• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Longer term negative side effects of MT45 use. IMPORTANT

The one side effect that I greatly noticed was urinary retention. This makes me wary of possible kidney impairment. I'm (in a sense) lucky because I have monthly blood tests for liver/kidney function due to medications I take. None of my tests have come back negatively--YET. I definitely think you should get your organ function tested out because you don't want to fool around with this. Definitely take some milk thistle, as it has rejuvenative liver properties and can be found at most places that sell vitamins.

Also, I have previously suffered from urinary retention which I believe was due to kratom. I ended up having a catheter put in for 5 days, which really wasn't bad at all (to my shock). But, I wouldn't recommend it if you can pee on your own. ;-)

The one side effect that I greatly noticed was urinary retention. This makes me wary of possible kidney impairment. I'm (in a sense) lucky because I have monthly blood tests for liver/kidney function due to medications I take. None of my tests have come back negatively--YET. I definitely think you should get your organ function tested out because you don't want to fool around with this. Definitely take some milk thistle, as it has rejuvenative liver properties and can be found at most places that sell vitamins.

Also, I have previously suffered from urinary retention which I believe was due to kratom. I ended up having a catheter put in for 5 days, which really wasn't bad at all (to my shock). But, I wouldn't recommend it if you can pee on your own. ;-)

To be honest, I noticed that too, however, I didn't mention it because I always got that from other, more typical opiates.

Seems like a common symptom for most opiates/opioids.

This happens to me with any opiate when I use it to much or binge on it. I've learned that I can much easier piss in the middle of a warm shower while sitting down on the shower ledge/seat or by sitting on a toilet but running warm water outta the tap onto my fingers. I find these make a pretty big difference compared to if I just try to take a piss by sitting down on a toilet and twiddling my thumbs, I might try for half an hour or longer before I manage to finally piss if at all. But yea either the shower or just simply running warm water on ur hands I think takes down a big mental barrier.

Worth it to note: I have no issue peeing ever when sober, but it has become quite a nuisance when high outta my mind on opiates so that's where I picked up the tips lol cause nothing ruins a nod/high like having to take a piss but being unable too.

Ok, So I have previously posted negative and positive effects of MT45 on here already, however, as time progressed, suffice it to say, some other more unwanted, creepy side effects reared their ugly heads.

I'll first start off this by just saying something I feel is now obvious to me, seeing as how I have experimented with this drug myself for 2 months, re upping twice daily. Anyone in their right mind should stay the fuck away from this crap. I do not say this lightly. If I had known what any of things I experienced were going to happen, I'd never have touched it. I'm terrified to think what other potential worse side effects there are that I can't see.

Ok, so the first major one I noticed was dry patches of skin. Doesn't sound too bad right? Wrong, that was just the beginning. The rash began to spread over my entire body. By the time I stopped taking the drug it was too late to do anything. The rash is very widespread. The doctors will tell you it is folliculitis, and that it will go away, however, this has not been the case, as the rash continues to worsten even though I am no longer taking the drug. On my legs are painful purple dots (hair follicles), and they are only spreading.

Now, for the second major side effect. This is the one that scared the crap outta me. You hair falls out. No lie, no exaggeration, you will just start tearing clump upon clump of hair out of your head. Im not sure why, maybe it has something to do with the weakening of follicles. All I know is that I typically have a full beautiful head of hair, and right now I'm starting to look like a god damned cancer patient.

Before you get to the judgements and I told you so's, please let me save you the energy. Yeah, I'm a downright twit. I was trying to save a couple bucks to keep my opiate addiction flowing strong, but in the end I'm pretty sure I could have killed myself.

Hell, maybe there's an internal side effect I'm not seeing and I'm going to die within the next few weeks or days. Who knows.

Either way that's not what's important here. What is important is don't touch this god forsaken piece of shit. It's down right poison. and if you take it, you will die.

I get it guys, money is hard to come by, it's fun to try new things. Just be fucking careful, because I wasn't. Go to a magical place called Agora, buy some BC and shop safe, fuck the RC world.

I am sorry that! I know what permanent side effects are. Thanks for being generous by sharing this.

