Or very amazing personality's or both.
I am a very sweet loving gentleman
And have a very good funny since
Of humor as well. Please give me a
Chance. I promise you won't regret it.
Either PM me, message me on here,
Or add me. I will be so happy. :)
Thank u so so much. <3

Ya no shit. I'm just feeling really depressed and want a person with similar drug history or struggle ya feel

And in the dozen threads you've posted all over this site, does anyone seem interested?

Thought so.

Try The Dark Side, and try reformatting your posts to make it sound like you're looking for someone to talk to who shares your experiences, not trolling anonymous message boards for women.

And in the dozen threads you've posted all over this site, does anyone seem interested?

Thought so.

Try The Dark Side, and try reformatting your posts to make it sound like you're looking for someone to talk to who shares your experiences, not trolling anonymous message boards for women.

Madam! You don't know what it feels like to be in such situation of killer anxiety, and insane depression..the only way to calm the situation down to get it out by sharing...its terrible when peole whom you wanna share with you experiences ain't interested and sense only in boring persperctives...its hell.

let's give a helping by being friendly, supportive and informative to the stressed and depressed people in all arena.

Sorry english is not my first language but I hope u get my point madam.

Xoxo queenbee1127

Like a tag name, graffiti, on a wall.

There was this one guy his tag name was "fik" ....effing "fik", but it was everywhere around town, just horrible.

Ya no shit. I'm just feeling really depressed and want a person with similar drug history or struggle ya feel
So just ask your "wife" for some lovin:), or maybe a piece of her liver when you were supposedly on the verge of needing a transplant a few weeks ago and she saved you (your written words, another thread...all within about a 24 hours span). Anyway she sounds super sweet. Nonexistent I'm sure yet very nice and helpful...wow, people such as yourself give reputable sites a BAD name!!! GO TO A DATING WEBSITE!!! Hey, by all means join one with your wife. I guess I'm just irritated because people such as yourself give spectacular, reputable sites a bad name. Not for those of us who use blue light properly, of course, but rather for those who may happen to come across your hideous threads without being a member.

Last edited:
And I disagree fully with another poster who stated about anxiety and severe depression. When you see mass tons of negativity posted by other blue lighters? Do a bit of research so to find out why because it next to never occurs. This is actually the 1st time I've seen it and I for one can attest that it's for good reasoning. Unless you, "SIR!" find that speaking about penis sizes is grounds for appropriate "chit chat" or signs of depression and anxiety when mixed in between talk of overdosing, withdrawing, having a wife, needing a liver transplant two weeks ago.....etc etc etc etc. Just trust me, NO ONE would be being rude to this man if he didn't keep falsifying information and switching topics from one EXTREME, "EXTREME" to another. Next up? My guess. He's looking for a man and a woman while smoking cannabis wanting to know if it's safe to look up such info while hanging upside down on his roof. Who knows though. It may actually be better.

And I for one would NEVER put down ANYONE due to drug useage or depression and I KNOW that nearly NO other blue lighters would either but take a brief skim through threads before you make a conclusion, please as everyone tries so hard to help everyone here but MOST of us do NOT want to discuss a penis size!!!! Nor do most women want to be private messaged and asked out on dates. This is NOT the place for that!!!

And ladies, I hope you read them all. All written in 24 hours. I can't even bring myself to write the name of the one thread since it makes me want to vomit! Drugs or no drugs, this is one sick (I'm assuming), "kid".

Such a shame... Being born in 1981 I will be 34 in December... Such a shame I'm 'too' old

Phew!! ?

Status
Not open for further replies.