• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Looking for ibogaine success stories for suboxone

rick24wag

Greenlighter
Hello I got hooked on oxy after a couple of car accidents. I had a great life, career, family but oxy took a lot of that away. I'm lucky to still have my family though but I miss being me. I've been on suboxone for 3 years at 16mg. I had to quit the benzo I had taken for anxiety for 15 years overnight in order to get on subs and that withdraw was awful. I really feel nothing from the sub. It used to give me some energy but it does nothing now. I also take adderall for ADHD but it does nothing as well. It's really weird. Alcohol does nothing to me as well. I hate drinking now. Anyway I miss feeling passion for life. I don't care about having sex, I don't laugh much and I don't like going out. I really want to get off the subs. I've tried a few times and wow is it awful. I've heard no one gets off when they've been on as long as I have. If anyone has experiences of using hard core hallucinogens like ibogaine I'd love to hear them. I can afford to go to Mexico or Canada but if anyone knows of services in Portland Or I would be interested. I just feel like I'm letting life pass me by. I miss feeling and I know it's because of the subs because I always had a huge zest for being alive. I know it would make me a better father and husband. Things are very stable and fine now but I know that could be so much better. Thank you

If you've been able to get this on the dark web and used it in the US I'm not looking for how to get it just how it went and is it dangerous enough to need medical supervision or can loved ones babysit for a few days? I don't have 6k to Mexico. I have to think that's an underground group that helps US junkies is it really weighs at will as some say. Obviously I'm not looking for that info to be posted as I wouldn't want to jeopardize anyone

Hi Rick24wag. That's a henious battle you are in for. Yes, the mighty USA has made it illegal to buy ibogaine but the wonderful thing about America is our innate surreptitiousness. I was looking for the same thing a while back and it was right under my nose! There are a few organizations here in Portland that meet to discuss all things psychedelia more specifically, alternative therapy and addiction. Just go to Portland Meet-Up and search "psychedelic treatment/recovery" and you will be amazed to find a very knowledgable and helpful community.

My story is the exact same as yours, only I'm a little further ahead in the sense that I got over it. I also was on subs for 4 years (after a 2 year oxy battle). Subs took away my passion for anything in life. I was just coasting. The only thing I would look forward to after waking up in the morning is going back to sleep at night. Anyways, earlier this summer I decided that I need to get off. My last sub dose was on Aug 15. I switched back to oxy, and stayed on it for two months until Oct 15 (that was expensive). I had to do this because ibogaine doesn't work on subs, you need to switch to a short acting opiate and remain on it for a length of time enough to get the subs out of your system. Nobody knows exactly how long that is, this is why I decided to play it safe and stay off of subs for 2 months. Anyways I travelled to a clinic in Mexico, and dosed on ibogaine on Oct 20. I've been clean of all opiates since then. I suffered no withdrawals, no cravings and no depression. The only side effects were fatigue (for about 2 weeks), and lack of motivation. Anyways this has nothing to do with ibogaine. This happened because the brain's reward system (dopamine) has been severely hampered by the opiate addiction, since opiates flood the brain with dopamine. My understanding is that I need anywhere between 3 months to 1 year of complete abstinence to allow the brain enough time to recover. I won't say that I feel the same passion as before at this moment, but I do feel much better than when I was on subs (and greatly relieved). I just have to wait a few months and see how it goes. Anyways, ibogaine is very highly recommended. It's the real deal. good luck to you.

Ive nothing to share personally but check out @mr peabody s threads in the Psychedelic Medicine subforum there is bound to be something

I had friends who used it to kick tho. He had only positive things to say about the experience and the lasting effects.
But Im sure for every success story you read there are just as many failures that arent reported. But dont get discouraged

What I think is important to take from this is if it doesnt work try other options

Sounds like youre serious about quitting. Always keep that in mind moving forward
Best of luck. And keep us posted.

Last edited:
I’m a ibogaine flop story if that helps 🙄. I felt just as sick after ibogaine . I stayed clean for maybe a week and for that whole week I couldn’t move further then 19 feet from the toilet . That shot fucked!!! My stomach up . I can’t lie tho I do have many friends that it worked for . So I would recommend it to anyone that really wants off opiates to give it a try. Even I would be interested in trying again but with a much better mindset then the one I had during the last flood.

Ibogaine is an indole alkaloid isolated from the root bark of the African tree Tabernanthe Iboga, known to cause Long QT Syndrome (LQTS) — a dangerous condition that can lead to cardiac arrhythmia and death. But the risk is manageable. Dr. Bruno Chaves of Brazil has performed over 1200 treatments with ibogaine in hospital without a single adverse event. 62% of those treated by Bruno remain abstinent long term. Dr. Chaves is currently accepting new patients for treatment in hospital in São Paulo. For more information, contact Dr. Chaves directly : [email protected]

Last edited: