• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Long time 2 C-E using.Health problem.Can it be true?

maddee2145

Bluelighter
My wife was using 2 C-E for 1 year on everyweek basis or even 2-3 time in a week.

We maked health check last week, because she felt not good about her right leg. To be correctly her right leg fingers is started to be less sensible.

She made full doctor review and result was shocked.

She now do not have any venous valve in her right leg. They was destroyed like mechanicaly,like from trombosis.They started to destroy on left leg too.

The main reason for this doctor say is hormone antipregnancy preparats which my wife take everyday and less activ life style.

Yes she is taking hormone preparat for 5 year not to be pregnant and I belive this is the main reason for her venous valves to be destroyed.And I feel so sooory about this now. If I only could know that they are so dangerous I would never tell her to use this dangerous medication..Please if anyone using stop use this shit and use only condoms :) Antipregnancy medication kill people . And not only literary damn :))

Ok stop joking please.

But as it was also in combination with 2 C-E can it be that this is the reason for her health problem?

If so can she take 2 C-E again?

Please if someone have some medical education response. Any support welcome too :)

I'm sorry to hear about your wife's condition. My ex-wife almost died from birth control pills, I completely agree they are dangerous and I would never recommend them to anybody. I think messing with your hormones is a bad idea.

As for if she can take 2C-E, I would say that phenethylamine psychedelics like 2C-E cause some amount of vasconstriction, which could increase the danger of this condition. It seems unlikely that the 2C-E caused these issues, but it's also possible that it contributed, and made the effects of the birth control pills worse. 2-3 times a week is a lot of 2C-E, how long has she been taking it? I would say she should stop taking it at least for a while, because it is definitely not going to help and it may hurt her worse.

I'm sorry to hear about your wife's condition. My ex-wife almost died from birth control pills, I completely agree they are dangerous and I would never recommend them to anybody. I think messing with your hormones is a bad idea.

omg man, why they still sell it? this is rediculous not to write with a big latters about how dangerous it could be....and also they provoke unreturnable health condition, basicaly it is worster than cancer..

Yes exactly what I am afraid too, that this vasoconstrictive options of phenethylamines. She strated 2 C-E when it was available largerly. Maybe a 1.5 year. So it was realy dificult for me I tried maybe 5 times, but she really fall in love...Thats why any decision for her to stop using 2 c-e is probably worser than to hear about her health condition.

It is double kick for her..:(

But yes as it is also conected to veins system..i will tell her that it could be worser and if not know than she probably can not use 2 c-e forever

I'm not aware of the physical impacts of 2c-e but I know it is easy to fall in love with.

I don't think it would be wise to tell her she'll never use 2c-e again in her life. Remember, between 1-2 times a week and never again, there is a huge in between.

If she were my wife I'd tell her she'll have to be without it for the next few months/years and when she meets 2c-e again it will sure be a mind-blowing experience. As you're probably aware, psychedelic tolerance makes tripping on a weekly basis a repetitive experience, nothing close to the rollercoaster of a once in a month / once in a year trip

As others have said, she should probably discontinue this frequency of use, to be safe. Also worth noting that switching to a different serotonin acting psychedelic would likely not be a safe alternative.

Do you know what kinds of dosages she was taking, in mg?

Thank you for reporting this. It could be that her symptoms were not related to the 2c-e use, and can be blamed entirely on the hormone drugs or otherwise, but we don't know for sure and this is a valuable case to have in the public domain.

It's really hard to say what caused the thrombosis, everybody can get it, but the birth control would have increased the odds by 3-4x.

There's no good reason why 2C-E would have caused it, but it cannot be ruled out definitively. I don't believe that it would have come from occasional reasonable vasoconstriction directly, I don't see how by comparisons stims wouldn't have us drop like flies. Also I don't think that constricted veins would damage your valves. Neither would I expect clotting from it but if you do get a clot, maybe it could do more damage if happened on a 2C-E day.
A thrombotic event sounds like plausible scenario, especially with the higher risk from the medication.

Generally speaking you would want to be careful with basically any drug that has effect on organs that are damaged in you (your wife), just common sense really. But on the other hand, if valve insufficiency causes deep veins to become bigger to pick up the slack so that your blood gets pumped up from your feet again, those veins may have their valves not work so well either as an effect.
If vasoconstriction from 2C-E would really be an issue, in that case wouldn't you expect it to counter that vasodilation? Problem with though, is you counter your body's way of preventing too much blood in the feet / legs - if just a little it might avoid the valves from being dysfunctional, if too much then you might get different issues. Not sure what you can get from too much blood in the legs - odoema?
Obviously really cut back on that use, but whether an occasional trip would be a problem is quite hard to say.

