• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Longest cocaine binge. What you used to comedown/sleep?

0megaMan

Bluelighter
Hi all

Hope you're all safe and will manage to overcome any addictions.

After reading about insanely long cocaine binges and various ways to manage comedowns and be able to sleep, I am curious what was your longest binge?
What did you take to be able to sleep? I see lots of mentions about benzos (xanax, diazepam, etc.). What did you take and what dosage?

I'm new to coke, and hope to be done with it once my stash is depleted, but I did binge for 3 days straight, and took xanax to sleep. I tried other drugs in the past (marijuana, lsd, magic mushrooms, tapentadol) - never really liked any besides the opiates (what a shocker, right?) - but coke, as a stimulant, seems to be my cross to carry. I do test for purity and other poisons (kits from dancesafe and testyourpoison) - and so far never had any nasty OD-like experience, as I tend to do small lines every 2 hours or so on my binging days...I use lots of nasal saline, so i did not shred my nose yet (only doing coke for 5+ weeks on/off).

Right now, I bought a time lock safe and put the coke in there. Safe can be open every 8 hours. I still do a few lines/day - but not everyday.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read my post and replying. This site is a AMAZING... PS: It's ok if I get chewed out for using coke, I don't judge, and I hope we all make it to ripe old ages and defeat our demons. Stay safe and good luck!!!

3 days was my longest

i was wiped out by then too so i didn't need any sleep aides

do yourself a favor and don't do benzos at the end unless you truly truly believe it's necessary - it's not really a good idea to begin with

but doing lines every 2 hours is a really good pace - i like the time lock safe idea too - that's a great idea 💡

pi17ZRG.gif

3 days was my longest

i was wiped out by then too so i didn't need any sleep aides

do yourself a favor and don't do benzos at the end unless you truly truly believe it's necessary - it's not really a good idea to begin with

but doing lines every 2 hours is a really good pace - i like the time lock safe idea too - that's a great idea 💡

pi17ZRG.gif
Thank you. I heard about people mixing small doses of benzos with the coke to help with the comedown/crash. I know speedballs are the WORST possible combo (RIP Belushi, Farley, Hoffman) but will a small dose work safely? I would never mix an opiate and coke under any circumstance (which is why I test for fent), but I see lots of people positing on reddit about 'benefits' of mixing the two...

Thank you. I heard about people mixing small doses of benzos with the coke to help with the comedown/crash. I know speedballs are the WORST possible combo (RIP Belushi, Farley, Hoffman) but will a small dose work safely? I would never mix an opiate and coke under any circumstance (which is why I test for fent), but I see lots of people positing on reddit about 'benefits' of mixing the two...

i think it's a bad idea because when you're on benzos and doing coke, you don't feel it as much and you end up doing more than normal

bad idea in my book and that's based on personal experience

the whole benzo and coke thing is dangerous and you're kinda playing with fire

although ive done it myself, i highly recommend you don't combine the 2 at all costs - if you do end up taking it at the end just to end it all, always go lowest dose possible

so if you have a bar of xanax, a quarter piece (.5mg) should be plenty to end it to help you go to sleep

but again, i still don't recommend it and i'd recommend you try to not make that an option

Thank you, Mr. Krinkle. I really appreciate the advice, and will stay away from mixing my coke with anything. I'll also try decreasing my Xanax done before bed (when I do coke late) to half a bar, and try switching to diazepam instead. Stay safe.

its been going on month 2 i tried to stop with meth still experieced withdrawl symtoms, mainky serotonin and missing the compulsive redosing,defintely could tell i was sold 3 different types of meth and the 3rd was the best not crazy big shards or a strsnge rush followed by nausea and no legs. the 3rd kind worked and i slept but could have easily been awake a whole week but it definitely was stronger and i can see how not sleeping can have affect on people i was fine IV use for 2 weeks than back to cocaine becasue i went from heroin to methadone, note i take seroquel, mirtazipine,oxcarbazeipine (TRILEPTAL) everynight, and im physically dep mentally, to xans 2 mgs a day, lyrica 600mg , baclofen/fluro phentibut 500mgs baclofen 60mgs if not taking fphentibut.

what works is quit using and thinking something gonna fix in my opinion only time

During amphetamine binges I usually smoke weed and in the end it helps to go to bed. But recently I tried seroquel (had some from before) and it is much better. My sleep is longer and deeper, I wake up still under it's effect, which is nice.

