• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Listen to music on cocaine

LilyMilošević

Greenlighter
Hello all!

Is that for you it's very weird, or even impossible to listen to music when you are on cocaine? Me, I feel very anxious and oppressed, even if I listen to music I love. This is exactly the opposite of when I'm on MDMA.

It's strange, isn't it? There is an explanation for that?

I hate music on cocaïne, especially loud music that's really abrasive to the ears. I can't stand it one bit, as I can't stand people that talk endlessly on cocaine. Really when I'm on it, which is very rarely, I like to be on my own just relaxing or going for a walk.

I think it's because you become more sensitive to audio stimulus when on cocaine, that music and loud noises can become annoying or make you uncomfortable.

Heh I love music on MDMA to, when I do M I just lay in my bed with my puppy and laptop and cell. Then I just listen to music, let my dog sleep beside me and text my ex's and bug them lol.

I like classic rock on cocaine, the blues scale just never sounds as good as when I'm coked out of my mind.

I find appreciation for all things I normally love is lessened significantly on cocaine, which is why i don't really do it anymore. I do it now and then, but only when I'm already very drunk.

Strangely enough I only listen to either classic/psychedelic rock or then hard rock, stoner rock or some (not-too-extreme) metal on cocaine. Normally I listen almost exclusively to electronic music but cocaine always gets me in a rock mood - it can be on a pretty broad spectrum of rock, but it must be on that spectrum.

Almost any other drug, stimulating or otherwise, enhances the music I normally listen to, while possibly nuancing it slightly towards different types of psychedelic electronica.

I enjoy music on coke just as much as if I am wasted on booze. Which is to say very much so. Pot and psychs are the best for moosiks IMO though

I'm not bothered about music on cocaine and sometimes it even annoys me. I don't mind in clubs, just don't notice it but if I try and play a song on my headphones at home it makes me feel all restless and uncomfortable. Shame really, would be the perfect drug if it came with a bit of enhanced music appreciation. And a longer duration. And if it was cheaper. Well you get the point.

Your coke might be different to someone else's coke. Your coke might make you hate music, your coke might also be wack as shit.

Coke and music go great together, at least with the coke I've had. Gimme some 70's funk, gimme some 70's blues rock, I'll be really cool with that.

Drugs and music always go together for me thats just how it is,

On coke tho shit gets all metalic and wobbed out when that ringer comin once it hit im only hearin that ha

Well, coming from someone who strictly uses coke through IV (though not often) the “bell ringer” and feeling like you’ve been sucked into a jet engine for some reason makes any music I listen to really really really fast. Personally I like listening to fast rap or maybe slow droney music from my heroin days like Velvet Underground. I recommend if you do choose to IV coke, first of all know what you are doing and be careful, then just put on something you’d wanna hear very very fast.
for some reason I can hardly understand some words with fast rappers if I’m sober, but can hear every syllable and note on the coke. Eminem’s older, faster songs are a good example.

100%. It has to be music I already like though. It’s her to get in the groove of new stuff on white. For example, I produce music and listen to a lot of producers and there is NOTHING cooler than pushin in the full shot, and suddenly feeling like you’re inside a jet engine and when the rush dies down my favorite music sounds SUPER clean, I hear notes I didn’t notice before. Plus if there’s a rapper they’ll start rapping perfectly t like 3x speed it’s pretty cool.

Well, coming from someone who strictly uses coke through IV (though not often) the “bell ringer” and feeling like you’ve been sucked into a jet engine for some reason makes any music I listen to really really really fast. Personally I like listening to fast rap or maybe slow droney music from my heroin days like Velvet Underground. I recommend if you do choose to IV coke, first of all know what you are doing and be careful, then just put on something you’d wanna hear very very fast.
for some reason I can hardly understand some words with fast rappers if I’m sober, but can hear every syllable and note on the coke. Eminem’s older, faster songs are a good example.
Oh dude I just posted something similar and didn’t see your comment my bd!