❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Long Luxurious Hair

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PoorPitifulMe

Not sure where to put this. Maybe in the Love,Sex, & Relationships Section?

This is a very embarrassing story, but it's something that I've been wondering about for over 20 yrs. and could never bring myself to discuss with anybody. Never. Ever. Until here and now.

Some perspective: i am female, graduated high school in 1974, was very shy, never had a date or a boyfriend until I was in college - nothing steady just a date or two.

At 21 had my first serious relationship which included having sex for the first time and after dating this same fellow for 3 yrs we got married. Stayed together for 12 yrs, had two kids, but, alas, ended up divorced.

The first guy I slept with after my divorce casually mentioned once or twice how intrigued he was by the length of my pubic hair. These were the days (early 90's)before all the exotic "koochiescaping" techniques were popular so I was a little baffled by his comments but thought, oh well, maybe he meant it as a compliment. We had fun,dated a few more months, ended as friends with the subject of my pubes never coming up in conversation again.

Very early in my relationship with the next guy I dated, slept with, and eventually married (together 23 yrs now) he also made mention of the extraordinary length of my pubic hair. "Not that again," I thought to myself, then smiled and just blushed with pleasure at his appreciation for the 35yrs of conscientious hygienic practices that it took to care for those lovely locks which by then had grown to a length just above my knee caps - no lie!

"No," he said, " You don't understand. You seriously need to trim those coz that's just not cool." What? Well thanks for the news flash!! So how did I manage to get through Sex Ed. in Health Class, trash talk in the girls locker rooms in Phys Ed., living with crazy girls in college dorms for 4 yrs who talked about EVERYTHING ESPECIALLY when it came to sex and its particulars, yet no one ever mentioned this particular detail?!?!

Not to mention my first husband never said anything for 15 yrs and surely the 2 OB/GYNs (and their nurses) who delivered my children must have noticed. Couldn't one of them have given me the scissors hand signal when I came out of anesthesia?!?!
There all probably still making jokes about my pubes in Labor & Delivery to this day.

This really happened to me. I'm not a very hairy person but what I lacked in bushy pubes i certainly made up for with length.
I can't believe it took me 35 yrs to find this out. But then where would a girl, especially of my generation, learn about something like this.

So. Be honest ladies. Surely I'm not the only one who missed that chapter in Health class. And for you savvy chicks who always know what's up - how old were you and who told you about this right of passage?

Status
Not open for further replies.