(Queensland) Light blue Mercedes Benz

xshivaspacetechnol

Bluelighter
Sorry I didn't post any sooner as I can no longer recall the test subjects dimensions, but they were a light blue colour, with NO score line and domed side opposite to the merc stamp, and the press seemed to be professional with a somewhat chalkly consistency. When tested with Marquis and Mandelin reagents the results had the weakest and slow reaction to a MDxx like substance but subjective effects seemed to be more of a methcathinone nature but not mephedrone. Also the pill crushed easily and did not fizz when tested or placed on a tongue. Please note 2 were ingested at once by the subject due to the weak reagent results and the effects subjectively were similar to a strong methcathinone like substance.

every single merc that i have had or heard of has been bzp...mercs are very well known for being adulterated pills....How did the pill taste sour???Test before you buy and if it dont go stright to purple then black send it back....More than likely somone has added a tiny ammount of mdxx to the mix to fool testers..

There was no sour, bitter nor sweet taste to these, also no fizz on the tongue as usual with a pip like substance. As previously explained the pills texture and taste were chalky more then anything.. from a subjective view and reagent results I feel it was an extremely low MDxx dose (to fool the testers most likely but who knows in this market) mixed with an unknown methcathinone.

Also "buying" there was never a mention of any transaction, so I guess an assumption point for both of us ;) haha purely reagent and taste tested under controlled conditions.

every single merc that i have had or heard of has been bzp...mercs are very well known for being adulterated pills....How did the pill taste sour???Test before you buy and if it dont go stright to purple then black send it back....More than likely somone has added a tiny ammount of mdxx to the mix to fool testers..

WRONG! I remember these from '09! Half had me f*cked up!

green mercs!!! woo they were my first, damn good, also seen good blue mercs another time, rly rly chipped pills though.. havnt seen good ones since then though ay, most presses prob come with this stamp by default

Definitely, hopefully these alleged import goodies make their way up here to the sunny state soon or more influx of atleast crude mdma rather then the copious amounts of virtually non reseached RC's on the market