View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Looking for advice with San pedro

Lc01

Greenlighter
So I have acquired 4 12 sections of San pedro about 3 inch thick off what looks to be an older/larger cactus. I was thinking of using a few different prep methods as I will have about a week to prepare. Was going to use the freeze method then boil in crock pot as my stove is electric and harder to control temp. The 4 pieces will be split between 2 people. I have quite a lot of experience with many psychedelics though it has been over 10 years since the last trip, but never had mescaline. The other person is a complete newbie and never used psychedelics at all. I know cactus varries a lot. I am just looking for opinions and advice on the prep and amount. Do you think this will be enough for a good solid trip with decent visuals? If I may need more I can acquire fairly easy but need to figure out soon to have enough time for prep as it seems time consuming.

I started typing up my guess at how strong that will be, but really it's impossible to know. Luckily mescaline cactus has a pretty wide margin for error, and likely if you're eating too much your body will reject it anyways, like you won't physically be able to consume it, or else you'll barf it up. If anything you might want to prep a bit more in case you need it. It shouldn't take you much extra time to prep a larger quantity. If you don't end up using it, you could always freeze it for later.

Generally I haven't found mescaline cacti to be strongly visual, by what people usually seem to mean by the "decent visuals" standard - in my opinion it's not the best choice for a visual fireworks type of trip. But I'm not a super visual kind of guy either. I find mescaline to be a more deep, entactogenic kind of epic trip. Hard to explain.

I completely agree with perpetualdawn! :)

Also a little advice, especially if taking brew instead of crystals: get your dose ready and drink it in two sets with 45 minutes between them - this way you can effectively decrease nausea. I also use strong menthol content mints - it also helps not to barf. And do not get discouraged if barfing occurs - it happens a lot with Mescaline! :D

Mescaline has a unique beauty of being warm life-affirming and imagination-tickling substance for me which lasts and lasts, I do prefer completely extracted product though. Also Trichocereus Bridgesii is a better choice IME, but usually more expensive.

Be safe and have fun! ;)