View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous LSD B2B LSD

IWasNeverGivenAName

Greenlighter
I would consider myself an experienced member of Team LSD..... But I've never done it back to back. I have plenty stock for experimentation, and I only did 2 hits yesterday..... I've read a millions times over, double the dose, but why the f*ck am I so nervous? 4 (in theory) should get a small vibe going, right? Not looking for the same trip as day one. (I know space it out) but to just kinda slow roll through the day.... Should be good. Right? Or should I do 5?

LSD is such a variable experience it is difficult to predict exactly what will happen. But tolerance is well known, and though its mechanisms are not well understood it has been observed in numerous scientific studies of LSD since the 1960s as well as in the real-life experience of keen psychonauts everywhere. The rule of thumb is that you might get another trip two days in a row if you double your dose but this is not always the case.

Total tolerance from small doses (100-200 ug) seems to reset totally in 4-7 days. Total tolerance from larger doses (500 ug) seems to take longer to reset (14-21 days). Trying to trip with similar doses within those windows just seems to extend tolerance and your inability to trip. There are a bunch of online calculators that attempt to determine how much dosage you need within X number of days from your previous trip. Tolerance seems to have a high peak 2-3 days on from your trip but a long tail lasting weeks or months depending on prior dosage and frequency.

I’ve had days where I’ve taken 3 tabs and had a nice powerful trip but 2 or 3 days later even 5 or 10 tabs barely registered. I notice that any use of amphetamines in the previous week greatly increases LSD tolerance. I was getting used to taking 5 strips to trip because I was tripping quite regularly and taking amphetamines. My trips were nice but had little depersonalisation and little visuals.

But after a week off all amphetamines and 5 days after my last trip I took 700 ug (7x 100ug tabs) assuming my tolerance was still very high.

Unfortunately I went for a walk after I dropped it and it was like I had zero tolerance. A lot of anxiety stemming from my going cold turkey on meth a week previously rapidly surfaced. Within 30 minutes I was feeling extremely uncomfortable and worried I would not make it home. After just making it in the door at around 45 minutes I was completely debilitated and only capable of dropping a couple of valium before collapsing on my bed and becoming completely dissociated from myself and my environment. This had never happened to me before though I had taken up to 10 of this particular batch of acid when tolerant in the past and felt next to nothing.

Bottom line is back-to-back tripping is both difficult to due tolerance and unpredictable due to necessarily of increased dosages.

I've noticed that side-effects increase significantly doing LSD back to back, so in my book it's never worth it. Despite that, I keep doing it now and then, and I usually take at least 3x times what I took the previous day. However, as @Perforated pointed out, LSD seems to act rather erratically when it comes to tolerance issues, and not like say opiates or benzos or any other types of drugs, which are predictable when it comes to tolerance.

I've noticed that side-effects increase significantly doing LSD back to back, so in my book it's never worth it.
This.

It's not as simple as take twice as much to overcome tolerance.

Every single time I've taken LSD without waiting at least a week for tolerance I have regretted it and considered it a waste of good LSD. My rule of thumb is to wait at least 10 days, preferably at least 12 days.

Definitely wtg the set amount of time to get your tolerance back down would be the best way next time if there is one for you. Don't waste LSD. Savor it. It's like fine wine man, but srs good vibes and be safe. Don't waste the sid lol!

Definitely wtg the set amount of time to get your tolerance back down would be the best way next time if there is one for you. Don't waste LSD. Savor it. It's like fine wine man, but srs good vibes and be safe. Don't waste the sid lol!
The "set amount of time" is one of the most mysterious factors in LSD tolerance. Actual reseach on it suggests it kicks in immediately (within the hour) and tapers off over 4-5 days. But lots and lots of experienced psychonauts say you need a month at least between trips to get the full effect. But that might really only be at small doses.

Through trial and error I've worked out that my ideal dose is 300 ug and that tolerance to a trip that size last effectively 7 days. But it gets loger if you repeat every 7days. When you can source tabs for price of a take-away coffee the temptation is always to experiment with having more or re-taking it sooner (or both). But it still is wasteful and who knows? Possibly harmful.

