• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

line dimensions for best absorbtion

themagicbean

Bluelighter
A couple of friends of mine recently told me that a short, fat pile is better than a long, skinny line. Does anyone have any evidence one way or the other?

i've been pondering this myself, and i disagree with your friends.
i would think that having a smaller amount of substance going into your passages at once would make it easier for it to dissolve.

i really dont think it matters which way u do it....short and fat or long and skinny..if .1 goes up .1 goes up.. unless its easier for all of it to stay in your nose, in which case i would think the short one might win out....
i find i lose suction power the longer the line gets causing excess to fall to the ground...i hate the 'fall out'....
funny how we strive to get every little bitty granule..too expensive...damn price fixing.

a line is a line - the problem is simply 'clogging' when doing loads. this can easily be avoided by always snorting loads of drugs, so your nasal passages spread and are removed of all the nasty lining. then the drugs will shhoot straight up!
seriously - long & thin are better for absorbtion if you're doing big amounts (i.e. 1/2g & over in one line). other than that, it don't matter.
we used to write our initials in coke :)

Or just dissolve whatever you're snorting into a bottle of saline nasal spray. No fall out, not to mention it's a easier on your nose than vacuuming up a powder.

Originally posted by tre-rolled-away:
Just Pull a Scar Face , and Stick your Head into the pile of blow .. Thats the way to go ..
i don't remember that scene in Scarface. it was the best scene in Blow though :D

when getting down with some bags no matter how fat, long, wide, short the line is as long as it's the same weight it's gonna rock ya the same way...

long skinny lines are better for absorbtion. When you do a fat pile not all the coke gets absorbed some just sits in your nose and runs out.

This may be child's play, but I had a buddy in high school that gave me a mnemonic I've always remembered:

Short & thick will kill you quick,
long & thin will get you in

...or some-such...don't ask me to remember word4word what a 14 year old said to me 20 years ago.