View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD and romance

prince albert

Bluelighter
OK, so I have the cance to trip out with the girl i'm after, what should I do, to help bring us closer together?

i was thinking , suprises and gifts and adventures and stuff but i don't have a plan.... Thoughts?

Dont try to mack on some chick while she is tripping. It wont end well.

Just enjoy the trip, if she was feelin you before it should go well :)

But has she done it b4 ?

I did acid acouple times with an ex girl and we connected great, .....

as long as she doesnt have a bad trip it should bring you closer together.

Don't try to connect with her on a romantic level, but on a personal level. Get to know her deeply and have some private conversations with her about life, the universe and everything.

Your bonding experience just might turn into a boning experience within the next few days =) sorry had to throw that awful joke in there

I guess I am in the minority in that I find psychedelics extremely sexually stimulating...and prefer to trip with my girlfriend. And actually, all of the serious relationships I have been in have started around the casual discussion of psychedelics...so it has worked out just fine for me.

^ No, I do find that most of the time I too have a lot of sexual energy on acid

I'll second what egor said. Your mind should not be on seduction; you should just be going into this to have a good time and bond with her like you would anyone you choose to trip with. Psychedelics are great for getting to really know people on, but leave romance off the table unless she makes obvious advances. (If you're already in a relationship with someone then that's different.) Then the next day, if it feels right, ask her out.

Re: psychedelics and sex, I can go either way, it's weird. Most of the time sex is the last thing on my mind, but sometimes a major horn attack will hit me like a bolt from the blue. Especially with low doses of mushrooms lately, yeesh . . . I'll be reading or writing or just walking down the halls at university and suddenly realize that I have a powerful urge to fuck something. Haven't actually done it on hallucinogens (yet), but the one time I masturbated on mushrooms a couple of weeks ago sure was something else.

Drugs have always inspired some romantic aspects of me. I find myself more longing for a romantic partner. At least someone to connect to. LSD was probably the strongest with this, and you will probably not believe it but the least willing I was to seek out sexual play was on MDMA. I was too busy being happy to concern myself with girls and rejection and appearance and "what ifs" that come with it, but while on LSD I found myself very curious about the whole process.

evert time ive done acid i always wanted to be with a chick, girl i like does acid, and wanted to trip with me,, but just my fucking luck the acid left town and hasnt been back ever since she mad ethe descision. i have bad timing with chicks, i hate my timing

icancu2k said:

It all depends on the person, but broaching the subject of sex with someone who isn't too comfortable with te topic, while trupping can cause them to go into free fall paranoia about your intentions. Avoid any such thing until you've gotton to know each other on a personal level first.

As for myself, I've only tried sex once on acid and it all ended with me & my ex rolling around in fits of laughter at how absurd a way it is to propagate a species (thinking of an independant observer's viewpoint of a couple rutting away!)

shoshin said:
I'll second what egor said. Your mind should not be on seduction; you should just be going into this to have a good time and bond with her like you would anyone you choose to trip with. Psychedelics are great for getting to really know people on, but leave romance off the table unless she makes obvious advances. (If you're already in a relationship with someone then that's different.) Then the next day, if it feels right, ask her out.

I would advise you listen to that

But becareful Ive done this before and we were both left very confused from the night.

My friends have had a couple of potential relationships get messed up because they got on acid together too soon before feelings for each other were certain. More often than not people misinterpret each other all night and cant figure it out in the end they both give up.

fastandbulbous said:
As for myself, I've only tried sex once on acid and it all ended with me & my ex rolling around in fits of laughter at how absurd a way it is to propagate a species (thinking of an independant observer's viewpoint of a couple rutting away!)

Hah; I can imagine! - I've only had sex on acid a couple of times myself, and my partner hasn't been tripping herself you see?

As above though, I do believe it could go either way; if you don't know the girl inside-out, then use the oppuortunity to get to know here properly!

I lost my virginity while on acid.....truly bizarre but cemented the relationship i was in at the time. I've felt very tender and 'melty' when having sex on LSD, though i prefer to do it at the dying phase of the trip.

LSD could add some awkwardness to a situation where you like someone...

morninggloryseed said:
I guess I am in the minority in that I find psychedelics extremely sexually stimulating...and prefer to trip with my girlfriend. And actually, all of the serious relationships I have been in have started around the casual discussion of psychedelics...so it has worked out just fine for me.
I'm definitely with you on the first two bits. Actually, if I'm honest, there aren't many drugs that I enjoy that I don't find sexually stimulating. Come to think of it, that probably explains why people avoid me at psytrance parties.

I say have fun but don't put any expectations of romance onto the trip.

Sex on acid can be amazing, and as MGS said it can even be provoked by psychedelics.

But I agree with the advice of everyone else, that in this situation you shouldn't try for it. If it happens, it happens, but you should try to keep your mind elsewhere. People freak out even when they don't feel like someone is trying to get on them. You've also got to look out for not only what she wants then, but what you think she'll feel or regret after the trip ends.

I don't know the girl, but there's always the chance that while she liked you, she wouldn't have had sex had she not been tripping hard, and she'll realize it afterwards. Even if she doesn't hold it against you and all, still might make things awkward. Connecting on a personal level is the best bet if you really like her, and it could pave the way for a great relationship. I don't mean to sound like I'm shaking my finger at the idea of sex here. But if you want to play it completely safe and simple, and still really beneficial, I'd keep the physical stuff pg-13ish to be safe until the comedown. Never know if you'll let some demons loose in the worst possible way.

My last relationship, of 3 years, started out in such a way. You can really feel like you've known someone for years after one night of bliss or even terror or any other emotions heightened by psychedelics.

In fairness (though I'm not the Amazing Karnak here), I don't think the OP has intentions on having sex with her *that night*, since it wasn't him that brought up sex in this thread.

hehehe you all trip me out, thanks for the posts.

the romantic situation is very wierd but i have tripped with this girl dozens of times. she's my ex and i'm really trying to rebuild a relationship. but i'm not trying to scramble her brain and make her want to have sex, it really is about the emotional connection i'm trying to develop.

yes i'm trying to mack but i'm trying to be respectful and sweet about it.

what would be the shit to do on acid, a suprise party, flowers, what?

the things that pleased me most during my last LSD trip (~2-300ug):

- running amok in the streets, approaching everyone i saw and asking what they were doing and why they were doing it
- climbing a wet fire escape to try to get to the top of a building
- laying in the grass
- taking a long walk and watching the moon
- seeing the hot girl across the hall in a black dress

I'd recommend trying to make the LSD experience as "epic" as possible. Make it a journey, an adventure, a story to tell! Share the experience of a wonderful night and it will bring you closer. Sharing the experience will be enough to lay some backing to an improved relationship - just have fun and never forget - be Wierd!

prince albert said:
OK, so I have the cance to trip out with the girl i'm after, what should I do, to help bring us closer together?

i was thinking , suprises and gifts and adventures and stuff but i don't have a plan.... Thoughts?
Yes. I feel in love on acid

icancu2k said:

yeah agreed