Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Lsa (hbmg)

WandErection

Greenlighter
I actually haven't done this in a while, so my memory may be a little fuzzy, but I'll try and remember the important parts for anyone interested.

So, I had little to no experience with anything beyond pot or MDMA, but I was looking to expand my horizons. One of my friends had told me about these flower seeds that she had read about that were supposed to make you trip. I decided to check on how many seeds I'd need for a good LSA trip. The general consensus was anywhere from 12 to 20 grams, so I decided to go with 15. I also decided to get a coffee grinder, since I had been told that the shells were almost impossible to break through without one, and I hadn't heard about extractions. So, with my trip sitter by my side (I can't stress how important I think it is to have one at least the first time you try something new), I began.

Preparation and dosing- I began by opening all the little packs of seeds, and dumping them in the coffee grinder. I had a really cheap one, so I wasn't sure it could take it, but it actually did a fairly good job. I ground them up until they were a very fine powder. I had hoped to stop it before it got that point, because I had heard that if you got it to the right consistency, you could blow the "meat" away from the shell, which makes some people sick. However, I want going to let that stop me, because I had heard that throwing up on this stuff was actually considered a pleasurable experience by some people. I decided to mix it with some peanut butter, and make a sandwich out of it. Mistake. One bite, and the taste was vile. I managed to get it down, but then, something curious happened: as soon as I swallowed that one bite, I was full. I wasn't anywhere close to being high, but that little sandwich suddenly looked huge. Idk if it was the taste or the fullness, but it honestly took me close to an hour to finish that sandwich.

Come up- I'm not sure of how long the come up took; we popped the movie "Dune" in at one point, and I remember being amused and sort of creeped out by the little girl going "Wait for my brother, Baron!" over and over, so it must have been around that time. I started just wanting to move around. Not get up and walk, but just sliding around the couch. My friend kept laughing at everything I did, so I got kind of self-conscious, and forced myself to sit still. That didn't last long

Trip- About 20 minutes after the come up started, I started getting really antsy, and everything seemed really intense. My friend decided to beat one of the Assassin's Creed games (can't remember which one) and at the end, when it showed the world glowing, I got really excited because for some reason, I had forgotten she was playing a game, and I thought we were watching the news. She laughed for what seemed like 10 minutes, and goes "let's go outside and see it!". It was at this point that I noticed the air conditioner behind me. I turned around and started telling it how much I loved it. I must have done so for a while, because when I turned around, her boyfriend was sitting beside her on the other couch. I didn't think much of it and started talking to him as if he had been there the whole time. Eventually, he went to the bathroom, and I turned to my friend and asked if he was really there, which led to her laughing uncontrollably- he was. He came back into the living room laughing, because apparently I had been yelling the whole time. I got down in the floor (I always end up there when I'm high) and starting complaining about some girl we knew. I can't remember anything I said, except for at the end, when I said we kicked her out of Asia. From this point on, I have very little memories, aside from trying to get them to lay in the floor with me to look at the ceiling, even though they weren't on anything and wouldn't see what I did.

All in all, it was a pretty good trip. I'd liken it to taking MDMA and DXM at the same time (never done that, but I imagine that is what it would feel like together). I loved everything, and everything just felt... More... If that makes sense. At one point, I was convinced that my friend's boyfriend was the letter K. It was a very easy trip. At no point did I feel overwhelmed by anything. Everything flowed very smoothly. I didn't even notice the come down; it was almost instantaneous. One moment, I was high, then I was normal. Idk if that's how it is for everyone, but that's how it was for me.

Great report, when I buy Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seeds, I don't grind them up then put them in food. I recommend just put it in your mouth, suck on it, then swallow it. The taste isn't to bad, I like to eat a Ring-Pop before, then do this a couple of seeds. A better way to get the seed powder into your body is after you grind it up, put them in some gel-capsules to avoid bad taste.