Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Louie

Life IS shit in my estimation. I've seen so much bullshit, and been through so much bullshit, that yes, Louis CK, I agree, life is shit. Thank you for making a connection with me by mentioning that for some of us, the shit's just wall to wall.

To some that may seem dark. To me it seems realistic.

I just realized that my DVR has been recording the new season. I set it last year for the first season and it's still recording Louie.

I have a lot of television to watch now, so if you'll excuse me....
So, you have internet access, DVR capability, and a lot of television to watch and your life is filled with bullshit and for you the shit's just wall to wall? Aren't you the kind of person Louis C.K. is making fun of in his "Everything's amazing, nobody's happy" bit? Unless you can't afford to eat or you're terminally ill, think about, I don't know, the majority of human history and how materially lucky we are. Worrying about troubles of the soul is a luxury.

hehe funny.. I just watched the Louis CK live at the Beacon recently. Classic.

I'm just now finishing up season 4.

The show isn't even comedic anymore, I'm also hesitant to call it a drama. I'm not really sure how to describe this season other than fantastic.

i love Louie, i really used to love his old hbo show Lucky Louie but it was cancelled

^The woman in that scene also plays his mother later on.

I didn't notice until I watched that just now

Is this Louis CK?

I used to love his stuff. Thanks! I'll check it out… :)