• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

losing the plot on e

I have seen this happen to 2 people at raves.
The first one was at liquid a few years back in perth. This girl was lying on the floor screaming and kicking. She was screaming things like "go away, I HATE you!" and then "I love you, don't go, don't go!". Pretty strange, slightly disconcerting. ALso saw a guy at Science Fiction this new years, doing the same thing, except he wasn't lying down, just freaked out. I do think that these peolpe couldn't really handle what they were doing....
I aslo think that it was MDMA that did it, because of the emotional conflict.
who knows...
DB

yep...i think that mdma can do this kind of stuff.
whatever people say, it does overload your emotional and physical systems and some people just can't take it. this is exactly why i say that we simply can't make E legal!
it's not for everyone!!!
frown.gif

I am a bit of a believer that everyone should have an MDMA experience. The fact that I have been out coutnless times and only seen this happen to 2 people is a pretty good indication of how rare it is. It was also most likely a combination of the environment and the drug. In comfortable surroundings it wouldn't be a problem. I just think that MDMA should be decriminalised. It would be a better drug than the often voilent, addictive and depressing drug known as alcohol.
Though...I also believe that restrictions on anything are building blocks for a totalitarian society...so does my opinion really count?
smile.gif

Cheerseseseses,
DB

Tis weird, we all can (presumptions) use a computer, dance well, hold down a job or study, have social skills and a better perspective on life...but we still remain so naive about something because it makes us feel so good.
Education is power
smile.gif
Use it!
------------------
Reach for the stars!
[This message has been edited by SonicBoom (edited 28 June 2000).]