Lost lovers / break up songs

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
I was chatting with this woman for a few months now & yesterday it finished for good, I got NO chance of getting it back, she sent a huge message to me with all the reasons why it's done. TBH it was odd as I truly feel for her right away, it really was love at first sight for us both, I was hit hard by it yesterday & I didn't expect to feel so crushed.

I'm sitting here right now smoking white & b playing Townes Van Zandt live at Austin & Loretta just finished, I'm coming down from the first pipe & I just skipped to "Waiting Round To Die" so those who know Townes can figure it out & how I feel.

What's your break up music folks? Like I say those who know what I call "proper music" will know who Townes is & his music, I'm brave to have him on right now, the texts she sent me said about his music & said of everything we spoke of his music will never leave her & as she was planning on telling me she wanted out she played "Our Mother The Mountain" & she cried, Snake Mountain Blues" is one that made her weep so hard, she wants to keep in touch as she said she never known a guy like me, I am unique & that really chewed me up inside.

Anyway folks what is your go to music? I ain't really after music to lift my mood right now, I wanna wallow in pity, sorrow & flood the world with tears.

This is for you Miss S, TVZ knows how I feel my Stegy one.

@mal3volent
Interested in what you would pick as we both have quite close tastes in some music & I know you are aware of TVZ & Blaze Fowley, that says it all for me.

Odd thing was I'd fallen for someone before really fast but with Miss S it was right away, we spent the first 48 hours of knowing the other was alive we were awake chatting, laughing etc it was insane & I'd never known anything like it BUT when we would have a row it was Nuclear War, oh God she was good at it.

I do know love at first sight is possible, the texts & phone calls yesterday were so sweet though as she said she didn't wanna hurt me etc & wants to stay friends. She learned so much from me, said she had never known a guy like me before etc. She did learn who Townes Van Zandt was & his now her favourite singer / songwriter, she learned who GG Allin was who she is still horrified by (which made me laugh) and she understands addiction in a whole new light too, she said she will never look at heroin the same way so I guess I done ok on that one also.

I firmly believe humans have to come round & round again till we have learned all the lessons so then our "soul" can move on, yesterday I learned what true love & true loss was about, the odd thing was she did agree with me. We found each other on a Santa Muerte group for UK devotees & bonded at the very start over energy drinks, yeah I know how dumb that is but I'm NOT one of those guys who sends random messages to females.

Anyway folks enough of my sorrow posts, care to share some real heart breaking music for poor old Zoppi? I can't even snort some Zopi as my tears turned the powder to a nasty mush paste which is enough to make a man cry on it's own.

The full band version is my favorite song by them, Breaking Ben. The acoustic sends chills down your spine. It helped me a lot getting out of New York alive.

This reminds me of an ex, we would fight a lot near the end. I feel the emotions again in this song.

Last edited:
Was going to post Celine Dion - best misery music - forget, anyone who tells you otherwise- sentimentality is underrated, when your low, feel dejected, the most basic of things make you fall apart, for sure.
I'm' going to bypass all the tears, to the end part.