European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Lsd blotter strength ""250 is 110"

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Just tried some blotter which seems reliably dosed at 110mics and found it as strong if not stronger than any alleged "250mic" blotter Ive ever had. Dunno if Im breaking news to anyone...

Not sure what print - just the first time ive been sold 110mic blotter as that.

Aaah ok I wouldnt know whats what these days ...i see ppl mentioning all kinds of strengths....my acid days were in the 70s they were all strong to extreme

Im talking for about the last 20 years - every blotter ive ever bought was almost certainly 110mics or less - regardless what potency it was sold at.

Im talking for about the last 20 years - every blotter ive ever bought was almost certainly 110mics or less - regardless what potency it was sold at.
As it should be too, though
I would rather have lower ug per tab and ratchet up the dose by taking more tabs

But this is why properly sourced reliable liquid solution is the best overall. That gives ultimate flexibility on dosage :)

I always thought it was a little funny when people casually say they dropped 300 mcg today. I am sure in a lot of cases that is true as there are a lot of veterans that really know the levels they are close too. But in a nutshell I always assumed if someone said they took 250 mcg then they really took about 110.

Tim Scully would take 75 mcgs in some of his admitted trips. I can tell you 75-100 mcg is full on. 250 would be one of those 12 hour intense trips that makes "a walk around town" difficult. I could not communicate on 250 mcgs. I would have the dumb look plastered on my face for about 8 hours.

Last edited:
I dunno Im on about 450 now and its pleasant enough. Im not trembling with my arse in the air waiting for the fiery rabbit-headed dildo or anything. Just sat chuckling to myself and cooking dinner.

Oh behave , you dull as dishwater humourless old tart. When did you last say anything "new hat" or even "worth contributing"? Oh I remember...
Try some 150 ug 1-cp-lsd blotters and report back on strength.

Fuck me - believe the hype! You made a believer outta me (As Don King said in the ring after Benn-Mclellan) This is "DS: 3.0 crystal, with added philosophical detonations and a piquant backnote...individually ladled onto the blotter with love while dressed in an appealing Gandalf frock.."

IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE! IF YOU LAY IT DRESSED IN A GANDALF FROCK! You can feel the spirits of the ancients...

well how do you guys ever know what the mcg of blotter is?

ive had weaker ones...but ive also felt like ive had weaker and stronger hits across the sheet - but i think im the bigger variable than the hits themselves

like the ones i have now, i get tossed on a half hit....i took a hit and a half and it was a bit much - so i'd categorize them as strong but i couldn't tell you the mcg

Will it burn me if I touch the sun? So big, so round...

This acid is dynamite. I don't know if I'm on this earth or fullers! Might be cos I had some Ecstasy a few days ago or maybe it's just cos it was laid with love by Gandalf and it's a gorgeous spring day with the greens bursting and vivid sun shining onto the top of the clouds with dark underneaths.

I was really blue this morning - I just sighed and thought Ho Hum, I may as well try 4 of these blotters split 20 minutes apart and force myself through another dreary day. Famous last words.

When the set and setting gets improved by the mdma the lsd trip will be magical.

az1odbj_460s.jpg

When j us to rave I would regularly take 3-4 pills and a couple or three purple ohms..I think a about 150 mics each, fuckin bliss in a spacecraft

I dunno Im on about 450 now and its pleasant enough. Im not trembling with my arse in the air waiting for the fiery rabbit-headed dildo or anything. Just sat chuckling to myself and cooking dinner.
Remember the 600ug Cheshire Cats?