• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Locked Threads--Now open for your posting and viewing pleasure!

Lol at my community service

Myself, and a bunch of other people with DUI's obviously have community service. I just got a call from the one cop and he told me we will be parking cars. I thought this was ironically hilarious. I don't even have a license, yet they are going to let me park peoples cars. Does this not seem odd to anyone?

As much as dumb and dangerous attempts to get high from highly toxic materials is(unfortunately) part of the Drug Culture, I don't want any kids getting any bright ideas from this thread, so I'm closing it.

Journal material.

I don't think it warrants its own thread. If you disagree, feel free to PM me and we can discuss opening it. :)

Confessions from a tweaked out Repo Man

For me there is no better rush than legally stealing a car after smoking some killer meth. I would do a big cloud after I jimmy'd the door, and then revv up the motor to alert the poor bastard that someone was getting off with his vehicle. After a quick powerstall sometimes the chase would be on! With glass dick hanging from my quivering lips I speed thru the night, not forgetting to call the local police department to report the car jacking. When that wasn't enough of a rush, I would go on a NAKED REPOSSESSION. I'm telling you I was whacked out on the shit, but it provided some of the greatest thrills of my life. Fuck the naked beer runs, steal a car naked! You'd be amazed of all the shit I used to find in peoples tweaker mobiles......if it wasn't drugs it was sex toys or both. Ask any repo man and they will tell you that you either find bibles or drugs....or both! I once followed this poor dude to the grocery store....jacked his car while he was inside buying dinner for his family. He was pissed. I'd do anything to get the vehicle, even if it meant breaking in their house to steal the keys, or cutting down a fence with bolt cutters to speed away. And man all the free shit inside to tweak on overnight. Ever had your shit repo'd and realize your expensive golf clubs were missing? That was me helping myself to the loot....and getting away with it every time. I'm not proud of all this, but it makes for decent fodder for true life confessions of a tweaked out repo man.

Your playing cat and mouse with the devil. One day your going to jack the wrong guy and get killed naked, with a twak pipe in your mouth.

Dude that's whack. I can understand repo'ing someone's car because it's your job; but breaking into their house to get their car keys and stealing their stuff is bad karma.

Doesn't a repo man usually have to notify the owner/ex-owner that they are taking away their property...?

Dude good post is it yours or somebody else? Oh and I mean good post as in good read not that I approve of all that shit it's pretty fucked up!