• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Looking for alternatives. Need advice about good legal highs

PapaCarlo

Greenlighter
Hello everyone, I am long time smoker and marijuana user and I am looking for advice on any preferably legal alternatives that I can use to replace weed.
My lungs are all fucked up and my stamina is shit even though a I have no problems with extra weight and consider myself a moderately athletic person(I do a little bit of hiking, cycling and trail running) so Im trying to quit smoking. I've tried edibles but I don't think it's my cup of tea plus weed has just got boring for me. I've been a smoker for 10 years and I've used cannabis for 4 years now, typically I smoke 3-5g a day. I have little experience with pills and stuff so I know nothing about dosages and shit.
Any recommendations on what I can take that has a similar effect and kicks in fairly quickly?
Just trying to experiment and find out what I would like. If you have any questions I will try to answer them so feel free to ask :)

Trivestion pilz™ are pretty expensive but really good imho. It’s like if ganja smoked some JWH and went to GOA feeling. You can either smoke it, eat it or boof it. Just don’t inject it as it has ph of 7,222 so it can screw up epidermal layers likely.

@PapaCarlo first, we need to know where you're from.

We also need to know what exactly you mean by legal high; something you can buy from the store down the street? Or research chemicals?

What are you looking for in a replacement? Recreation? Anti depressant effect? Pain relief?

@PapaCarlo first, we need to know where you're from.

We also need to know what exactly you mean by legal high; something you can buy from the store down the street? Or research chemicals?

What are you looking for in a replacement? Recreation? Anti depressant effect? Pain relief?
I live in the UK. I'd say I'm more interested in stuff I can buy from a store and use for recreation.

Trivestion pilz™ are pretty expensive but really good imho. It’s like if ganja smoked some JWH and went to GOA feeling. You can either smoke it, eat it or boof it. Just don’t inject it as it has ph of 7,222 so it can screw up epidermal layers like
I'll look into it, thanks!

I live in the UK. I'd say I'm more interested in stuff I can buy from a store and use for recreation.
Unfortunately I'm from the US and don't know what it's like over there, other than the draconian drug laws.

You will probably get more pertinent answers if you make a thread in the European & African Drug Discussion subforum (EADD), where our resident UK people are located.

If you want, a mod can move this one over there.

I'll look into it, thanks!
He's just trolling :spinning: