lorazapam,sertraline,subutex,hep c + winstrol

katamaranas

Greenlighter
Hello ppl.Glad that I found such forum :)

I'm boxing for 4 months and preparing for tournament after 3 weeks,I'm not lifting weights now,just boxing and conditioning.
But I'v been depressed some time ago for 9 or 10 years,now I'm reducing lorazepam and on the 2 mils /per day dose (not so hard as I thought:)) , taking 10 mg of subutex daily and 150 mg of sertraline (antidepresant) and have not active Hep C for 14 years,but already had an interferon treatment. Now my physical state is very good .I already tried steroids (masteron + testosteron 5 weeks cycle I think, but I didn't feel more energy using it) of course I was injecting subutex,drinking little bit of alchohol on top and overdoing benzodiapines (maybe little bit of energy and after it my shape was little bit better,but no withdrowls at all after the cycle).
I thinking about winstrol (stanazolol) ,I've been sugested just to start taking it a week before the competition and then to stop it if I'll want . What do you think at what risk would be my liver and my brain?:)

Thank's!!!

Last edited:
Hello ppl.Glad that I found such forum :)

I'm boxing for 4 months and preparing for tournament after 3 weeks,I'm not lifting weights now,just boxing and conditioning.
But I'v been depressed some time ago for 9 or 10 years,now I'm reducing lorazepam and on the 2 mils /per day dose (not so hard as I thought:)) , taking 10 mg of subutex daily and 150 mg of sertraline (antidepresant) and have not active Hep C for 14 years,but already had an interferon treatment. Now my physical state is very good .I already tried steroids (masteron + testosteron 5 weeks cycle I think, but I didn't feel more energy using it) of course I was injecting subutex,drinking little bit of alchohol on top and overdoing benzodiapines (maybe little bit of energy and after it my shape was little bit better,but no withdrowls at all after the cycle).
I thinking about winstrol (stanazolol) ,I've been sugested just to start taking it a week before the competition and then to stop it if I'll want . What do you think at what risk would be my liver and my brain?:)

Thank's!!!

You ideally should consider coming off the anti-depressants eventually... Alcohol is not advised with oral steroids due to excess strain on the liver...

Winstrol is commonly taken in a pre-fight build-up, you could taper up to about 50mg/day a couple of hours before your fight, then taper off over the next few days, this should minimise any harmful effects on your liver, and work better on your HPTA....

I can't tell from your reply if you mean you have active Hep C or not, but if you do, you should not be considering winstrol, absolutely not. Injectables only.

Hep C is not active and my liver function is alright,but anyway I think it's better to find injectable winstrol.For now I know where to buy only oral winstrol , will look for injectable,if won't find probably will buy tablets.What would you suggest how to use it and how much,thinking to start week or to weeks before the fight,so what the cycle should be exactly? I mean how to start and how to finish and when to start?