Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSA + Cannabis - Message from the mind

drugonoth

Greenlighter
My first time experiencing morning glory was fucking amazing, sorry thats all i can say about it. It was just yesterday and i dont think ill ever trip like that again, not because i dont want to, but because that trip was a complete mind fuck to me. So i had ordered 3000 M.G(heavenly blue) seeds, and they had just come in yesterday, i was happy as hell it was time to experience lsa first hand. so i took around 300 seeds and blended them into an awesome shake (tasty :D):) , I chugged it down, and sat there with my two friends. and here is the trip :D

3:00 p.m- exactly one hour after chugging down the LSA shake, i was feeling pretty mellow, hadnt really noticed anything yet and was just watching resident evil with my friends (no idea why)

3:30 p.m- While watching t.v i notice the screen was shrinking, then becoming larger (ive had this similar effect while on dxm) so i tell my friend to the right of me what was going on, and he laughs, but i noticed when he laughed it sounded much lower pitch, as if he was laughing in super slow-mo, but i snapped out of this and everything seemed normal

4:30- Me and my friends suggest getting some weed, and seeing as im the only one with money (dammit :() i call up my dealer, and get 2gs of some great dro (bubble gum kush , Trainwreck)

5:00- as we were walking up to big lots (where the deal was takin place) i was trippin so hard at the bayou, i was seeing something i thought was a ufo in the sky, and the ground was beggining to collapse beneath me, i somehow manage to keep my head straight and balanced myself out threw this.

5:15: we pick up the dro, and as im picking it up , i fall completely on the ground before i reach my dealers car lol, my dealer just says if im okay, and i hand him the 40 and grab the heavenly package.

6:00- we head to my friend nathans house, and smoke the 2gs of dro, we mix them together and it was fucking amazing, while we were smoking, i noticed that my friends shelf in his garage, was flinging at me, i kept cool by rememberin i was tripping, then i saw a cat laying next to me (nathan had no cats) and i was petting it, later my friends would tell me i was petting air in nathans garage.

7:00- we were done smoking and this is when the best part of the trip happens, somewhere from 7-8 p.m. while i was walking back home, i took a short cut through our towns bayou, the same one i tripped out at before, i started seeing letters shoot out threw the ground, i couldnt make out what they were saying at first, but while i was walking, i could make out some letters, an n, m, and a huge a at the end of the bayous horizon, the a literally stood like a tower, it creeped me out, i dont know and the n's seemed to make a fence around the bayou, i was fucking tripped out
then when i got to the road i was seeing trees and plants sprouting instantly from the ground, i was completely mind blown, these were fully realistic hallucinations, to the very feel of the trees, creepy

8:00- i was back at my apt, i killed the rest of the time by watching deathnote, i dont remember anything after this that well, just a bunch of visuals and delirious thoughts

yeah , this was my trip, it was fucking mindblowing there was much more visuals such as fake cigs in my house(wish they were real) i thought i smoked a joint and it turned out it was nothing, a sandwich started to talk to me, before i ate it lol, i dont know how to explain this shit, most people say morning glory doesnt do this, but morning glory with some really good bud, made me trip harder than ever, i reccomend this if you wanna be blown away :)

Wow, thats pretty intense! I've tripped on HBWR several times before, and never saw things that weren't there.

Once I managed to get 800 MG heavinly blue seeds down into my stomach.
It was a feat though They Taste completely Repulsive.
FYI Ive had my time with Blotter and liquid good and indifferent. My best friend died at 16 while on 5 hits. Anyhow
The MG trip, took Fu*king For -Ever To hit me. When it did It was too late! I fell coming down the hall way reality was DEF Leanin" I noticed i scrapped my arm saw blood...But I felt No Pain, No wonder Past Indians ate them before battles.
To Me Their Strange Gift is very similar to LSD but w/o LSD's Vary apparent body and mental stimulation and steadiness AND Clarity.
Yes i said clarity On Acid. (Hey your insanity has to make some kind of sence right?) 8o

This flew for like 2 hours So i decided to Go to sleep. Upon Laying down in the dark all i saw eyes open or shut, was bright spinning geometric shapes like Triangles and stars. With in that i lost concept of what time meant along with the "days of the week" Not making sence. I than passed out. will I do it again? Hell nah no need for all o that straight up. 8)

lol, lsd is way better than lsa, there not similar in any aspect tho, lsd has given me many good times, and usually is very insightful, lsa just made me think holy shit im trippin balllzzzzzzzz

Oh the memories of eating MGS @__@
Nice to see you actually tripped, unlike myself.

rofl, i know the second time i tried i didnt get shit, it pissed me off