I sense people are after new drugs all the time. MDMA is no longer ecstasy and LSD is far from being what it used to be.

By seeking efforts to get better and cheaper drugs, Russian addicts are literally losing their hands and feet because of this new and horrific drug Krokodil which was believed to act like heroin.

Opiates can due that, similarly with constipation, rashes etc. And the liver I believe it's a matter of time. Aim is to reduce as much as possible.

I am sorry that! I know what permanent side effects are. Thanks for being generous by sharing this.

I sense people are after new drugs all the time. MDMA is no longer ecstasy and LSD is far from being what it used to be.

By seeking efforts to get better and cheaper drugs, Russian addicts are literally losing their hands and feet because of this new and horrific drug Krokodil which was believed to act like heroin.

Funny that you bring up Krokodil. When I started going through all these health problems, my mind went there. I mean, how much do we really know about MT-45? Not too muckin' futch, if anything. I realize that I'm a Guinea pig in this situation, and I put myself into it.

Shit, MT-45 could be even worse for you than Krokodil in the long run, who really knows? The only way to find out is by self experimentation. An experiment I no longer want to be a part of.

I get that people want to branch out and try new drugs, but as hard as it may be to hear for some, MT-45 is not something that should be considered for use in humans, under any circumstance.

Addiction is a bitch, I get it, but going through horrible withdrawals for 3 weeks on end is a lot less painful than what you'll go through if you do MT-45 for long periods of time.

I know this will sound like a bad advice, however, IME/O you should , maybe, consider subs or mmt for relief and to avoid further cravings.

I used methadone for years and came off it quite recently. During all of these years I had felt really like a normal person. I worked, and still do, had my family doing great, never relapse and kept on going with a pretty basic dose. Had started higher and adapted in a couple of weeks. I managed long working travels to and from Europe and US, and in none of them I felt the urge of adding something else.

In your case my suggestion is to seek for a good medical treatment and consider a temporary solution until you feel strong again. If a doctor does not treat you properly go another one.

Once more I do thank you for sharing such important notice with all of us and wish you all the best!
You can do this, with or without subs or mmt, believe in yourself! :)

Last edited:
I'd just like to mention the PHARMACEUTICAL grade of krokodil is just like any other opiate only stronger. The reason Russians are having peelingskin etc. Is from home - run synthesis of the chemical using household materials. There are too many byproducts this way and it is Krokodil had been receiving such harsh reviews.
I also think that since our mt45 was made in a lab, semi professionally at least - the byproducts should be minimal. Unlike household synthesis.
So i think with time of no exposure you will be back to normal ;)

Also any updates? How have you been ?

The urinary retention was nothing like reg opiates for me. Also i have the dry skin too. Have you found something that helps it?

Also, I have tamsulolin (flomax) from my previous urinary retention and that didn't seem to work as well as usual. Yeah, I'm glad that I flushed this shit.

The urinary retention was nothing like reg opiates for me. Also i have the dry skin too. Have you found something that helps it?

Hydrocortisone cream. That's what the dermatologist gave me, and it got rid of it like a charm.

It's pretty fucked up that people are forced to use obscure, potentially life threatening, test-chemicals instead of being handed a Rx for Morphine...just until they get tired of it.
That being said, we all need to think not twice, but 3 X about making stupid decesions, especially when it comes to putting SUBSTANCES into your 1 and only body. (that goes for pills, street drugs too!)

I still haven't gotten over how awful I felt on methadone, and swore off all opiates besides the NATURAL-er ones (hydro, morphine, codeine, etc..) which i'll use almost strictly for pain. Drugs are no joke..do you Really know whats in that bag of H, or that blow? Surely you don't take anybody's word for what pills it is they've just handed you.

The moral here is this; Trust nobody, not even yourself , at least not when your jonesing. But if you must trust somebody, make sure it's one of the people who've known you your whole entire life(mother father sister brother..etc.) and don't take that trust forgranted, for true love (as is commonly romanticized )is a myth.
Still waters run deep, turn towards the past not to dwell, but to help you plan more carefully for the future.

