• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSD/125ug 3rd time: I learned a very big lesson.

acm842

Greenlighter
Even though this was only the third time I've taken acid. I feel pretty comfortable with taking mild altering substances as I have taken Shrooms, DXM, LSA, and many other substances sold to me as acid. However, during this experience I got some very good quality stuff from a reputable dealer. It was sold as 125ug quality and after the other night I believe it.

I took 1/2 hit of the same acid (125ug) three days prior to the night of this trip report and in retrospect this saved my ass.

At 1:00AM me along with two girls from work took one hit each.

T+ 0:00--- We turned on Scott Pilgrim to enjoy watching during the come up

T+ 0:30--- I started to notice first effects, enjoyable body buzz.

T+ 1:00--- At this point the trip begins to intensify, the movie starts to become incredibly funny at this point but it bother me that the girls aren't really responding to me when I make comments about the movie.

T+ 1:30--- I'm definitely tripping at this point, my baseball hat on the floor shimmers now and then and sometimes when I look at it, it appears to breathe a little bit. At this point I basically decide that the movie isn't a fun thing to do during my trip so I get up and start walking around my apartment while the girls continue to watch the movie. Walking around simply felt great and swinging back and forth on my pull-up bar in my bedroom was incredibly fun.

THIS IS THE POINT WHERE EVERYTHING BEGAN TO GET WEIRD

T+ 2:00--- I ended up back in the living room and I turned on the movie and just put on the TV and also put on some Pink Floyd. At this point Girl A starts to get really weird. She mentioned something about how I and Girl B love each other, (We do not, and we both are in committed relationships) and that we needed to talk about our love and then she would leave. This immediately gave an awkward vibe to the entire trip for me, it was very weird for her to talk about my feelings like she knew what I wanted and I did not like this at all. At this point the girls began to whisper back and forth and whenever I would look over at them they would stop talking. This gave me a bad vibe so I just went in my bedroom and started to watch TV and listen to the Radio.

T+ 2:15--- While lying in my bed I would now and again hear one of the two girls say something very loud at the other. This happened a couple times before I got up and went and reminded them that it was after 3 in the morning and that they shouldn't be loud. I then went back to my room

T+ 2:30--- While lying in my room I saw Girl a come and stand in the doorway to my bedroom. While standing in this position she could see me laying in my bed and also see Girl B outside in the living room. (My apartment is obviously very very small)
Girl A began to attempt some crazy form of sign language to me, it was almost as it she was trying to tell me something but didn't want Girl B to know so she devised some crazy hand motions to try to explain it to me. She got very frustrated with me when I didn't understand what she was saying. I really couldn't help but just starting at her and laughing periodically but it was absolutely ridiculous to me that she thought I could understand her signs.

At this point I realized that the other two girls were tripping much much harder than me.

T+ 3:00--- This is when the night turned to shit. At this point Girl A had basically lost all touch with reality. After doing a little bit of research after the trip I discovered that she was caught in a "thought loop". She would basically just say the same stuff over and over again every minute or so and this really freaked me out. Some of the stuff I remember her saying was:

"Its 5! It's 5!... AUNT AND UNCLE!!! HEAVEN AND HELL!! "ITS BECAUSE I"M GOD. IT'S THE TRIANGLE! THIS IS NEVER GOING TO END! I'M DEAD.

Girl B wasn't nearly as fucked up. She didn't know what the hell was going on and every once in a while would "WE"RE OKAY" or something along those lines, but other than that she didn't really talk all that much.

T+ 3:30--- Even in my fucked up state I knew with the amount of screaming and bumping into walls that was occurring in my apartment at roughly 4 in the morning was going to get the cops called unless it stopped immediately. I attempted to get all three of us into a circle on the floor and for all of us to close our eyes and just calm down. Of course this did not work whatsoever and whatever I did to try and calm these two girls down only made them more rowdy.

They were completely ruining my trip and freaking me out. This is typical conversation they would have:

Girl A: You have to listen to me! Please!

Girl B: Police???

Girl A: Everything is even!

Girl B: What about Evan??

They were not hearing each other’s words correctly and it was making them both angry and upset. At this point I knew that there was no sense in trying to calm them down and I had to get the fuck out of my apartment or police would come there and I would end up in jail. After one more attempt to try and change the scenery for the girls or just to do something to stop them from freaking out, I just gave up and grabbed my car keys and left.

T+ 4:00--- I got into my car and drove to a different part of my apartment complex where I had a clear visual of my complex and the entrance to my complex. It was snowing at this time and even though this trip had been shitty so far It was very nice to sit in my car alone and listen to music and watch the beautiful snow fall.

T+4:45--- A local police car pulls in to my apartment complex and parks in front of my building. OH SHIT WHAT DO I DO?
I decided I would just try my luck driving, so I decided to go to a 24-Hour superstore less than 3 miles from my apartment.

T+5:00-8:00--- I basically just sat in the parking lot for 3 hours and rode out the end of my trip.

T+8:00--- At this point it is 9AM in the morning and I somehow built up the courage to head home and see what the happened at my apartment
(SIDE-NOTE): You guys can only imagine the paranoia and crazy things I convinced myself that could have happened while sitting for 3 hours)

When I arrived home my apartment was trashed. All of the seat cushions on my couch were on the floor ( I still do not know if this was the girls or the cops)
I found a pile of underwear and bras on the floor ( Dear God... what the cops walk in to)

And the weirdest thing of all was that all of my weed and paraphernalia was piled into my sink. They did not confiscate my weed which really freaked me out and made me think they were coming back. I then got dressed and went to work after not sleeping for 25 hours and just finishing a horrible trip.

Well this was my first trip report. I hope it made sense and it helps people in the future to never ever ever
TRIP WITH RANDOM CHICKS FROM WORK THAT ARENT EXPERIENCED IN PSYCHADELICS!!!

SO WHAT HAPPENED AT YOUR APARTMENT?

Also, anyone here who is experienced with Acid, what is a GOOD way to deal with someone who starts to get stuck in those odd delusional thought loops? I've been locked in them myself before and it's all-consuming, is there a good way to coax someone out of that?

I have no clue what happened to Girl B.

But I talked to Girl A last night and she said that she remembers that she ended up getting completely naked because she thought she was going to be "reborn". She didn't remember if she did this before or after she got naked but she said she remembered going outside to the hallway of my apartment complex and running back and forth between my door and my neighbors door and trying to open both of them.

Can you imagine what my poor neighbors were thinking? Some naked girl running around outside at 5 in the morning in 10 degree weather trying to open peoples doors? Hahahahaah.
(Am I a bad person for thinking that is hysterical?)

The cops took her to the hospital and she ended up getting no charges.

She said when the cops got to my place she was laying on the floor Completley naked wrapped in a sheet. She said she was laying there waiting to be "reborn"

How the hell did she trip so damn hard off one hit of 125ug stuff?

That sounds horrifying! I can almost imagine it, i would have ran for the hills.

That's one for the books : D Thanks for sharing.

Now I want to type up my experience giving strangers (consensually) L and suffering the consequences...

Never again, for sure.