The 2C-E taken was unusually frequent though, it may have played *some* role in cardiovascular issues - but that doesn't mean it's really that dangerous to take or that it outright caused it, just that 3 times in a week for a long time is pushing it (ok i know you said 1-3x a week), or that maybe it made a smaller problem bigger.

Indeed thanks for reporting it - should help other people if over time it would become suspicious when others report something similar.

It might be worth asking more info on the effects vasodilating and vasoconstricting drugs may have for your wife, which include ones that wouldn't raise eyebrows like 2C-E would if you're concerned about that. I guess in this case you'd be wondering about stimulants, maybe there is one that you'd be not too uncomfortable asking the doc about.
If the gist is that some occasional dilated or constricted blood vessels wouldn't complicate matters then as far as we know that also means phenethylamines. But if he says that either dilation or constriction can easily lead to complications it might mean they can't be taken anymore. In any case, I'd keep a very close eye on any symptoms developing or worsening right after any future trip. Such an indication could tell you it's just too dangerous. Hopefully your doc can give you an idea on whether you can really afford to do that kind of trial and error..

They have only recently begun to find out about e.g. depression as a result of taking birth control pills - it's difficult to prove a real causation... but yeah messing with your hormones should not be done lightly. But I guess you weigh the pros and cons (including increased risks), you likely don't want unexpected pregnancy either.
Very sorry this happened to your wife, not too sure though that you could have predicted anything like this to happen - increased odds of thrombosis like many other diseases is like 'winning' some terrible lottery.. it's bad that it gives you increased chances, but the odds were still in your favor.
Hope that doesn't come off as insensitive. But you asked about blaming things and that's my honest opinion.

just fyi, I don't have an education in medicine.

take care guys

Last edited:
It could be caused by the vasoconstrictive properties of most phenethylamine based psychedelics, sometimes when I'm on 2c-e, or especially NBOMe's, my extremities get very cold feeling and pale.
I doubt this could cause the condition your wife is experiencing; while her usage of 2c-e is pretty heavy I believe it's more likely that it's just coincidence.
This seems more like something that could be possible using anabolic steroids, depending on which birth control pill she used this definitely could have been a factor, although I don't believe any of the female birth control pills on the market will cause the same effect on blood pressure as anabolic steroids.

Thank you very much for all your opinions and support it really helps us both.

Firstly ,because it could be important for future I would like to say about the dosages:

First 12 month it was usualy 2-3 time in a week in range from 5 mg - 20 mg. Tolerance to 2 C-E are not building to my wife and I dont know why.
Also there was no other drug used in this period of time. Sometimes 1 in a 3 month another drug (psychs mostly)

The problem firstly was visible after a summer festival where my wife was taked a big quantity of some sort of stimulants which we can not tell for sure what it was, but something very close to amphetamine like euphoric stimulants.
She feeled really bad and also her leg was really bad too. Vines was pumped up.

After this summer festival 4 month she was overused 2 C-E again untill the doctor visit. In the last 2 month overusing was too frequent too it could taked even 7 days in a raw with 5 day pause.

Now she stoped using both birth control pills and 2 C-E.
We will try to make all that doctor says including diet etc.
Will try to make veins more stronger. In next year spring she will want to trip again and we will control it with doctors, how good or bad it can be.

Hopefully after stoping birth control pills her vascullar walls become stronger and vasoconstriction will not take role anymore and offcourse no more frequent use of any drugs. No offten than 1 in a month, probably in a 3 moth.

Offcourse it is a big loss for her. It was strong ally. Also 2 c-e was telling her for about 6 motnh about her vein status. How paradoxaly it could be, but this being inside 2 c-e was trying to tell her about vein problem much more earlier than she was able to fill and see visuylly. She just do not hear well about it and understand only now this signs.

After all I was read here it seems that combination of both birth control and 2 c-e was provoke it. Thank you all.

It could be the red flag for anyone in the future or present who is in love with phenetylamines (especialy 2 C-E) and + use birth control pills. Be carefull please and make doctor check about your cardiovascular system especialy vein system.

I really liked 2c-E and would eat it several times a week. I can see why someone does that, hope she pulls through <3

I never got off satisfactorily well from 2ce or any other 2C-X, but anytime you're overdoing a powerful, little tested in humans drug to get high with a lot, then you are buying yourself a ticket to a health lottery of sorts whose prize could be any side effect imaginable up to and including death. I remember mephedrone aka 4-methylmethcathinone caused vasoconstrion ib many users to the point of body parts around the extremeties turning blue. Is that what you are reterring to by the t