers, benzos, good music, sum fruit and juice for the comedown and a comfy spot like a sofa or a bed.

I don't smoke at all these days, when I used to smoke though it was semi-regular, and I still didn't like to smoke when I tripped. Friends agree.

IMO Once you know LSD a bit better, you can possibly start to use weed to potentiate its effects.

Cheers for the advice and well wishes all :)

Perthboy and hatecubed, are you heavy smokers?

I smoke pretty heavily but obviously I can't predict what will happen during the trip. Definitely keeping some handy for the comedown!

Nah I never smoke, don't really see much point in it unless I'm taking something else.
It sometimes gives me anxiety by itself :\

I'd definitely wait til near the end of the trip to reduce the chance of something bad happening. That said last time I smoked about 7 hours into a 2.5 tab trip and I was a wreck.

Haven't touched either since...

I don't smoke at all these days, when I used to smoke though it was semi-regular, and I still didn't like to smoke when I tripped. Friends agree.

IMO Once you know LSD a bit better, you can possibly start to use weed to potentiate its effects.

I dont see the point of potentiating the effects. Acid is by far the strongest most powerful drug on earth. Id rather not risk a bad trip tho.

Just dosed two Foghorn/Leghon's ;) It's gonna be a good night haha :)

Smoking weed on acid for me, almost turns it into another drug. Usually dims the colourfull visuals and increases the 'cartoon effect' of things around you.

I love smoking on the peak, it does get super intense/confusing but once your familiar with it you can controll it better.

Also get some major ego loss after smoking heaps, turns me into a mechanical creature.

I <3 it! =D

Well those 2 foghorn's were insane :) Watched Avatar and got totally lost in the story, tried talking to some mate's on MSN, but kept losing track of the conversation's haha. I went outside for a smoke and there were shiny sparkly light thingamabob's floating amongst the me, floating around in the air.

I really can't remember what else i did :p, I think i just let my self float away while watching my wall's and TV morph into god no's what haha.

Was really hungry after so ended up eating heap's and now I'm feeling bloated...Grrr..Have a bad headache which I'm hoping goes away soon but it was all worth it haha :)

Well those 2 foghorn's were insane :) Watched Avatar and got totally lost in the story, tried talking to some mate's on MSN, but kept losing track of the conversation's haha. I went outside for a smoke and there were shiny sparkly light thingamabob's floating amongst the me, floating around in the air.

I really can't remember what else i did :p, I think i just let my self float away while watching my wall's and TV morph into god no's what haha.

Was really hungry after so ended up eating heap's and now I'm feeling bloated...Grrr..Have a bad headache which I'm hoping goes away soon but it was all worth it haha :)
Good stuff GJ.

Those msn convo's can really do your head in haha, too many times I would start a sentence, then forget what I was talking about then i'd read back the sentence and couldnt make any sense of wtf I was trying to say haha =D

here i am watchin the footy reading some acid attles.
dosing is a funny thing.
i had 4 leghorns and half a fruit salad the other weekend. with some 2ce, and 2ci.
i know, im a crazy pig.
but am VERY experienced.
i really enjoyed myself. great talk and dance and then laid down and went to another planet. for a long time.
a long time.
the 2-c's added legs like wow.
i ended getting all buddha on my arse and not talking for a year in 4hours.

oh yeah, i took some mdma that night too,with the half fruit salad. early in the evening, 2-3hrs before the the 4 trips.the 2c's were a while after the 4 t's.
i had actually eaten 5-6 grams of subs with some acid the night before too. which was awesome.
i seemed to take about 5 days to come down. pretty cool really, i like the trippin for days feelin.

i actually find redosing is fine and can even "repeak" when the right combos are found. sure they may not be the same as the initial peak but lovely none the less.

anyway, i know it could seem like dicksizin, however, will try to dispel this.

yesterday i took a half fruit salad, and the most wonderful day, fantastic peak, mood heightened, and little patterns, esp with eyes closed. dosed at 11 am and got sleep by 4 am, layed in bed still trippin to my patterns and sacred geometry and music of the mind, got up with the kids at 6 am, and had a great day today, and here i am now at 12am, 36 hours later still buzzin, wondering about gobblin some of the leghorns remaining, or maybe subs or both and going for a night walk to saturn and telking with sun-ra for the night.

and no stims, no pv has been ingested.

i do love benzos, to wack on the brakes, but sometimtimes, its just enjoyable to go with it and enjoy every moment.

yeah, so dosing can be funny sometimes eh.

if i have crossed the line into the lenght of my amazing rod territory, i apologize. just wipe it out mods, im kool with that. i am just having a conversation with myself anyway.

love yas.

hey active, man that was a drain eh.
sorry you had to go thru that. study it up bro. and maybe try again some time with new people. maybe a hot girl that likes ya, or boy if thats ya thing.
its good to trip with lovers. the best.

i found when i was your age that psyches could get crazy. im like a million years older than you, and my old noggin handles it a lot better now.

still had my arse kicked tho, and am no way wanting kids to go as crazy as me strait away. learn your brain , your mind, and your being first.

oh yeah, thumb printing. no i havent yet.
15 drops was my biggest lsd. 10 gms of subs is my limit on shrooms now. have done more.
but yeah, they used to just thumbprint by tipping the crystals onto your thumb and grinding the prinyt into your palm. now they lck the crystals off the thumb.

i would love too. but am not that connected.
i did inject 5 drops once. but that doesnt compare to eating 40000 - 100 000ugs now does it.
they call it it dying.and rebirth. and reckon you never really come down properly again.
considering i tripped for at least 5 days after the after weekend and am buzzing now, i can imagine.

oh well, im off to surf some psynapses.
or at least try to get some sleep.
even then im still surfin em tho, and flyimg. mmmm, flying.......

h.

by the way, i used to like weed with small amounts of acid, say 2 trips. but with medium doses of 4 t's or 3 drops i found could get sketchy.
with good doses like the other weekends i wouldnt even like to smell the stuff.
i find eating weedcake with one or two trips is awesome, but i only eat what i have made.

i got offered a cake the other weekend but was to untrusting of eatin it. of the kid, the weed , and myself.

i actually have grown away from weed. its too dirty.

Status
Not open for further replies.