View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous Looking for an old RC drug, known as "special"

Marianae

Greenlighter
Ok so this is a long shot, but I thought I should try and see if anyone could help me find this particular drug of interest.
So, back in 2013 there was a lot of research chemicals being sold, one of which was sold under the name "special" in Sweden.
It was a hallucinogen, but apparently not a 25x-nbome.

There is a long thread on the Swedish forum Flashback.org on this drug with 2619 replies, but most are just speculations as to what it could be.

The supplier even said on one post that his supplier told him the following;

"To cut a long story short: In the beginning of January we received the description of our new product
from our producer. We thought everyone will go mad, so we have sent out a couple of hundred emails,
when we realized, LSB is under the analog act almost everywhere, but as we knew our producer wont produce
something controlled, we got back to him immediately, if there is an explanation, and he said, yes, there
is a twist in the structure of the compound in order to keep the rules of the RC scene, so it's actually a
derivate (D), where the indole group is substituted with an indane group attached in a different position,
but basically it's LSB."

"LSB(d)"

Hopefully someone here could recognize what kind of drug this was, or if it was sold under the same name in other parts of the world.
I had some of the most astonishing insights on this drug, as did many others evidently but no one ever concluded what the chemical structure was.
The supplier was later on convicted for selling RC fentanyls too, and is supposed to be released from prison this year but if anyone know of anything similar let me know!

There's really no way to tell, "special" sounds like local slang, something maybe a dealer or local community decided to nickname something. It makes it really difficult to properly identify anything when slang gets used for RCs, unfortunately.

That shop was known for being sketchy af.
They sold all kinds of mislabeled crap.

Wouldnt trust anything they Said att all.
Most likely they sold nbomes labeled as lsd analogs.

Apparently it was 25C-NBOME