lil whyte - oxy cotton

We're (I'm) late to the party on this one.

A quick Google Search using the phrase "songs about fentanyl" yields a number of results.

Here's a good one (scientific study) i.e. never saw this coming:

"In the present study, we report that peripheral pharmacological treatment with the selective MOR agonist fentanyl dose-dependently stimulated gregarious song in male and female starlings"

I don't think you understand about the mafia music. They have always advertised cocaine, MDMA, marijuana, codeine, hydrocodone, alcohol, meth, etc. Lil Wyte was just the first member of HCP to advertise Oxycontin specifically and LSD.

The point is advertising all drugs that are sold in the black market, not just pharmaceuticals.

It's trap music.

I think it's highly unlikely that big pharma funds trap that promote illegal usage of their products.
oh yeah i know that for sure i just thought this song was weird because it specifically is centered around oxys and it makes them sound like the best thing on the planet and even talks about how to shoot them up and the smaller ones are way stronger. it just sounded like a lot like an ad to me they were describing oxycontin and it was the same time purdue was trying to push them to everyone.

they might just be talking about them because they were the most popular thing at the time though just really thought that wasn't the best song for the era lol. cant imagine how many people died listening to it.

Now I guarantee Big Pharma did not pay this critter a cent
not him. the people publishing it and the higher ups. but with these corrupt pharmacy companies who all have billions of dollars it's not far fetched to imagine they would hand out $100,000 to rappers or whoever to promote their music since that's nothing.

i've talked to older people who said xanax used to be worthless and people were more into valium but now everyone wants xanax bars. it probably is likely that a majority of it is just lyrics and people who like drugs though.

not him. the people publishing it and the higher ups. but with these corrupt pharmacy companies who all have billions of dollars it's not far fetched to imagine they would hand out $100,000 to rappers or whoever to promote their music since that's nothing.

i've talked to older people who said xanax used to be worthless and people were more into valium but now everyone wants xanax bars. it probably is likely that a majority of it is just lyrics and people who like drugs though.
My entire adult life I've known Xanax was way more potent than valium as a sedative. Valium did come out first, though. I did also turn 18 the same year oxy cotton came out though.

The first benzo I ever tried was temazepam. It came from my dead grandmothers stash of scripts just like the Oxycontin did.

Honestly, I prefer something that's both potent AND long acting like phenazepam over diazepam or alprazolam.