I'd just like to mention the PHARMACEUTICAL grade of krokodil is just like any other opiate only stronger. The reason Russians are having peelingskin etc. Is from home - run synthesis of the chemical using household materials. There are too many byproducts this way and it is Krokodil had been receiving such harsh reviews.
I also think that since our mt45 was made in a lab, semi professionally at least - the byproducts should be minimal. Unlike household synthesis.
So i think with time of no exposure you will be back to normal ;)

Also any updates? How have you been ?

How do you KNOW it was made in a lab? And by WHO? I doubt seriously it was any "Walter White", probably just some "jessee Pinkman", or better yet, the stupid guy from goodburger...

Urinary retention totally stopped after I flushed that shit. My doctor prescribed me a cream for the skin. I'm so glad that stuff is nowhere near me.

I dont know about Kitty. As for me, my top layer of super dry skin is beggining to fully go away. The layer underneath is totally normal. I can't wait until the top layer is all gone--I feel like a snake shedding its skin.

I dont know about Kitty. As for me, my top layer of super dry skin is beggining to fully go away. The layer underneath is totally normal. I can't wait until the top layer is all gone--I feel like a snake shedding its skin.

LOL, yeah that's exactly how I described it to my friends. It will all go away eventually. Just keep moisturizing. As for your head, I used dandruff shampoo, and it seemed to work quite well.

My feet are the only part of my body where there's still dry skin, but it's going away slowly. I find after a shower it's all soft, and easy to peel. Gross I know, but it's working.

As for everything else, I'm pretty much fully recovered. Physically at least. Mentally, it will take some time. I still have cravings for opiates, but nothing like when I was going through withdrawals.

I got put on anti depressants (cipralex), and they seem to be doing their job. Though I find they make me feel incredibly..... flat.... a lot of the time. Though I suppose it's better than always being sad, lol.

I just wanted to add my experience to this post...
I actually wrote up a several page report a while ago, describing in detail what happened to me. I never got around to sharing it tho and I lost the document.

I order 10grams of mt-45 to give it a try, this was well over a year ago.. I'd say a few months before Christmas of 2013.
after about a week of doing research I finally found someone who reported that they successfully IV'd the substance, so I gave it a try.
It was pretty difficult, given the substance's horrible solubility in water, but I managed to make it work. 50mg is the absolute maximum that I could fit into a 1CC syringe.
and even had to be injected quickly (otherwise it would cool down and... solidify- yes, I know, absolutely horrible to inject)

It was nearly identical to oxycodone when done via IV. and for everyone reading this, don't think that's a good thing. because this substance is NOTHING like oxycodone.
By the time christmas came and passed, I had already lost all the hair on my head. Just like the OP, i had horrible patches of dry skin and rashes, my skin was so dry it was cracking, BAD! my heels were cracked so deep I could barely walk on them. my lips were chapped, I can't even begin to describe the severity of these symptoms.

I went to doctors with no avail. My dumbass didn't attribute all these symptoms to the use of the drug. it wasn't until my girlfriend, who started using the substance about a month after i did - before i started getting "sick" ... it wasn't until she started to lose all her hair as well, did we realize that it was the mt-45 that was doing it to us.

we both immediately quit the substance, flushed the remaining ~50 grams i had... lol, once my hair did start to grow back, it came in all white.
and i mean all my hair came in white, blond. very light colored. my eye lashes eye brows, pubic hair, all long and white. just like baby hair. hahaha, disregarding how scary it looked, it was also kinda funny looking.

So now, over a year later, me and my girlfriend have all our hair back (well, what is sad is that her hair was all the way down her back long, and in the past year, it's only grown ALMOST to her shoulders) so I want EVERYONE to be very aware of the fact that this substance- MT-45, is VERY BAD... no one should use this substance, as it obviously has some very negative side effects.

and as already mentioned, these were just the symptoms that are visible to the human eye. There's no telling what it's done to my insides. I'm pretty sure my thyroid tests came back concluding that I now had hyperthyroidism. this is a total new condition for me. I haven't seen any doctors to check me out or see any damage that I may have done. Any suggestions towards who I may be able to see, or what kinda tests i can have done to check me out?

If anyone has any questions about this, feel totally free to ask me and i'll answer.