R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Looking for a junkie friend

unfortuneteller

Greenlighter
Hello!
Lately I’ve been feeling so alone. I would like to make some friends that also use. It sucks not being able to talk to anyone about shit or vent. I don’t think I would have much success putting “34, female, dope head” on match.com.

..., dope head” on match.com.
This made me smile and guffle. Thanks
I can't offer advice as it's been 30 yrs since I have felt alone. Well I have my spells it's still lonely (rarely) when you are around another I think it's the tech devices but that's me.
:shrug:

I sometimes wish there was a social networking app or something for drug users. This site is as close as I've found Xd
Your definitely on to something there. However, it's a double edged sword. One will always enjoy the product more than their dating 'match' and for that reason more than anything else, a friendship/penpal sorta thing would work a lot better than a 'dating' kinda thing ya get me? That's the way I see it.
And to kick things off my whatsapp/telegram is there for the op. I want a as I want 'junkie friends' too.

Hello!
Lately I’ve been feeling so alone. I would like to make some friends that also use. It sucks not being able to talk to anyone about shit or vent. I don’t think I would have much success putting “34, female, dope head” on match.com.
Welcome to Bluelight! There are probably a ton of people on here who can relate. You might wanna try the Drug Culture or Health & Recovery forums. A lot of us are either active or recovering users.

I've been off of opioids since 2017 after a 12-year soul-crushing addiction, but I've struggled with alcohol & benzos ever since. I don't go on here very often these days, but you're always free to vent.

Take care,
Dreamflyer

I use to have a friend who I would party with all the time, but about a year ago I found out he O.D.ed. So, unfortunately he isn't here anymore.

Hello!

I don't know if they have rules against that but assuming they didn't I don't see why you wouldn't. Statistically there would almost have to be some opiate users on the site and assuming you're female with a good pic they'd likely respond unless they thought you were a cop or something. In fact as I think about, that would likely be your biggest issue. Guys might think it was some kind of trap.

On another note I just quit my job and am experiencing major health issues right now and have nothing to do all day so if anyone wants to talk I am willing to chat. I don't use drugs anymore so I'm no fun in that regard.

^ I would think its a trap. A decent looking female willing to bring dope just sounds like a trap everytime.....unless its a longtime friend or somethin.

Oddly when I say I like to party I think I am communicating clearly that substance use is welcomed .... Im not just gunna go ahead and put it in writing that I am engaged in illegal activity. (says the guy on bluelight). But im a 'jonny was' so no worry.

Lol I need some new friends desperately but junky cant be the major bond/common interest; just never works out. I wouldn't go looking for that if I were you. (which im not so do as you please)

Hello!
Check out The Lounge after you become a Bluelighter.