• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Liquid vitamin

SececaRD

Bluelighter
Does anyone out there take a liquid vitamin?

Im just curious which one you use and how it works?
What are the noticable changes?

I've never seen liquid vitamins but I assume that they are synthetic. If your able to afford it (as they can be quite pricey) try to get naturally extracted vitamin suppliments from like Vitamin Shoppe or some other online vitamin retailer.

The reason being is that your body absorbs natural vitamins much more effectively than synthetic vitamins.

0000066062600_215X215.jpg

It's instantly breakfast! What's not to like?

I have heard of(and knew someone who sold) 'gel vitamins'. They were like, little foil packs with i dunno, about 25ml of a super tasty gel in them. It had like 50% of your RDI for heaps of vitamins and aparently, and this is what he told me(trying to sell them) they are better for you and are absorbed better etc because they arent vitamins compressed at thousands of psi etc like the pills you buy(which apparently, according to him, can make the vitamins useless).

I personally if i had the money would buy them and use them, they taste SUPER good.. ill try and find the brand.

My mom buys this stuff called liquidmax and it "has every vitamin in it". You pour it in a shotglass and you'll eventually get used to the taste.
It's expensive though I believe, worth it though.