Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSD 2 hits/ First Time/Walking through a Mosaic

goodvibes

Bluelighter
Hi Everyone
This is my first trip report! It so happens to be about my first LSD experience as well.
I am mainly writing about this because I want to share my experience with like-minded people and my roomates don't seem to eager to here about my experience.

0:00 I got my hands on an almost empty vile of LSD, the guy said that it had probably 2 hits in it and said to just add some water to it and drink it. So I fill it up and down it goes...

0:20 To pass time and wait for more effects to kick in (my body felt tingly), my friends and I go to the front yard and play some croquet. The plan was to just to trip at home, but the plans changed and we ended up going golfing. I didn't actually do any golfing though.

0:45-1 hr When we got to the golf course, I noticed that my reality was different. I remember describing it as an Instagram filter on my life. This probably was the most anxious part of the whole thing. We had to wait at the main entrance area until the guys were done teeing off. I remember just wanting to go venture and get away from all these strangers. Time went by so slow. It seemed like we were there for hours, when in reality it had only been like 10 or 15 minutes.

1-3hr Finally the guys finish with the hole and tee off. I remember watching my friends tee off and it looked so weird. There swing was like in little snapshots. Time began to distort more and more as the minutes went by. It wasn't soon after they teed off that the peak began happening. It felt as though I was in a dream, but not. I felt outside my body, but still there. I just walked around while my friends were actually golfing in this fantasy land. I stumbled upon a sand bunker and this is where I noticed more visuals. It looked like the sand was made up of all these shapes, but these shapes were just components of a larger patterns. They were all neatly arranged in such the right order--like a math equation. As my friends went through the holes, I discovered more and more about everything--nature, people, life. The trees vibrating in the wind moved in such a organized way. My whole reality was made up of these geometric shapes. Everywhere I looked they were there in everything. I remember looking at my friend's face and saw similar shapes on his skin.

3-3:30 They finally finished the last hole and we made it back to the car. On the drive home the speed of the car and this dreamy-state was surreal. I could get lost in it. Just looking at the things that would whizz by. I remember we were at a red light that seemed to last ages. I would just look at a sign and watch it melt and twist into these shapes for what seemed like forever.

3:30-6+ Finally I was back at home! All I wanted to do was go to my and listen to some EDM and get lost. Once I turned it on, I felt it through my whole body, swirling to the beat of the song. I would stare at my wall and watch this giant masterpiece of fractals reveal and hide itself breathing to the music. When it went fast, the shifting of the shapes also moved fast. I stared at this beautiful synthesis of sense being portrayed on the wall for quite some time. I then turned on some animated videos I found on youtube and I would stare at them and get so lost in them. In reality I would only watch a couple minutes of video at a time, but it seemed like so long. So just looking for more things to do, I decide to draw something. The music never stopped during any of this and it was amazing. My hands would draw to the music, wherever it took me, up and down and all around. I remember realizing that I was only drawing circles. I kept doing this when later I realized they all started to mean something. I did several drawings, but my favorite is this trippy duck smoking a joint haha. During this drawing period, I felt more spiritual effects. I felt this sort of omni connectedness, not like the empathy I have experienced on MDMA, but more to the universe and everything around me. I wasn't just drawing shapes and forms, it felt like a was seeing the world in a whole new way and I was expressing this on paper. I did this for awhile and then got lost in my bedroom wall again watching it slowly reveal it's beautiful code, then seal it away, and then reveal it again and so on. This sort of thing continued on for the duration of the experience with everywhere I looked.

6 - 8+?

I slowly began to leave this dream land with my mind exposed in such a beautiful way. Coming down, I did a lot of thinking about the experience and was enjoyable for most of the time.

AND this all was just 3 hours prior to me typing this. Now that this is typed up and ready to go. I think I am going to try and get some sleep now.
Hope this didn't bore you!

Sounds really nice, are you sure it was LSD? I'm not saying it isn't or doesn't sound like it but curious.
Nice report either way.

I'm pretty sure it was. It waste tasteless and lasted the expected duration, but I didn't test it or anything . Thanks for reading