View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSA MG Help

SaTown

Greenlighter
So, yesterday I came into possession of 11 packets of Heavenly Blue MGs. I spent the day hand crushing, to a near fine powder, in low light, and distilled my own water. About half a cup to be exact. Then I put the ground up seeds in a tea packet, and let it soak for about 8-12 hours in the fridge with aluminum foil wrapped around to keep light out. This morning I drank it, and about 30 minutes later I got lightly nasious. But that's about it, it went away about the hour mark and no effects since.

Also, after that I got disappointed and drank wine. Could I do this normally? Is there tap water in the wine that'll destroy the LSA? Btw, I ground up about 400 seeds. It's my second or third time doing this so I know what to expect. Before I just ate them though.

What happened?

Distilling wouldn't necessarily take chlorine out of tap water, you need special filters for that. So use demineralized or (industrially) distilled water that has no added chlorine to begin with and try again, or just extract with something like wine to begin with. Otherwise just eat the ground seeds or switch to HBWR seeds to reduce the amount of biological material. I don''t think the wine is the problem.

How did you distill your water? Just curious.

I put a glass jar in a pot, filled it to where the jar didn't tip over or enough for water to boil into the jar, then I turned the lid upside down and put ice cubes on the lid when it started to steam. Had to refil it a few times, and put new ice cubes but it only took like a hour.