Long time Bluelighter looking for OG Bluelighter for mentoring

Speed King

Bluelighter
Hey. Speed King here. I'm looking to grow here and take Bluelighting to the next level. I feel I contribute to the site, but for as long as I've been around, there is a lot I don't "get"'yet. This is my home, that has helped provide me with healing and growth. I, in turn pay it forward. I need a mentor that feels similar to how I do. If your out there, please help a brother out.
Thank all you Bluelighters, for your time and helping me and others day after day.

Moved this to support as not sure if the NMI adoption is applicable for long time members.

I've been here a while. I now figure that I will approach the people on my friends list and go through until I find someone who I can bounce questions off of, without being judged.Simply a cool person. I have a bunch of friends, so I should be able to talk to multiple people. Bluelight is my home. I improve here every day. I put work in, in order to improve.
Thanks everyone. If anyone reads this and has ideas or interests in getting to know a solid guy. Feel free to reply to this thread or PM me. Thanks everyone.