Technical Problem Login and posting problems

ComfortablyNumb95

Bluelight Crew
Hey everyone so I just logged in and I'm encountering these weird issues:when I try to log-in with the boxes at the top of the page it says my password is wrong and it sends me to the log-in page where it lets me login (I'm pretty sure I use the right username and PW both times)Also, when I hit enter (before sending the post) it does what it's supposed to do but then when I submit the post it doesn't (it will probably do the same with this post, basically i can't use paragraphs). Second problem is if I hit "go advanced" under the quick reply "box" it doesn't show all the features that the "advanced mode" should have (like insert image, insert link, changing font, smileys etc.), I'll post a screenshot of what "go advanced" does for me. EDIT: exactly as I said, while typing this the post had 2 paragraphs but after I submit the post it screws it up. Oh and also below you got the screenshot I was talking about earlier in the post.
ssr2MOQ.jpg

Last edited:
mmh well what the fuck, some posts are normal (hitting Enter works and I can go in "advanced mode", I just posted a couple times in my forum and all was normal) while others are messed up (like this one for example). what the hell. both issues seem to happen randomly.

Last edited:
log out of bl, clear your browser cache and (bluelight-related) cookies then log back in and let me know if it's doing the same thing.

alasdair

Alright thanks I'll try
EDIT: seems to be working but as I said it happens randomly, not with every post. Anyways I'll try this if it happens again, thanks.

Last edited:
can you log out of bl, clear your browser cache and (bluelight-related) cookies then log back in and let me know if it's doing the same thing?

alasdair

can you log out of bl, clear your browser cache and (bluelight-related) cookies then log back in and let me know if it's doing the same thing?alasdair
Just tried several times, no luck. The options that should be above the reply box aren't there and all the other stuff I mentioned are still happening. Doesn't seem to be an issue when i post from my phone tho.EDIT yes I confirm, the enter button doesn't work and I lack every option like add image, add link etc (exactly like in the screenshot above and not only in the "advanced mode")... It never happened before, it's pretty frustrating. Let me know if you have any solution.

Last edited:
which browser do you use? try disabling all add-ons and plug-ins? try another browser? are you seeing any console errors?

alasdair

which browser do you use? try disabling all add-ons and plug-ins? try another browser? are you seeing any console errors?

alasdair
I'm using Chrome and I think i found the problem: there was an icon on the top right of the screen which said that the browser was blocking some "unsafe scripts" or something like that from this site so I clicked on the option to load the scripts anyway and all seems to be back to normal. I will report in this thread if this solution isn't final.
Thanks for your attention :)

Could you open developer tools (Ctrl+Shift+i) and get a screenshot of the Sources tab with BL loaded?