I've always felt that I have to wait at least 14 days (preferably a month on 500ug+ trips) for tolerance to return to baseline.
I think this graph is pretty accurate of those I've seen:

xt1692-lD1cFiTeK66kVBgxbdF2Jqek0efuB80FVFGQ.jpg

I've always felt that I have to wait at least 14 days (preferably a month on 500ug+ trips) for tolerance to return to baseline.
I think this graph is pretty accurate of those I've seen:

xt1692-lD1cFiTeK66kVBgxbdF2Jqek0efuB80FVFGQ.jpg
That's interesting. The graphs on tolerance I've seen show a much steeper decline from day 2-4 and then the same long tail. But this graph is how much of a bigger dosage you need to punch through tolerance on subsequent days. I think it might app;ly to 100 ug trips but notto bigger doses as my experience quite different. If I have a 300 ug trip on day one then almost no amount of LSD will get me tripping on day two and three. And I've taken up to 1.5 mg testing that (3 blotters on dayt one and 15 blotters on day 3). All; I got for my trouble was a really strong body load, scattered thoughts, and insomnia. I've repeated the experiment with a few varations a few times with different batches but the results always kind of the same.

Psychadelics may not be addictive but they can become compulsive when you just really need that extra dimension in your head.
Very true. I spiraled extremely fast when I was doing big doses of LSD as often as I could for a few months. But as for reality escape, it's great - the problem is separating the illusory from the real. Lots of weird thoughts that stay there like splinters.

Very true. I spiraled extremely fast when I was doing big doses of LSD as often as I could for a few months. But as for reality escape, it's great - the problem is separating the illusory from the real. Lots of weird thoughts that stay there like splinters.
This happened to me when I seriously quit meth. I wasn't having any real cravings for meth but I had a constant desire to tripping big on LSD and ploughed through an enormous number of blotters. On average I would have been 'microdosing' on 100-200 ug a day for weeks without actually having any real trips. At least not heavily visual trips. I could still feel it reorganising my brain.

To be honest I'd rather be wasting acid daily than continuing to take meth though.

This happened to me when I seriously quit meth. I wasn't having any real cravings for meth but I had a constant desire to tripping big on LSD and ploughed through an enormous number of blotters. On average I would have been 'microdosing' on 100-200 ug a day for weeks without actually having any real trips. At least not heavily visual trips. I could still feel it reorganising my brain.
I know what you mean. It becomes a compulsion to be in that twisted state of mind, even if there's no visuals, you feel as it re-organizes the brain.
To be honest I'd rather be wasting acid daily than continuing to take meth though.
Yup - I have never tried meth, but I'd stick to LSD too.

I'm gonna start up a micro-dosing regimen soon again. I've found that helps better than SSRI, benzos and that narcotic jazz.

I know what you mean. It becomes a compulsion to be in that twisted state of mind, even if there's no visuals, you feel as it re-organizes the brain.

Yup - I have never tried meth, but I'd stick to LSD too.

I'm gonna start up a micro-dosing regimen soon again. I've found that helps better than SSRI, benzos and that narcotic jazz.
Yes. I don't feel any need at all to take my anti-psychotic meds (Abilify + Seroquel) when regularly dosing LSD. However, in the past when I've quit meth cold-turkey I've needed to take AP's for months to get back to normal.

Yes. I don't feel any need at all to take my anti-psychotic meds (Abilify + Seroquel) when regularly dosing LSD.
That must feel good? How often do you dose LSD then?
However, in the past when I've quit meth cold-turkey I've needed to take AP's for months to get back to normal.
I can imagine. I've only tried Seroquel, but that stuff hits hard.

Since quitting meth i’ve taken 3-400 ug every 4-5 days (give or take). Taking that size dose every week for a month was what flipped the switch and disconnected my brain from it’s autopilot constant search for meth.
I hate it but it was a godsend for getting sleep and preventing comedowns as a tweaker.

Since quitting meth i’ve taken 3-400 ug every 4-5 days (give or take). Taking that size dose every week for a month was what flipped the switch and disconnected my brain from it’s autopilot constant search for meth.
That's fantastic. Good for you man. Are you gonna keep it? Have you tried micro-dosing?
I hate it but it was a godsend for getting sleep and preventing comedowns as a tweaker.
Yeah, hands down the best thing I've had to fall asleep on amphetamine.

That's fantastic. Good for you man. Are you gonna keep it? Have you tried micro-dosing?
I accidentally bought 400 x 200 ug tabs yesterday so I expect I’ll keep at it. When you trip on 409 ug, 50-100ug feels like a micodose fo next week or so. I get really tolerant really quickly.

But I’d like to get to regular 20 ug daily in time. I feel i’d be at my best there.
Yeah, hands down the best thing I've had to fall asleep on amphetamine.

I only need like 1.5x the dose the next day, and sometimes the second trip can go deeper than the first.

-GC

I love some extra dimension, which is how I fell into frequent minidoses which (at 20-40 mics) can be enjoyed every 3rd day, reliably.
reality prevails and longer gaps occur as well as a few shorter ones with minor dose fluctuation.