With good coke I can usually sleep fine if I stop sniffing an hour or two before bed. It really depends on quantity and quality. What's in the coke alongside the coke etc. My problem, and this is going to be the case for many people such is the nature of the drug, is controlling usage. I do find it difficult to just put it down if I still have some left which is very cliche but for good reason! So try not to have a huge stash is the best advice. Benzos are a good aid for various side effects, especially if you over do it. However, unless very disciplined they will lead to just doing more coke for reasons already mentioned above (dulls the effect so you sniff more) and/or because of lowered inhibition and impulse control.

My own usage has kind of become a bit too frequent recently and I'm starting to notice. My poor nose...If you have addictive personality or problems with substance misuse generally, coke is gonna infiltrate your mind more quickly than other drugs I find. I hadn't touched any stimulants for over a decade until recently and thought my stim days were to forever remain a youthful memory...no desire to feel that type of "high" anymore...but good coke is moreish. The clear headed nature of the high and the short duration are both a blessing and a curse. I've no interest in staying up for days anymore. I like to sleep at night. Coke allows for that, if you remain sensible...

Benzos are another beast entirely. Good tool, but don't start relying on them or you will suddenly have a more - or at least equally - dangerous habit to battle!

I have partied many nights in a row im talking 4 day benders with no sleep mdma brain mush.ketamine speed you name it i did it. Out of all the drugs ive done the best drug to comedown on is GHB. By far the best drug ive ever done and mixed with anything. You really have to be careful. Ive never g holed i always take a maximum of one or two pepsi bottle caps full and youll be feeling great. No matter wgat drug i used i never came down when i had G . Im trying to get off percs roght now and im on day 5 and feel good. But i dont crave the perc i crave a bottle of g to overcome the perc craving..blessed be carfeul knno your limit dose within it

I have partied many nights in a row im talking 4 day benders with no sleep mdma brain mush.ketamine speed you name it i did it. Out of all the drugs ive done the best drug to comedown on is GHB. By far the best drug ive ever done and mixed with anything. You really have to be careful. Ive never g holed i always take a maximum of one or two pepsi bottle caps full and youll be feeling great. No matter wgat drug i used i never came down when i had G . Im trying to get off percs roght now and im on day 5 and feel good. But i dont crave the perc i crave a bottle of g to overcome the perc craving..blessed be carfeul knno your limit dose within it
Ghb will put your body in a good R.E.M meaning lets say you catch only 3 hours of sleep its like you slept for 6 or 7 hours and not to mention its much better than anything you can take in a pill form to sleep. It acts fast and it works great. Bodybuilders who use sterpids use ghb for alternatives for partying thus for liver damage concern purposes and you dont get a hangover and feel like death

that, or zyprexa (olanzapine.)

I personally like hydroxyzine for sleep
After reading Zyprexa, I had a psych ward flashback.....it's been 5 years already but damn, what a traumatizing experience. 45 days taking carbamazepine, topiramate and olanzapine.
in a white robe all day, just wandering around the hospital ward and reading lots of books while drooling from the antipsychotics.
Gives me goosebumps just to think of it, phew(sigh-relief)
Don't do cocaine, boys 👌

7 grams iVed in a few hours time. Think i used morphine and clonazepam to come down.

LMAO I've taken all three of these and I still have a bountiful supply of them! I'm a 5x psych ward veteran 🤣
Topiramate is one of the nastiest pills I've ever tried. The side effects it gave me where an utter torture. It gave me really bad paresthesia on my legs and felt overall uncomfortable on my own skin. Gross medication

anything you take as a parachute will just make you feel worse.. just let it ware off as almost nothing will bring you down faster.

let it ware off.. eat some mack and cheese and vitamins and sleep. Wake up and exercise