• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Liquid Morphine Questions...

Arrite, what I have is a clear, un-flavored, un-syrupy solution of morhpine. Apparently after talking to some people it's either Roxanol OR MSir Oral Solution. :-/ If the Roxanol can not be injected, can the MSir? And can either be cooked? PhreeX? Anybody?

From the patient monograph:
MSIR Oral Solution
Each 5 mL of MSIR Oral Solution contains:
Morphine Sulfate.......................10 or 20 mg
Inactive Ingredients: Edetate disodium, FD&C Red No.40, Glycerin, Invert Sugar, Sodium benzoate, Sodium chloride, Sucrose, Artificial & Natural Flavors, and other ingredients.
MSIR Oral Solution Concentrate
Each 1 mL of MSIR Oral Solution Concentrate contains:
Morphine Sulfate............................20 mg
Inactive Ingredients:Edetate disodium, Sodium benzoate, and other ingredients.
If its the top one it has flavors, if not its the bottom one and that has no flavors but is more concentrated, if you cook it it will have salt and other salts of sodium as it lists, as well as morphine. they both say "and other ingredients" I would give you a definitive answer but i have no way of seeing what you really have and i am going by what i can find.
------------------
"As your attorney i advise you to rent a very fast car with no top, and you'll need the cocaine."
My AIM: Thetripdoctor (im always on, Trust me)

I am assuming what you have is the latter of the two solutions mentioned above.
Can it be cooked? YES. I have done it. Undercook it and you will get a sticky mess, overcook it and you will get a pink-orange powder. Cook it just right and you get a beautiful white crystaline powder of MORPHINE HCL....and probably some salt.
Can it be injected? Sure it can. Is it safe to be injected? Well, again assuming it is the unflavored blah blah blah solution, I believe it would be safe. At any rate it is probably a hell of alot purer than some of the fucking dirty street heroin that people inject.
[This message has been edited by luckE_Z (edited 13 March 2001).]

OK I am not an expert but wouldn't a sub Q (just under skin) injection be much safer, not hit you as fast and only take a little more than and iv injection??
------------------
Not happy with your life? Hate your job?
There's a support group for that. It's called EVERYONE, we meet at the bar everynight.

I know! people always talk about how you have to be all sterile with everything but the shit sits in a baggie for a long time, prolly gets cut on a damn table. I keep thinking about how you would have to purify it but people reglarly get shit thats less than 50% and this shits prolly a lot cleaner, BTW could you acid base extract it if it had flavors and shit? im thinking yes but i dont have experience in the flavoring department so i dont know what they use. Maybe.....
Peace
------------------
"As your attorney i advise you to rent a very fast car with no top, and you'll need the cocaine."
My AIM: Thetripdoctor (im always on, Trust me)

Christ.. there are so many forms..
Ok, there is "liquid morphine" - the kind you inject - for the most part, it is just morphine and water - this is the shit you get in glass vials.. the stuff used in hospitals .. then there is Roxanol - this is a morphine syrup, made for oral consumption.. the latter is NOT made for injection..
Sure, you COULD load a rig and blast it, but this is foolish ...
------------------
"When I saw the extent of my empire, I wept, for there were no more nations to conquer"