Looking for chem

TestFreak

Greenlighter
I'm looking for a chemical that will give similar effects to what I had with the first few batches of the original Detonate fat burner. The chemical that I suspect was responsible for these feelings, was N,alpha-Diethylphenylethylamine (N,α-DEPEA), the drug found in Craze and Detonate that was soon discontinued. I was dieting at the time, and made a dramatic transformation. I lost about 50 lbs of fat and put on a few lbs of muscle in about 20 weeks. During the time of using this drug, I had amazing feelings and emotions that allowed me to diet and exercise until I reached my goals; these include:
-Extremely focused on my fat loss every day, every week. I didn't even look at food that I didn't prep and bring with me to work. I did not eat out, party, drink, smoke, and basically cut out my social life to focus on my fat loss. it was exceptionally easy to do so. My focus was similar to Adderall but with a great thermogenic effect.
-I was thirsty all day. I drank about 2-3 gallons of water a day with ease.
- I was in a large deficit. Probably around 1200-1500 calories a day but felt amazing.
-Retained very little water.
-I trained consistently. Lifting 5 days a week, cardio twice a day, every day.
-I had a very warm feeling in my core... like a furnace. It felt amazing. This also led to an increased sex drive. This thermogenic feeling was greatly increased soon after I had my breakfast. which was about 10 mins after taking the fat burner.
-My supplements were basic. I used BCAA's intraworkout in my gallon. Creatine pre workout. My Detonate in the morning before breakfast with one cup of strong hot green tea. Fish oil and multi in the morning.
Before recommending a stimulant to me, please keep in mind that I have tried tons of over the counter fat burners, Testosterone, trenbolone, anavar, a prohormone, T3,T4, ephedra extracts, pure ephedrine, ECA stacks, clenbuterol, caffeine, phentermine, and phendimetrazine. I have access to prescription stimulant drugs used for fat loss through a Doctor.
Please HELP
Thank you for the great support everyone gives here. Have a great day!

Ethylphenylbutanamine_structure.png

Interesting structure....

I'm looking for a chemical that will give similar effects to what I had with the first few batches of the original Detonate fat burner. The chemical that I suspect was responsible for these feelings, was N,alpha-Diethylphenylethylamine (N,α-DEPEA), the drug found in Craze and Detonate that was soon discontinued. I was dieting at the time, and made a dramatic transformation. I lost about 50 lbs of fat and put on a few lbs of muscle in about 20 weeks. During the time of using this drug, I had amazing feelings and emotions that allowed me to diet and exercise until I reached my goals; these include:
-Extremely focused on my fat loss every day, every week. I didn't even look at food that I didn't prep and bring with me to work. I did not eat out, party, drink, smoke, and basically cut out my social life to focus on my fat loss. it was exceptionally easy to do so. My focus was similar to Adderall but with a great thermogenic effect.
-I was thirsty all day. I drank about 2-3 gallons of water a day with ease.
- I was in a large deficit. Probably around 1200-1500 calories a day but felt amazing.
-Retained very little water.
-I trained consistently. Lifting 5 days a week, cardio twice a day, every day.
-I had a very warm feeling in my core... like a furnace. It felt amazing. This also led to an increased sex drive. This thermogenic feeling was greatly increased soon after I had my breakfast. which was about 10 mins after taking the fat burner.
-My supplements were basic. I used BCAA's intraworkout in my gallon. Creatine pre workout. My Detonate in the morning before breakfast with one cup of strong hot green tea. Fish oil and multi in the morning.
Before recommending a stimulant to me, please keep in mind that I have tried tons of over the counter fat burners, Testosterone, trenbolone, anavar, a prohormone, T3,T4, ephedra extracts, pure ephedrine, ECA stacks, clenbuterol, caffeine, phentermine, and phendimetrazine. I have access to prescription stimulant drugs used for fat loss through a Doctor.
Please HELP
Thank you for the great support everyone gives here. Have a great day!

There has been much back-room discussion regarding closing this thread due to the compounds close resemblance to meth and the OP's statement of wanting to obtain a similar product...!!

For the reasons of harm reduction I will keep it open for now, but will clearly state we are NOT here to source products that are illegal or give similar results to methamphetamine..

The OP has in his favour used the previous product to good effect for substantial fat loss, but is now showing the first signs of possible addiction, in detailing of his experiences, and his attempts at using a substantial amount of other products, and him stating they are no longer giving him the desired effects...

