• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Longest you've been up?

3 days on nothing....

i went deaf for a minute, than saw shit get blurry and than blacked out.... my body was good nite bitch

about 5 days with short one short nap, on speedy e (blue dolphins circa 2005), buncha shrooms, cocaine and weed. oh and pure mdma. saw a black cat appear and jump up and run away from me. saw the Cracker jack man run up onto my girlfriends leg while she was asleep, in full 3d / color. saw candles begin to melt and move around.....portals opened up in the walls, etc.

6 days on crystal meth. Saw a lot of shit, heard a lot of shit, and then finally went to sleep.

3 days 1st time i did meth. it was bomb shit that looked like glass. i split a gram with my cousin. say shadow people on the walls & had auditory hallucinations on the 3rd night

Its pretty interesting how much it varies person to person.

I dont event want to think about how long ive been up for, probaly a long time, no record or anything but a sickening amount of time. 2-3 nights is the longest I feel comfortable, the psychosis can be fun around the second night but after that I think permanent brain damage sets in and I can live without that.

2 days off of some bad meth bombs.
pretty good until day when i felt like a zombie hahahahah

(although i got nothing cool haha just a zombie like feeling)

then when i actually did meth it wasnt that great
ahah only up for 2 days but auditory hallucinations up the asssss
after comming back from a rave everything that resembled music was Happy Hardcore Music!
hahaha it was fun until just the beating of my feet walking along wood floors was happy hardcore music. after that i was kinda sick of it hahaha

My personal record for staying up on speed is 8 days in a row. I was a die hard tweaker 3-4 years ago and used to stay up 3-4 days in a row and sleep at least 24h at the time. When i woke up the first thing to do was to shoot speed and start another cycle.

Nowadays i only tweak on weekends and i try not to do speed more than once in a month. Sometimes i end up tweaking twice in a month...

11 nights on meth - more than once. when it is so readily available i just would skip the part of the come-down & do some more 'because i had things to do'
it's not fun to say the least; full-blown psychosis
i really wouldn't advise it.

11 nights on meth - more than once. when it is so readily available i just would skip the part of the come-down & do some more 'because i had things to do'
it's not fun to say the least; full-blown psychosis
i really wouldn't advise it.

the human body cannot live for more than 2 weeks without sleep. did you sleep even maybe a few hours? that seems really extreme.

i have had insomnia so bad that i started seeing things(without the help of any drugs), but after a round of stims i am so ready to sleep for 18 hours.....

I've never actually been high for more than like 6 hours, but I've pulled one all nighter on coke, so I was awake for around 40 hours before I slept... Staying up is the one thing I try to avoid doing on stims. I feel guilty enough wasting my money on coke's short simple high alone that I don't need to stay up all night so I end up feeling like shit the next day too...

I'll go read this thread after I post, but I stayed up doing meth for two days and then another two days after I ran out, so four days total. That last day really sucked.

Last edited:
the human body cannot live for more than 2 weeks without sleep. did you sleep even maybe a few hours? that seems really extreme.

i have had insomnia so bad that i started seeing things(without the help of any drugs), but after a round of stims i am so ready to sleep for 18 hours.....

i didn't do 11 nights then sleep then 11 nights again if that's what you're thinking.
after benders like that i sleep for 4 days straight.
of course it was extreme and highly stupid, but i was a massive meth addict so common sense had gone out the window

11days isnt 2 weeks :p, few people i use to hang out with had done that a few times and they lived allthough little 1-2hour naps here and their.

For me Thursday to Monday mornings on a few big weekends in the past, i never pushed it further because the psychosis became to annoying and i much prefered to sleep it off. would go clubbing then sit around at a friends and smoke and then go out again that night and repeat, that was back when we had a day club on saturday mornings and sunday mornings though so their was alot of stuff to keep us occupied allthough the saturday club has now become a nightclub and not a good one at that.