I am concerned:

i) Compounds that work for serious competitive body-builders such as: Clen, and T-3 don't apparently work (in his opinion)..

ii) That he has tried ephedra extracts, pure ephedrine, ECA stacks, caffeine, phentermine, and phendimetrazine.

iii)Is now discussing having access to prescription stimulants via his doctor..!!

YOU ARE SHOWING SERIOUS CONCERNS...!!!!

You are showing signs of receptor down-regulation, the only cure is abstinence from all stimulant based compounds...

There is a very real possibility your metabolism may be significantly slowed down and that future fat gain is very likely, unless you address your issues now..

Training and motivation will be hard at first, but it will get better over time, I suggest green tea pre-workout, continue training, don't cease.. Keep track of your daily calories and any weight gain, and modify calorific intake to suit immediately....

I would welcome other opinions..!!

Remember we are not here to ban people, we are here to help...!!

Hey test and welcome to BL. I agree with GF concerns around there being some initial warning signs of a potential negative outcome.

Almost everyones experience with prolonged steady stimulant use starts out with very good outcomes. The experience generally does not stay so positive. As GF pointed out you seem to be developing a growing tolerance. With steady continued use your tolerance will continue to grow and the positive results will diminish and there is a good chance that negative ones could surface. You will continue to find you need more of or stronger stimulants to achieve the results you are looking for. If you jump up to a prescription stimulant you will once again get the results you are looking for. But the brain likes it homeostasis, so it will adjust the system so that with the chemical on board it will return to its natural baseline. This will mean that you will find yourself needing to take the stim just to feal normal and most of the positive effects it produced will be gone. It also very likely that any negative ones will still be present. Prolonged stimulant use can have some pretty unpleasant side effects.

I also agree that there are some potential addiction warning flags.
~over eating and obesity are a form of addiction.
~"I had a very warm feeling in my core... like a furnace. It felt amazing. This also led to an increased sex drive. This thermogenic feeling was greatly increased soon after I had my breakfast. which was about 10 mins after taking the fat burner." Do you think this "thermogenic" feeling and increased sex drive could be also be described as a high. I would also explore the idea that you really seemed to enjoy the high of this product

If you are not currently on prescription stimulants I would not make the jump to those. They may make you feal like you want initially but the desirable aspects will quickly fade and disappear. The also will stimulate the mesolimbic reward pathway in a stronger fashion then what you have taken. This will cause a high like you described. But after a few months the warm feeling will be gone and so will the increased sex drive. With ever increasing mesolimbic manipulation you increase your chances of developing an addiction. Addiction is awful and you do not want to promote anything that has the potential to get you there.

The apatite suppression will likely stay for awhile. But even though this may produce amazing results in the short term, you will either have to stay on the stimulant fro ever or watch your appetite come back like you are starving. The weight then will pile back on very rapidly.

Do you think its a good idea to lift weights with a 1500 a day deficit in calories. When we have such a deficit the body believes we are starving. You would have felt like you were starving if it wasnt for the stimulant. When the body thinks its starving it draws it necessary calories from itself. At a deficit like this it draws it calories from breaking down muscle and not fat. It thinks that its in such a low food situation that the best way to ensure its survival is to retain the fat and instead consume the muscle. This is why the bodies of people that diet at such an extreme deficit dont look any better when they have lost a decent amount of weight. In fact they often look worse. Since the body thinks its starving then when the diet or stimulant is stopped the person instantly puts back all the weight and usually then some. But, instead of putting back on the weight as muscle it will now be turned into fat instead, as the body wants as much fat reserve as possible to face any continuation of the famine it thinks its been going through. So all that hard work and effort usually ends up have very undesirable consequences in the end.

In order to make the body burn up the fat it has to be certain that there is a strong food supply. This means the strong healthy diet must be taken in every day. The body needs to be confident that there is enough nutrition and calories around that its safe to decrease the fat supply.

Instead of going in for the super fast and never successful in the end super weight loss, I would contemplate going for a slow and steady long term approach. This will produce lasting results that will stay with you. I would consider maintaining a daily 500 calorie deficit, eating healthy low fat and carb foods, and you should loose a .5 kilo or pound a week and you will see slow but real and lasting results.

I hope any of this helps and I wish you the best of luck with whatever approach you decide to take.

Last edited: